Deep Politics Forum
The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School (/thread-8577.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Charles Drago - 11-01-2012

Dawn Meredith Wrote:No-one here "worships" CD.

Dawn

You might have found a gentler way to break the news.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 11-01-2012

Yeah, OK. But there's murder being gotten away with here I'd like to pursue somewhere else. People are going to take these nuts seriously.

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Keith Millea - 11-01-2012

I would like for James to realize that this is not the EF,or any other JFK assassination only site.This website is much broader,and encompasses many different subjects.The membership here is diverse,and does not reflect just the JFK community.I would really like to see Mr. Fetzer stop calling out the the whole DPF membership with his usual condescending remarks.If you have a problem with some on this forum,keep your remarks to those who you are engaged in arguing.

FWIW

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - James H. Fetzer - 11-01-2012

Is EVERYONE on this forum IGNORANT about the major research on the Zapruder film since 1996? Dawn, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe it is getting a lot of attention because it is more than FRAMES THAT WERE TAKEN OUT? that the HEAD SHOT SHOWN did not occur?

(1) Greer pulled the limo to the left and STOPPED.

(2) JFK was hit TWICE IN THE HEAD during the stop.

(3) NO ONE reported the "back and to the left" motion.

(4) The stop WAS TAKEN OUT/THE WOUNDS WERE ALTERED.

(5) The blow-out to the back of his head was painted over in black.

(6) The "blob" of brains bulging forward and blood spray were painted in.

(7) Clint Hill pushed Jackie down and lay across their bodies before reaching the TUP.

(8) Officer Chaney motoring forward to inform Chief Curry was also taken out.

(9) The motionless bystander images were taken from an earlier film.

There is more, but I am stunned that you do not have even a vague understanding of what we have discovered, in spite of my having published article after article about it, including, "JFK: Who's telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?" No wonder I am not welcome here!

The about half the film has been falsified and, because of the "ghost panel" problem--each of the frames is linked with other frames by double-exposures in the sprocket hole areas-- they actually had to reshoot the frames (in the CIA lab in Rochester) to make it come out right:

[Image: 2hi5yxj.jpg]

They are just below the sprocket holes. Had they simply removed frames, the deception would have been obvious. That is why John Costella calls the film "a fabrication". About half the film has been falsified using the sophisticated techniques of optical printing and special effects.

[Image: kf5dad.jpg]

Here you can see rather clearly where the blow-out has been painted over in black and the "blob" was painted in. Do you think I would publish a 500-page book about a few missing frames? I am learning more and more about the incompetence of members of this forum.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Seamus and Doyle PLEASE stop. This forum is starting to look like EF. Let them both have the last word. I am so sick of Z film arguments. I do not read them. So there were frames taken out. I don't have a problem with that viewpoint. The problem I have it that it gets repeated over and over to the point of madness....Same with the Doorway man pic. The conspiracy does not rest on who is in that pic. Personally I have had over the years a problem with the LoveLady story, but then so many witnesses saw Harvey on the second floor. Regardless it is irrelevent because he was not on the damn SIXTH floor with a MC firing at JFK. Simarily re the Z film, frames removed to slow the car stopping or Connally turning more are equally irrelevent to me because the head shot is left in, showing that there is no doubt that the kill shot came from the front.

This sniping back and forth over personal and ego issues WILL stop or the parties engaging in it will be dealt with. Some people just have to have the last word. So let them.
No-one here "worships" CD. That is absurd. We, the founders of this forum, happen to agree with him on this issue. So please take your petty fights and overly inflated egos elsewhere.

Respectfully,

Dawn

James H. Fetzer Wrote:Is EVERYONE on this forum IGNORANT about the major research on the Zapruder film since 1996? Dawn, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe it is getting a lot of attention because it is more than FRAMES THAT WERE TAKEN OUT? that the HEAD SHOT SHOWN did not occur?

(5) The blow-out to the back of his head was pinted over in black.

(7) Clint Hill pushed Jackie down and lay across their bodies before reaching the TUP.

(9) The motionless bystanders images were taken from an earlier film.

There is more, but I am stunned that you do not have even a vague understanding of what we have discovered, in spite of my having published article after article about it, including, "JFK: Who's telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?" No wonder I am not welcome here!

