Deep Politics Forum
Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely (/thread-11235.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Tracy Riddle - 31-08-2013

David Josephs Wrote:
Adm Anderson and Gen LeMay and even Adm Taylor were all treated poorly by this PERSON... JFK. a 45 year old Commie sympathizer who was selling the Cold War down the river...

Could LeMay have been a SPONSOR? ANDERSON? Seems to me it was very possible given this definition.
SPONSORS -- Those with the authority andmotive to sanction the assassination and the connections to engage facilitatingagents and systems.

So that's my take on the US of the assassination from the Evica-Drago model.

===============

The other model involves seeing the SPONSORS as the opportunistic and greedy people they were... and not necessarily those that Sanctioned it... Harvey ran attacks while told to stop... Hunt and others (Angelton) continued to do what is the best interest of their country as they saw fit. Killing JFK may have been a lower level idea (Phillips, Hunt, Morales, Barnes, etc...) in which the cover-up was built-in. Too much would be exposed if a real investigation was to take place... Mafia, Cubans, Drugs, weapons, Private citizens, corporations... The SPONSORS - knowing it would happen, eventually (Tampa, Chicago) were in a position to exploit it.... and they did.

the onion has too many layers to be sure, EVER imo... suffice to say a bunch of very bad people did a (and many more) bad things under the guise of US patriotism and the fight against the enemy de jour... Some for love of country, some for love of profit, some for love of power.

Yes, my suspicions include LeMay, Anderson, Thomas Power, Allen Dulles, Lyman Lemnitzer (booted upstairs to NATO commander where he had access to Gladio forces in Europe), Angleton, Harvey (in Rome, also with access to Gladio), David Atlee Phillips, maybe Richard Bissell, Desmond Fitzgerald,Tracy Barnes, Ted Shackley, George Joannides, David Sanchez Morales.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Charles Drago - 31-08-2013

Sponsors???

Not even REMOTELY possible.

Not according to the Evica-Drago Model.

Which is to say, informed common sense.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Jim Hackett II - 31-08-2013

The 1% or in my view 1/2%.
Global, all power centers in some fashion or another had to have given approval for the hit. Religious, Cultural, Political, Military and International Banksters.
They all knew.
In the middle of the Cold War the stability of the system had to be maintained.
Hence the absence of the "go code" on SAC bomber riding shotgun in the sky on Nov. 22, 1963. Control and Command could not be compromised in the shock of the deed.

I see the military as only reacting to a long sought "green-light" and having access to minions capable of Coup when knowing the apparatus that empowered them would cover up the act by necessity.
Spooks serve the 5 sided monument of Death and could work the public scenario.
Even in 1963 many people around me repeated "They got him". Knowing the LHO fable was exactly that before 1964 dawned.

As John Judge said "No matter who fired the bullets they came out of the Pentagon".

As the case of Martin King military intelligence did the deed, See W. Pepper's "Act of State" book.
As in the case of RFK, the spooks got him in service of the Empire including the Pentagon.
Dick Helms insisted no hypno-assassin ever came of the MK programs so he cancelled the program and the gullible public bought the BS and shortly "selected" RAYGUN.
Spook sh^t spattered on the electorate again to full effect of lies.

"Armies get angry when their war is taken away", as RFK was bound to do as well as open a real investigation into the Murders by State.
He had to be done in to protect the Empire.

My regret is the people of America, WeThePeople, let it all slide in '68. And in 1978, and in 1998. (HSCA and ARRB)
Partial disclosure is all you're gonna get WeThePeople, deal with it.
Watch us work in the 2000 Selection of the IDIOT. Deal with it.

America needs to grow some guts and confront the Empire, or concede the slavery system to their children and children's children and their .....
Either the People do it or someone else will. Tyranny always falls.

Or "go back to sleep America, we have it under control. Watch TV and take your Big Pharma legal drugs and you'll feel better".
The constant tension deal until the noose slips around your neck compliments of 1/2%.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Charles Drago - 31-08-2013

Jim Hackett II Wrote:As John Judge said "No matter who fired the bullets they came out of the Pentagon".

