Deep Politics Forum
Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration (/thread-4996.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Robert Hanson - 04-12-2010

Without the red mist we'd be able to see the bullet enter the right forehead. Simple as that. That's what they were trying to hide but it couldn't be more obvious because he's slammed backward and exposing the mist between the two most critical frames nails it.

I always start from earliest point to determine the validity of whatever it may be. Since the mist was added before the shot, anything after that is in serious doubt. Notice the fake flap hanging over the face and compare it to the autopsy photos. The evidence supports there was no flap on the right side.
[Image: WallPaint672.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint525.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint671.jpg]
[Image: jfkfakeredmistgif.gif]

Debunking the Grassy snow job and proving film alteration - Robert Hanson - 04-12-2010

GREER'S TESTIMONY ABOUT THE SHOT AND WOUND PATH.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (GREER POINTED OVER HIS RIGHT EYE)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.
[Image: WallPaint307.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint435.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint437.jpg]

http://www.lunch.com/Reviews/d/JFK_era_Secret_Service_agents-1381074.html?rid=6087
"As I lay over the top of the back seat I noticed a portion of the President's head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lying in the seat --I observed a wound about six inches down from the neckline on the back just to the right of the spinal column. I observed another wound on the right rear portion of the skull."
[Hill's 11/30/63 report: 18 H 740-745] "The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car; one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head." [Hill's testimony before the Warren Commission on 3/9/64: 2 H 138-144]

[Image: WallPaint441.jpg]

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/59wit.htm
Agent Greer to the FBI 11/22/63: "Greer stated that he first heard what he thought was possibly a motorcycle backfire and glanced around and noticed that the President had evidently been hit [notice that, early on, Greer admits seeing JFK, which the Zapruder proves he did two times before the fatsal head shot occurred]. He thereafter got on the radio and communicated with the other vehicles, stating that they desired to get the President to the hospital immediately [in reality, Greer did not talk on the radio, and Greer went on to deny ever saying this during his WC testimony]…Greer stated that they (the Secret Service) have always been instructed to keep the motorcade moving at a considerable speed inasmuch as a moving car offers a much more difficult target than a vehicle traveling at a very slow speed. He pointed out that on numerous occasions he has attempted to keep the car moving at a rather fast rate, but in view of the President's popularity and desire to maintain close liaison with the people, he has, on occasion, been instructed by the President to "slow down". Greer stated that he has been asking himself if there was any thing he could have done to have avoided this incident, but stated that things happened so fast that he could not account for full developments in this matter(!) [the "JFK-as-scapegoat" theme…and so much for Greer's remorse from earlier the same day!]."(Sibert & O'Neil Report, 11/22/63)

Agent Greer to the FBI 11/27/63: "…he heard a noise which sounded like a motorcycle backfire. On hearing this noise he glanced to his right toward Kellerman and out of the corner of his eye noticed that the Governor appeared to be falling toward his wife [notice that Greer now mentions nothing about seing JFK hit---he does the same thing in his undated report in the WC volumes (18 H 723)] He thereafter recalls hearing some type of outcry after which Kellerman said, "Let's get out of here." He further related that at the time of hearing the sound he was starting down an incline which passes beneath a railroad crossing and after passing under this viaduct, he closed in on the lead car and yelled to the occupants and a nearby police motorcyclist, "Hospital, Hospital! [nothing about using the radio this time out]" Thereafter follows a complete physical description of Greer, as if the FBI agents considered him a suspect, inc. age, height, and color of eyes! (Sibert & O'Neil Report, 11/29/63)

Greer realized several days later how incriminating his actions were and lied. HE WAS A STUPID GOON.

This is from a man standing right next to the limo when the shot was fired and gives testimony of what everyone clearly sees in the film.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/59wit.htm
33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
[Image: harrisfakeegifnormal.gif]
[Image: jfkslowjoltgif.gif]
[Image: WallPaint307.jpg]

OVER, THEN ACROSS=FAKE.
[Image: jfklookthatkill.gif]
[Image: WallPaint576.jpg]
ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.
[Image: WallPaint514.jpg]
[Image: harrisrecoil.gif]

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
[Image: WallPaint615.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint247-1.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint601.jpg]
[Image: WallPaint249-1.jpg]
The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. There is no other side to the top of the head.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n2/v4n2part1.pdf
16) Nurse Patricia B. "Trish" Hutton (Gustafson):
a) 21 H 216: report of activities on 11/22/63---“Mr. Kennedy was bleeding pro-fusely from a wound in the back of his head…A doctor asked me to place a pressure dressing on the head wound. This was no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.”;

b) other WC references: 6 H 46-47, 146, 151;21 H 215, 242;
c) 1/8/83 interview by David Lifton (“BE”, p. 706)---“The large throat wound shown in the photographs was not the tracheotomy incision that she saw in the emergency room on November 22,1963 (“It doesn’t look like any that I’ve
THE JFK MEDICAL REFERENCE ASSASSINATION RESEARCH / Vol.
28 Part 1: Parkland Hospital