The about half the film has been falsified and, because of the "ghost panel" problem--each of the frames is linked with other frames by double-exposures in the sprocket hole areas-- they actually had to reshoot the frames (in the CIA lab in Rochester) to make it come out right:

They are just below the sprocket holes. Had the simply removed frames, the deception would have been obvious. That is why John Costella calls the film "a fabrication". About half the film has been falsified using the sophisticated techniques of optical printing and special effects.

Here you can see rather clearly where the blow-out has been painted over in black and the "blob" was painted in. Do you think I would publish a 500-page book about a few missing frames? I am learning more and more about the incompetence of members of this forum.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Seamus and Doyle PLEASE stop. This forum is starting to look like EF. Let them both have the last word. I am so sick of Z film arguments. I do not read them. So there were frames taken out. I don't have a problem with that viewpoint. The problem I have it that it gets repeated over and over to the point of madness....Same with the Doorway man pic. The conspiracy does not rest on who is in that pic. Personally I have had over the years a problem with the LoveLady story, but then so many witnesses saw Harvey on the second floor. Regardless it is irrelevent because he was not on the damn SIXTH floor with a MC firing at JFK. Simarily re the Z film, frames removed to slow the car stopping or Connally turning more are equally irrelevent to me because the head shot is left in, showing that there is no doubt that the kill shot came from the front.

This sniping back and forth over personal and ego issues WILL stop or the parties engaging in it will be dealt with. Some people just have to have the last word. So let them.
No-one here "worships" CD. That is absurd. We, the founders of this forum, happen to agree with him on this issue. So please take your petty fights and overly inflated egos elsewhere.

Respectfully,

Dawn

Do you see my point yet James?????

Keith,

I am posting on JFK research threads on the "JFK Assassination". Why would you think I was doing as you imply? Nothing I am explaining and reporting carries over to other sections of this forum. I am clearly not questioning the abilities of EVERY MEMBER. I am taken aback by the suggestion, when it is OBVIOUS I am talking strictly about JFK RESEARCH ON THE DPF. Are you reading complaints re research anywhere else here? And my complaints are justified, as my recent posts display. And by the way, The Education Forum has at least as broad scope as the Deep Politics. You apparently don't even know!

Jim

Keith Millea Wrote:I would like for James to realize that this is not the EF,or any other JFK assassination only site.This website is much broader,and encompasses many different subjects.The membership here is diverse,and does not reflect just the JFK community.I would really like to see Mr. Fetzer stop calling out the the whole DPF membership with his usual condescending remarks.If you have a problem with some on this forum,keep your remarks to those who you are engaged in arguing.

FWIW

The Danger Of The Fetzer Assassination School - Albert Doyle - 11-01-2012

In respect to Dawn (and common sense) both Dr Fetzer and Dr Cinque were just very quickly finished-off in the thread on Lancer. I'm satisfied anyone of normal cognitive skills would see that and rest my case.

In case anyone has any doubt about it, my comments about the incompetence of members of this forum ARE DIRECTED EXCLUSIVELY AT CERTAIN MEMBERS ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION branch and HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, all of whom, so far as I know, may be brilliant, competent, and very well-informed. Thank you!

Keith Millea Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Is EVERYONE on this forum IGNORANT about the major research on the Zapruder film since 1996? Dawn, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe it is getting a lot of attention because it is more than FRAMES THAT WERE TAKEN OUT? that the HEAD SHOT SHOWN did not occur?

(5) The blow-out to the back of his head was pinted over in black.

(9) The motionless bystanders images were taken from an earlier film.

They are just below the sprocket holes. Had the simply removed frames, the deception would have been obvious. That is why John Costella calls the film "a fabrication". About half the film has been falsified using the sophisticated techniques of optical printing and special effects.

Respectfully,

Dawn

Do you see my point yet James?????

You people seem to mistake convergence of opinion among incompetents as though it were true. Since our arguments are sound, there are only two ways we could have been "finished off": by the assumption of false premises or by mistakes in logic. So which is it, Albert? Where did they make their mistakes? Because, by now, it should be apparent, even to you, that we are right. And if they have an argument that defeats us, why are you not posting it here? Because I will explain the blunder that has been committed? This is too much, Albert. You have lost, big time! What is the argument, Albert?

Albert Doyle Wrote:In respect to Dawn (and common sense) both Dr Fetzer and Dr Cinque were just very quickly finished-off in the thread on Lancer. I'm satisfied anyone of normal cognitive skills would see that and rest my case.

Quote:Do you see my point yet James?????

Apparently NOT.......Shrug