"The Pentagon" collectively as Facilitator? Absolutely.

As Sponsor? Not a chance.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Tracy Riddle - 31-08-2013

Jim Hackett II Wrote:The 1% or in my view 1/2%.
As in the case of RFK, the spooks got him in service of the Empire including the Pentagon.

The RFK case is tricky. I think the plotters were trying to set up al Fatah (Palestinian militants) as the patsy group to be blamed, hence all these Arab types hanging around Sirhan, like the Polka Dot Dress girl. Then you have the presence of Khaiber Khan in the RFK camp, who has ties to the Shah of Iran's secret police. Now if you realize that in 1968 the Shah's SAVAK, the CIA, and Israel's Mossad were in bed having a menage a trois (with Angleton as the key person here), a clearer picture begins to form. But once again, other elements in the government stepped in and decided to blame the lone nut.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Gordon Gray - 31-08-2013

If someone wanted to name the "sponsers", I would recommend they look at the major share holders in the Federal Reserve. There you would find the richest and most powerful families in the country, and most of the world, who controlled the economic and the policy agendas at that time.

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Phil Dragoo - 31-08-2013

Was Winston Churchill a "kook"? He spoke of a "high cabal".

Gordon, you have an interesting observation

If someone wanted to name the "sponsors", I would recommend they look at the major share holders in the Federal Reserve. There you would find the richest and most powerful families in the country, and most of the world, who controlled the economic and the policy agendas at that time.

We can't go wrong following the money, can we?

I found Guido Giacomo Preparata, Conjuring Hitler, 2005, with the observation of the agency of director of Bank of England 1922-1944 Montagu Norman in conjunction with the "London clubs" (oh and how many German banks were there) in controlling, shaping events on the continent to keep it roiled, keep the world island separated and the sea powers powerful

Dulles & Dulles' clients were the enormously powerful who preferred to remain, like John Beresford Tipton, anonymous.

The CIA and the Pentagon are the sword and shield for this cabal

hence the Jack D Rippers, LeMays, Lemnitzers, Dulleses, and so on would be facilitators

Even that wild and crazy guy Henry Kissinger is a Mr. Fixit rather than a Meester Beeg

David, your Uncovering the Networks shows the guest list at the Trilateral Pool Party

but when I read above "at that time" it's just grinding of gears and fingernails on chalkboard--

The enormously powerful go on and on and on

not as those sneaky shapeshifting reptilians centuries-old in a pantheon of poobahs

but as members of the club responding to the engraved card passed with white glove bearing G. Reaper

only to be replaced by some initiate

The aforementioned mammajammas be bad no boubt adout it

but we're not privy to that High Cabal

Amateurs say Katzenbach cooked up the Commission, but Gibson says Rostow and Acheson

We could ask who told them

For my Federal Reserve Notes, Acheson greenlighted Kim Il-Sung's June 1950 wilding

just as April Glaspie was cued to give Saddam the "regional matter" nod August 1990

Thy Will Be Done shows the resource exploiters used the CIA and Green Berets, financial and diplomatic power, regime change and assassination and pacification of indigenous tribes

In Kruger, Great Heroin Coup, Nixon's DEA founding used CIA smugglers to crush Corsican competition

Scott has USG working AQ like a puppet

A spirit moves through the Kabuki actors but never resides in a mask or an actor

Settling on CIA or Pentagon or Mob or LBJ or Cubans or KGB or some other false sponsor only serves the interest of the sponsors

I like to think if we could get a mike close enough to David Rockefeller we'd extrapolate his drink order into a fairly good approximation of the cast

Is there anyone currently associated with CIA or the Pentagon who can operate a zipper let alone the creation of wealth out of the exploitation of seven billions

Is the current cardplaying placeholder in the White House the Moriarty of the global crime web

Scott's game board of LIFE has counters for oil, arms and drugs; Evica's game pieces are Sponsor, Facilitator, Mechanic; the dice and spinner are in the hands of someone who's got the CFR, the Kremlin, Beijing, and Riyadh on speeddial

Ike gave CD Jackson a job for winning the war and winning the Cold War; now comes Sunstein tasked by another top facilitator to Keep the Lid on

The Archives now has a wonderful stabilized Zapruder film--that's got no turn, no stopping, a bubble gum headwound, superhuman head turns and is choppier than a Teppanyaki chef

Technical Hurdles Suggest Extensive Z-Film Alteration Highly Unlikely - Jim Hackett II - 31-08-2013

Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Jim Hackett II Wrote:The 1% or in my view 1/2%.

