Deep Politics Forum
The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis (/thread-5631.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Phil Dragoo - 26-02-2011

Bernice and Albert

To sum up, we have Blaine and Hill blaming security stripping on Kennedy.

We have 59 witnesses to Greer performing a California roll to allow the head shot.

Witness the likes of Hersh who smear Kennedy as if to minimize the crime.

Kellerman claims the throat-shot president delivered Hamlet's soliloquy.

The various deceits already exist to be rearranged like Legos blaming 35 for the stop.

Such is Bizzarro World wherein a metric tonne of smack goes where your nail file cannot.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Bernice Moore - 26-02-2011

hi phil; there have been some very well known idiots within the ss down through the years who have blamed the victum, one way of trying to exonerate their guilt, jfk never interfered in anyway with the security surrounding him nor others, in fact in keeping up with, or trying to palamara's studies all these years the other is and has been documented manys a time, by ss in writing, i just wondered if it was a new claim by the blaine crowd out there, as it really would not have surprised me,it would just add to his, their shite pile, which already exists...thanks...b

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Charles Drago - 27-02-2011

Everyone,

Not to spoil the fun -- much of what is being added here is of interest -- but this thread was created with a relatively narrow focus.

Was the Chicago plot as advertised, or was it a play within a play -- a ruse designed to support Dallas by anticipating and accounting for Dallas-related leaks and thus justifying security stripping on 11/22/63?

CD

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Phil Dragoo - 27-02-2011

We see the sun coming out after the rain. Nellie Connally chirps, "You can't say Texas doesn't love you." The president basks in the glow.

Then the Mayan priest cuts his heart out and offers it still beating to the military-industrial complex.

And all because the Secret Service did a Radio City Rockettes rendition of "Chicago is my kind of town!"

Chicago was the play within the play, as you say. The play's the thing to etherize the king, and when he's etherized upon the table, as Nellie ends the refrain, thrust home.

All in all, nicely done.

JFK told San Antonio Congressman Henry Gonzalez on Thursday, November 21, 1963, "The Secret Service told me that they have taken care of everything."

And indeed they had.

It is tragic indeed that the president who had fought in the Second World War could not hark back to the inflatable tanks used to fool German intelligence had found their way into U.S. Spookville.

One sees the Reinhard Heydrich plan, the bend in the road to slow the limo, a shot from the front and from the rear.

In the three-part youtube interview of America's top military sniper Carlos "Gunny" Hathcock, he finishes with the admonition to be aware of your surroundings, focushe always chose a time when his target was relaxed and chatting amiably.

Leave it to Phil (apologies to Jerry Mathers) to focus on the key element of a post.

The play-within-a-play device is handled with aplomb by only the most accomplished of playwrights.

And if one cannot understand the assassination as an intelligence operation intentionally crafted as a drama, one cannot hope to identify and bring to justice its backers, authors, actors, and stage hands.

Not to mention its road companies.

Dallas, Texas.

Talk about "off Broadway" ...

Overture, curtains, lights,
This is it, the night of nights,
No more rehearsing and nursing a part,
We know every part by heart,
Overture, curtains, lights,
This is it, you'll hit the heights,
And oh what heights we'll hit,
On with the show this is it

That's all, folks.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Albert Doyle - 27-02-2011

I think the Chicago plot was a practice run designed to create a dry run scenario where the procedures that were planned for Dallas were ironed-out and tested.

I believe the Chicago plot did have a real element to it that would have been carried out had the Dallas plot been exposed or Lee Harvey Oswald somehow got arrested. I believe the plotters sent Vallee in just in case Nagell had succeeded in blowing Oswald's cover.

Chicago most likely had a secondary function of allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to believe he was an undercover assassination plot exposer. His telegram to FBI signed "Lee" was designed to make him think he had broken up an assassination attempt in Chicago and was therefore willing to follow orders in Dallas. Most likely his orders were to be in the Book Depository.

The reason they blew cover on "Lee" by printing his real name in the telegram was because the purpose was two fold. One purpose was to make Oswald himself think he was an undercover Secret Service spy. The other was to make members in the government also think so which would mean they wouldn't question his presence in Dallas.

Had Lee Harvey Oswald been exposed by Nagell Kennedy would most likely have been shot by a CIA sniper team in Chicago. A brain-damaged vet named Thomas Arthur Vallee would have been blamed and his mental history due to a traumatic head wound in Korea would have been exploited to the max. I believe the patsy scheme here would involve brain damage leading Vallee to extremist views on Kennedy for not invading Cuba. Vallee would be a better patsy than Oswald because they would simply commit him as insane due to brain damage and ignore anything he said as being crazy.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Peter Lemkin - 27-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:I think the Chicago plot was a practice run designed to create a dry run scenario where the procedures that were planned for Dallas were ironed-out and tested.

