Deep Politics Forum
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I call this topic "Standing my Ground" (/thread-14552.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Mark A. O'Blazney - 09-03-2016

Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:If JKG did go to Vietnam it was in 1961, and that's (if), .......

"If," what?

One of Rudyard Kipling's masterpieces. You should read that poem sometime, Scott. A very cleansing experience. Stay away from Milton, though. He'll shoot your eyes out, kid.

I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Tracy Riddle - 09-03-2016

Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote:Scott Kaiser Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:16 PM and Kennedy was willing to aside with Senator Mansfield who I keep referring too who opposed the war

My argument in the beginning was the report from Mansfield which was more widely accepted by Kennedy for troop withdrawal.

First of all, I'm sorry that you have dyslexia and I apologize for being snarky about your writing abilities. However, your behavior here has grown increasingly childish in recent months.

More importantly, why does this whole Mansfield/Galbraith argument matter to you anyway? You think JFK was killed by a tiny conspiracy of Cuban exiles and rogue CIA people, correct? Vietnam had nothing to do with it, as far as I understand.

I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Scott Kaiser - 09-03-2016

Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote:Scott Kaiser Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:16 PM and Kennedy was willing to aside with Senator Mansfield who I keep referring too who opposed the war

My argument in the beginning was the report from Mansfield which was more widely accepted by Kennedy for troop withdrawal.

First of all, I'm sorry that you have dyslexia and I apologize for being snarky about your writing abilities. However, your behavior here has grown increasingly childish in recent months.

More importantly, why does this whole Mansfield/Galbraith argument matter to you anyway? You think JFK was killed by a tiny conspiracy of Cuban exiles and rogue CIA people, correct? Vietnam had nothing to do with it, as far as I understand.

All I stated since the beginning after saying, "Jim this is partially true" as the comments keep going back and fourth I keep telling Jim along with everyone else that JKG was not the one responsible for influencing Kennedy towards "troop withdrawal" that was Mansfield not JKG.

Therefore, I will say this for the last time, the whole JFK/RSN/MANSFIELD triangle is what came to fruition in October of 1963 with NSAM.

Are we not suppose to tell the truth Tracy? That's what's important to me.

I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Tracy Riddle - 09-03-2016

Scott Kaiser Wrote:Therefore, I will say this for the last time, the whole JFK/RSN/MANSFIELD triangle is what came to fruition in October of 1963 with NSAM.

And do you personally believe that Vietnam has anything to do with the assassination?

Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Therefore, I will say this for the last time, the whole JFK/RSN/MANSFIELD triangle is what came to fruition in October of 1963 with NSAM.

And do you personally believe that Vietnam has anything to do with the assassination?

What I believe doesn't mean a thing.

Quote:you think JFK was killed by a tiny conspiracy of Cuban exiles and rogue CIA people

I don't think, I don't believe, I know. And, it is because of the "overwhelming evidence" my father had he was killed over, and it was because some of the information he left behind as well as the backdoor sessions he had with Liebengood including Watergate as well as assassination plots on Nixon that didn't lead me to believe what my father had was very damaging to the company regarding Kennedy's assassination. No Tracy, that's not what lead me to "believe" it's what lead me to the truth.

I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - Tom Scully - 09-03-2016

Scott Kaiser Wrote:...............

Finally !

Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:...............

Finally !

Tom, read before posting.

Tracy, I don't want to get into my father and me, only so that it won't make you feel uncomfortable, so I'll keep this brief and with just a few short pointers, it was my father who "backed out" of participating in Nixon's assassination, and I do go into great detail including naming names. I also provide information regrading James Jesus Algelton who in the early 70s believed there was a mole within the CIA that penetrated the CIA and Algelton knew not only did my father "impersonate" a United States Army officer, but he had also infiltrated the CIA, FBI and U.S Customs. There is a lot I say about this, and I expose it all.