The RFK case is tricky. I think the plotters were trying to set up al Fatah (Palestinian militants) as the patsy group to be blamed, hence all these Arab types hanging around Sirhan, like the Polka Dot Dress girl. Then you have the presence of Khaiber Khan in the RFK camp, who has ties to the Shah of Iran's secret police. Now if you realize that in 1968 the Shah's SAVAK, the CIA, and Israel's Mossad were in bed having a menage a trois (with Angleton as the key person here), a clearer picture begins to form. But once again, other elements in the government stepped in and decided to blame the lone nut.

Tracy you make valid points. These issues of false flag patsies and the a**hole operatives of other than American origin in and around the murder of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, to me emphasize the global nature of the Secret Team and the Empire in general.
It is clear to me that the same conditions of so-called investigations of the FBI and Special Unit Senator were empowered to abort American Justice again as was done in the aftermath of RFK's brother's murder in Dallas.
The template of obfuscation worked well in Dallas, the LA rendition was only an Act 2 or 3 or 4 depending on your view of Malcom X and Martin King's murders and Cover Ups.
A curtain call for the stage presentation of BS for Justice blinded by the Right.

Subjective and opinion? Some. Complete manufacture of my paranoia and opinion, I don't think so.
When we know from Colby/Dennett's "Thy Will Be Done" the kinds of heartless powerful machinations were employed by the Rockefeller Families to try to control a whole damn continent and it's resources, it cannot be that long a stretch to see the Minions of Global Empires capable of cooperation across borders and cultures when the money and power are at stake.

Consider one A**hole Rockefeller sits in the Senate for W.Virginia, a state long raped by that exact Families interests for more than a century. But someone re-elects the jerk again and again.
That is obfuscation at a peak of arrogance, a certain arrogance.

Once thru the Looking Glass as Jim Garrison said (sort of), it changes one's view of politics, global politics and life in general.
That is the best gift I gleaned from opening my eyes.
The scales fell away, I owe much to the earlier researchers for this change.
Fletcher Prouty, Jim Garrison, Ms. Mae Brussells and John Judge, Sylvia Meagher, Penn Jones Jr. and others.
F.W.I.W.
'there's a man with a gun over there telling me I got to beware....."
Ok. I gotta be Aware to be able to beware.
A fine gift to an individual - knowledge and truth.
Akin to Gracie Slick's advice to 'Remember what the dormouse said.......Feed Your Head"!
Jim

You know, the bankers and financial elite may indeed be behind everything, but I've always been reluctant to go there - partly because it seems to be a code for those who want to blame the Jews! for everything, and partly because there is so little direct evidence for it. "Ah, but don't you see how clever they are? They cover their tracks and blame the false sponsors!" Well, maybe, but if you start thinking like that pretty soon you're with David Icke blaming the Reptilians. I prefer to stick with what we can verify.

It's also a sign of right-wing demonology to see one global conspiracy run by one group (the Jews! the Freemasons! the Satanists! Trilateral/CFR!) who are somehow behind everything that happens. That's just lazy thinking, an excuse for not learning how the world actually works, and we see a lot of that on the Right.

Charles Drago Wrote:
Jim Hackett II Wrote:As John Judge said "No matter who fired the bullets they came out of the Pentagon".

"The Pentagon" collectively as Facilitator? Absolutely.

As Sponsor? Not a chance.

The DOD operatives were only the capable assets chosen to be used.
Sponsors? Way above that pay-grade.

It's twoo, oh it's twoo ....
;-)