I believe the Chicago plot did have a real element to it that would have been carried out had the Dallas plot been exposed or Lee Harvey Oswald somehow got arrested. I believe the plotters sent Vallee in just in case Nagell had succeeded in blowing Oswald's cover.

Chicago most likely had a secondary function of allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to believe he was an undercover assassination plot exposer. His telegram to FBI signed "Lee" was designed to make him think he had broken up an assassination attempt in Chicago and was therefore willing to follow orders in Dallas. Most likely his orders were to be in the Book Depository.

The reason they blew cover on "Lee" by printing his real name in the telegram was because the purpose was two fold. One purpose was to make Oswald himself think he was an undercover Secret Service spy. The other was to make members in the government also think so which would mean they wouldn't question his presence in Dallas.

Had Lee Harvey Oswald been exposed by Nagell Kennedy would most likely have been shot by a CIA sniper team in Chicago. A brain-damaged vet named Thomas Arthur Vallee would have been blamed and his mental history due to a traumatic head wound in Korea would have been exploited to the max. I believe the patsy scheme here would involve brain damage leading Vallee to extremist views on Kennedy for not invading Cuba. Vallee would be a better patsy than Oswald because they would simply commit him as insane due to brain damage and ignore anything he said as being crazy.

Good post. What was the date of the Nagell shoot the ceiling? This post covers the 'dual' purpose / multi-purpose ideal to intelligence ops....and sounds true to me.

As for you, Mr. Dragoo.....you've developed a new writing style I call Policio-Haijku. Mr. Drago is, as [almost] always, right on the mark.....

...In conclusion, the event in Chicago that most researchers think as quaternary or lesser, may well be as important as Dallas, in fact. Dallas is the place the 'deed' was done...but Chicago, IMO, was prepared [if needed] to be the place of execution....or if not needed...to be a practice place for the 'players' and to test the reaction of those who might react AGAINST the subtle clues of an impending coup d'etat.

Albert,

I'm one of the founders of the Apply Your Imagination Department in the University of Deep Political Analysis.

But as in all human endeavors, there comes a point of diminishing returns.

That you chose AYI as an elective is flattering.

Your commitment to the process is heartening.

The majority of your contributions are insightful.

But ...

Don't misread me: My egomania has not progressed to the point at which I believe I can "grade" anyone's efforts with any degree of authority. But once again, FWIW, I see the fatal flaw of over-reach in your application.

May I humbly suggest that you focus on depth rather the width?

Your comrade,

Charles

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Albert Doyle - 27-02-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:Don't misread me: My egomania has not progressed to the point at which I believe I can "grade" anyone's efforts with any degree of authority. But once again, FWIW, I see the fatal flaw of over-reach in your application.

It's my opinion that trying to drag too much intellectual sophistry through the maze of evidence has created an unintended effect of under-reaching that comes at the cost of not seeing obvious things for what they are. I think what gives Unspeakable its strength is that it doesn't shy or hesitate when it comes to this impasse.

I believe I may have discovered something there in the fact they came out with Lee's name in order to impress insiders who might be tempted to investigate him as to what his role was. If "Lee" was credited with stopping the Chicago plot government members who were observing him might take the hint and leave him alone and also fall for the same ruse Oswald fell for - that he was a genuine undercover agent working to stop presidential assassins. This would have a tertiary effect of making those same government insiders realize this was an inside job involving covert conspirators, which would have the effect of intimidating those same members into staying quiet for their own good. For only they would know how dangerous that was, being so close to those powers and knowing how they operated first hand.

Albert Doyle Wrote:This would have a tertiary effect of making those same government insiders realize this was an inside job involving covert conspirators, which would have the effect of intimidating those same members into staying quiet for their own good. For only they would know how dangerous that was, being so close to those powers and knowing how they operated first hand.

Okay, here's a PERFECT example of what I'm trying to convey.

"Those same government insders" knew it was an inside job the very seconds they learned about the attack's particulars and the rush to foul judgment.

None of your convulted construct was necessary to deliver that message -- and we agree on its importance.

Conspiracy was the obvious truth to all who witnessed the attack -- especially those with specialized law enforcement and/or intelligence training.

The certainty of the attack's "inside" nature was just as glaringly apparent the moment it was officially denied.