4 No. 2 © Copyright 2006 Vincent M. Palamara
taken part in, let me put it that way.”) and the head wound was at the back, not as shown in the pictures. “I was standing behind him when I was put-ting pressure on the head,” she said, “and it was right in front of me. It wasn’t around the side and up on top.” Shown the large hole on the forward right hand side depicted in the x-rays, she exclaimed: “No way!”;
d) “High Treason”, p.43 and 459-460 (“The Boston Globe”, 6/21/81 [see also "Killing The Truth", pages 652 and 702])---“She was asked to put a pressure bandage on the head wound. “I tried to do so but there was really nothing to put a pressure bandage on. It was too massive. So he told me just to leave it be.”She said the large wound was at “the back of the head.” “Definitely in the back?” she was asked. “Yes.” She strongly rejects the official picture. “; “She said the wound was low on the head, and about the size of a fist.”;
[Image: WallPaint441.jpg]

e) 9/1/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"Because I have not discussed those two specific points publicly [size of head wound/ where it was located] I will have to leave it that way. If you read my E. Room statement from the Warren Commission it will indicate the wound was very large and I am sory but I can't elaborate further. I do hope the public and you keep on with your research." [emphasis added; she HAS discussed these points publicly(see above), and her WC report goes against offi-cial history!];
f) 9/98 letter to Vince Palamara (in 'response' to my follow-up letter where I attempted to get her to at least endorse her prior statements)---"Sorry I only answered your 1rst letter to let you know I had received it-but I can't go into any more details-Sincerely, Trish Gustafson" [!];
g) “Murder In Dealey Plaza” by James Fetzer (2000), pages 60, 199

[B]17) Chief Supervising Nurse Doris Mae Nelson [deceased 10/3/83]
[/B]
[FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]: [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]
a) 21 H 155: 11/25/63 affidavit re: Record of Death;
b) 20 H 640-643 /21 H 241-244: report of activities [see also Manchester, p. 673];
c) 6 H 145 /testimony---"…I could look and see [JFK] and tell that it was him…mainly his head [part she saw]": Specter did not ask nor did she vol-unteer info. regarding the head wound;
d) other WC references: 6 H 40, 52-53, 83, 116, 119, 137-139, 149, 152; 18 H 795-796, 798-799; 21 H 158, 159, 161, 180, 182, 188, 194, 202, 204, 207, 208-209, 211, 216, 219, 220, 222, 223, 224, 226, 228, 247, 255, 256, 259, 260, 261, 263;
e) 12/82 interview with David Lifton ("BE", p. 704)---"Doris Nelson told me the tracheotomy was not the one she remembered: "Looks a little large to me…[it] shouldn’t be that big…It wasn’t any 7-8 cm. [It was] just wide enough to get the trach tube in."; "She looked at [the official autopsy photos of the back of the head] and shook her head from side to side..she remem-bered a large wound there.";
f) "A Hero For Our Time" by Ralph Martin (1983), p. 519---"The operating room nurse [unnamed; quite possibly Nelson] later told her high school friend how difficult it was to remove his back brace…";
g) "High Treason", pp. 43-44, 454 ("The Boston Globe", 6/21/81 [see also "Kill-ing The Truth", p. 702])---"Nurse Nelson drew a picture of the head wound,

[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]
THE JFK MEDICAL REFERENCE ASSASSINATION RESEARCH / Vol.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]
mostly in the parietal area, but well towards the rear of the head. Her draw-ing conflicts strongly with the official autopy photograph. When she saw that picture she said immediately, "It’s not true…There wasn’t even hair back there. It was blown away. All that area (on the back of the head) was blown out.";
h) "High Treason 2", pp. 103-105---"All I saw was missing skull and brains on the back of his head…it was right there, in the right rear. In the right rear!";
i)
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=IJPIKG+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIKG+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]deceased 10/3/83 [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12][as per Louis Sproesser] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]
j) "JFK: Conspiracy of Silence", p. 81;
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
k) [unanswered letter from Vince Palamara to Nelson's family 1998]
[FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]l) "Murder In Dealey Plaza" by James Fetzer (2000), pages 56, 61, 199 [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][FONT=IJPIIF+BookmanOldStyle,Bookman Old Style][size=12]29 Part 1: Parkland Hospital 4 No. 2 © Copyright 2006 Vincent M. Palamara
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

29) Dr. Donald W. Seldin, Chief Internist:
a) WC references by others present: WR 528; 3 H 371; 6 H 11,32,60-61,64; 17 H 13; 20 H 5; 21 H 184-185, 258, 263;
b) Mentioned by Dr. Perry on 11/23/63 on WBAP/ NBC Texas News film above;
c) January 1964 Texas State Journal of Medicine article “Three Patients at Parkland”, p. 63---"[Bashour] and Dr. Donald Seldin, professor and chair-man of the Department of Internal Medicine, went to the emergency room. Upon examination, they found that the President had no pulsations, no heart beats, no blood pressure.";
d) 1/14/93 interview with Brad Parker---believes he was not called by the WC because he had nothing of value to add to the investigation
e) 8/27/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"The bullet struck the President in the forehead and literally exploded in his skull, so that the entire fron-tal, parietal and temporal bones were shattered…I believe that the offi-cial story is accurate in all details." (emphasis added)[!];f) “Murder In Dealey Plaza” by James Fetzer (2000), page249
[Image: harrisrecoil.gif]
[Image: WallPaint305.jpg]