Deep Politics Forum
The empty backyard photo - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The empty backyard photo (/thread-11240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The empty backyard photo - Tracy Riddle - 27-08-2013

I suspect that the body double is Roscoe White, who had a bump on his arm in the same place. He also had a tendency to stand with his weight shifted to one hip like the man in the BYP. White was well-placed within the DPD to plant these photos into "evidence."

I think the empty backyard photo was taken one day when no one was around the Neely St house, and the model with rifle was taken someplace else and inserted later.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/DPD15.jpg

Second from the left; someone should create a transparency and see how his body lines up with the BYP.
http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/1/5/4/3/154358.jpg

http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/1/5/4/3/154303.jpg

The empty backyard photo - David Josephs - 27-08-2013

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5177[/ATTACH]

The other photo showing his arm bent is also very similiar to the BYP forearm and hand....

The empty backyard photo - Tracy Riddle - 27-08-2013

Eerie. Thanks, DJ.

The empty backyard photo - Peter Lemkin - 27-08-2013

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Tell Dunkel to come on a Forum and debate like a human...not hide in the shadows and send me [and others] crypto-hate e-mails....(which I'll soon put up some of, for all to deride and get their belly laugh for the day).
He long ago applied to be a member but we don't accept Lone Nutters so he doesn't fit our criteria. A majority decision.

As far as I know, he applies to be able to send PMs. He says his job forbids him from posting in the normal form. If not, he sends emails. If I remember, he used to send me PMs at the EF and now send me [and others] emails from time to time. The last one I got was to try to discredit Tom Wilson - citing some statement he thought he heard Wilson make at one of Jim Marrs' classes. Maybe I should post J.M.s remembrance of how Mr. D. and his mentor caused a row in one class by jeering at a famous witness and calling them a liar...and Jim Marrs then banned the two of them from the class. Such a polite professional. Professional what is the question.

David Josephs Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:All I can tell you, is I have two minor variants [cropping] of the 'empty' BYP in my computer and they've been there for a very long time....MUCHmore than two decades. I'd have to do some research, but almost sure Jack W. gave all these to me. One he and I were 'tinkering' on just before he became ill [and thereafter very sadly died] has not been publicly shown...but might be on the 50th.....who knows?!.....only the shadow knows!!!........:darthvader:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5169[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5172[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5173[/ATTACH]

and it is not this one....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5170[/ATTACH]

Speaking to the committee about these very photographs, Blakey stated,
"If [the backyard photographs] are invalid, how they were produced poses far-reaching questions in the area of conspiracy, for they evince a degree of technical sophistication that would almost necessarily raise the possibility that [someone] conspired not only to kill the President, but to make Oswald a patsy."

I was agreeing with you Peter... It appears the Blank BYP was taken at the same time as the "Oswald" one.. or that Oswald was placed into it later... the camera HAD to be on a tripod for them to be so exactly the same...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5176[/ATTACH]

Yes, obviously the bushes, down to the last twig, and all the shadows match. However, I know Jack White and many others think the model was R. White. I have another candidate, who happened to be a friend of R. White's. I believe White was intimately involved in the production of the BYPs and died because of them in an 'accident' some years later...but the real model is someone else. Also has the chin seen in the BYPs, which is obviously not that of Oswald - either one of them. This is something Jack and I were working on just before he got ill. Its a very spooky story, literally. :loco:

The empty backyard photo - Phil Dragoo - 27-08-2013

Peter

At your 14 you mention Mack/Marrs

"You are a damned liar!"
Gary Mack to a couple of speakers at Jim Marrs' JFK class

Anyone who played a part in producing a show as completely and thoroughly deceptive as JFK: Inside the Target Car has no right in calling anyone a liar. Yet this is something Gary Mack did at Jim Marrs' UT at Arlington JFK class. This was to Jim's invited guests who were offering up their testimony for acceptance or rejection by his students. And he did it more than once. And he did it with Dave Perry at his side. According to some, with Perry alternately pulling and loosening his leash. It's an interesting association, Dave Perry and Gary Mack. How did it come to be?

http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.html

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Peter

At your 14 you mention Mack/Marrs

"You are a damned liar!"
Gary Mack to a couple of speakers at Jim Marrs' JFK class

Anyone who played a part in producing a show as completely and thoroughly deceptive as JFK: Inside the Target Car has no right in calling anyone a liar. Yet this is something Gary Mack did at Jim Marrs' UT at Arlington JFK class. This was to Jim's invited guests who were offering up their testimony for acceptance or rejection by his students. And he did it more than once. And he did it with Dave Perry at his side. According to some, with Perry alternately pulling and loosening his leash. It's an interesting association, Dave Perry and Gary Mack. How did it come to be?

http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.html

Yes, exactly the incidents I was referring to. He and Perry didn't go to learn, listen or enlighten - they were there to disrupt and disrupt they did many times [in the most crude and impolite fashion]. But then, as their job is disinformation and confusion; trying to make the research community look like a circus out of control, when they aren't selling Oswald done it with magic bullet corner dioramas and WC-sympathetic books and exhibits, stopping free speech in the Plaza, they are in classes or on the internet and emails trying to create doubt, confusion and dissonance.

The empty backyard photo - Phil Dragoo - 27-08-2013

Peter

Your and Jack's body double must be still living, I presume.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5178[/ATTACH]

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Peter

Your and Jack's body double must be still living, I presume.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5178[/ATTACH]

Unknown. Was alive and well for some time after the events of Dallas, but many of those 'types' were 'eliminated' - 'just in case'. I know someone who claims to know or be able to find out...but they aren't talking to me just now....they were - but were told to stop talking, 'or else'. Its a complex tale, and I'm sorry I can't go into here/now. The BYP may well have involved body parts of my Mr. X and R. White, with the Frankenstein-like attached head of the Oswald who was to be the patsy. There may have been even more hanky-panky than we thought, as the two who we have many pictures of and seem to be quite distinct seem to have just about the same exact chin [the one that doesn't fit Mr. Oswald, at all]. Mr. X more resembles Oswald in face and build. R. White died in a strange industrial accident. He was also involved in some 'intrigue' just after the events of Dallas. Longwinded answer, Phil, is it is not known to me; but his name, photos and even military information are available...if only there was a real investigative body. I've told Bill Kelly about this lead, should there ever be one.

The empty backyard photo - David Josephs - 27-08-2013

"Lee, make sure you get a photo of you holding those MAIL ORDER WEAPONS that you got so easily... we really need to do somehting about this" - hypothetical Dodd related statement...

or

Oswald himself creates the photos... He apparrently knew what he was doing regarding photo work....

The time at Neely is quite a mystery....

Quote:I have another candidate, who happened to be a friend of R. White's.

Peter... is this the guy you're referring to?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5179[/ATTACH]