Deep Politics Forum
Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Players, organisations, and events of deep politics (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt (/thread-6394.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Lauren Johnson - 18-12-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Fascinating.

Jan, when you write, "I include metaphor as a possibility because one path of investigation of the OAS and Gladio in France leads to Priory of Sion metaphysical territory: AMORC, Synarcism, La Rose des Vents and Arc-en-ciel mysticism, even the Order of the Solar Temple," you drive toward the spiritual core of the phenomena we study -- phenomena which continue to defy, over centuries, our expectations of discovery of solely material methods and motives.

I give you Pont D'Alma and its most recent ritual significance.

Vieil État-Major ... Another layer of the onion, albeit one much closer, perhaps, to that stinking core.

Peter Levenda writes in his Prologue to S.K. Bain's The Most Dangerous Book in the World, an interpretation of 9/11 through the lens of the occult adept:

Quote:It [the understanding of 9/11] needs someone who is as versed in Kabbalah as in conspiracy, in gematria as in government. It requires a new science, a new art, a new approach to the old material. Furthermore, it requires a sense that conspiracy may be transcendental, may have its origins in the unconscious mind of the state. The numerology alone is significant: someone, somewhere is pulling these particular quantum strings. The numbers are consistent, insistent. They are either the result of a conscious and deliberate series of acts by agents so powerful and so unknown that a belief in an ultimate Secret Society is our only option, or they are evidence of the workings of an even Darker Force … and no one is in charge.

Bain, S. K. (2012-09-01). The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual (Kindle Locations 72-77). Independent Publishers Group. Kindle Edition.

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Charles Drago - 18-12-2012

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:Fascinating.

Jan, when you write, "I include metaphor as a possibility because one path of investigation of the OAS and Gladio in France leads to Priory of Sion metaphysical territory: AMORC, Synarcism, La Rose des Vents and Arc-en-ciel mysticism, even the Order of the Solar Temple," you drive toward the spiritual core of the phenomena we study -- phenomena which continue to defy, over centuries, our expectations of discovery of solely material methods and motives.

I give you Pont D'Alma and its most recent ritual significance.

Vieil État-Major ... Another layer of the onion, albeit one much closer, perhaps, to that stinking core.

Peter Levenda writes in his Prologue to S.K. Bain's The Most Dangerous Book in the World, an interpretation of 9/11 through the lens of the occult adept:

Quote:It [the understanding of 9/11] needs someone who is as versed in Kabbalah as in conspiracy, in gematria as in government. It requires a new science, a new art, a new approach to the old material. Furthermore, it requires a sense that conspiracy may be transcendental, may have its origins in the unconscious mind of the state. The numerology alone is significant: someone, somewhere is pulling these particular quantum strings. The numbers are consistent, insistent. They are either the result of a conscious and deliberate series of acts by agents so powerful and so unknown that a belief in an ultimate Secret Society is our only option, or they are evidence of the workings of an even Darker Force … and no one is in charge.

Bain, S. K. (2012-09-01). The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual (Kindle Locations 72-77). Independent Publishers Group. Kindle Edition.

More and more it seems -- and this comes as a surprise that is simultaneously reassuring and unnerving -- that I'm not alone in suspecting that a deeper, stranger order of things may be sensed in many of the phenomena we struggle to understand.

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Magda Hassan - 01-07-2013

What is known about the 3 Hungarians that participated in the plot with Bastien-Thiry? I can find sketchy information only on Marton Lajos.

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Magda Hassan - 01-07-2013

Magda Hassan Wrote:What is known about the 3 Hungarians that participated in the plot with Bastien-Thiry? I can find sketchy information only on Marton Lajos.
Okay, Lazlo Varga.

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:What is known about the 3 Hungarians that participated in the plot with Bastien-Thiry? I can find sketchy information only on Marton Lajos.
Okay, Lazlo Varga.
Gyula Sari.

But what is their dog in this fight? Algeria and France?

Okay. Described as Legionaires so maybe only disposable mechanics. Though they seem to have come into contact with their fellow terrorists in their time in the FL in French Indo-China and then in Algeria. One of them was in the battle of Dien Bien Phu.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dien_Bien_Phu][/url]

I note that Jean Bastien-Thiry come from a family of Catholic military men.

Alain de La Bougrenet Tocnaye also comes from an aristocratic military family (anti-revolutionary all the way back to the days of monarchy). After his release from prison he joined the French Nationalist Party and later joined the National Front. He held no particular position by all accounts...

However his son, Thibaut La Tocnaye, is an interesting one. He has been very active in reactionary Catholic groups (traditional and anti-Vatican 2 types). [URL="http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicisme_traditionaliste"]http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicisme_traditionaliste
a[/URL]nd http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_Henri-et-André-Charlier As part of his Christian solidarity work he goes to teach mathematics in the French Lycee in Beiruit. He was apparently recruited by some fellow teachers to fight for the Lebanese forces. Presumably the Phallanges. Some of this is covered in section III around page 15 here: http://www.afsp.msh-paris.fr/archives/congreslille/pdflille/tr4venner.pdf As part of the same reactionary Christian solidarity (seems to have Templar /Crusade feel about it) group he went to Nicaragua to fight for the Contras against the Sandanista government On 20 January 1989 he organised a fundraiser and information evening in France with many big military brass attending. Later again he went to organise for the Croatian fascists in the NATO dismemberment of Yugoslavia. He said he would have loved to have supported Masoud in Afghanistan but he was too busy working. From being a Maths teacher he seems to have moved into engineering and worked in the nuclear industry in several project managements, then on to plumbing and industrial boilers then a CEO for a geotechnical equipment firm. More recently he has a start up business with his cousin in 3D glasses and optics called "Eyes3Shut" What would Stanley make of it all?

P.S. Now also in National Front and one of their councillors in Cote D'Azure province and in leadership positions in the party in their political and foreign affairs bureaux.

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Okay, Lazlo Varga.

http://oasassassinatjfk.e-monsite.com/pages/qui-est-il.html

"Ladislas" after the role he had in the operation of Dallas, and after the heyday of various right-wing European factions, reportedly died in France in 1976. Formally during a robbery that would have gone wrong.

[Image: Varga.jpg]A small coincidence with Lazlo Varga, a member of the OAS, in fact. He also died during a robbery gone awry as in France.Some have told me that "Ladislas" would Lazlo Varga, participant of the attack of Petit-Clamart against General de Gaulle. It remains to prove it. It is true that we had seen the resemblance to the character. Unfortunately, we had no pictures of this man to judge for ourselves whether is the same man. I put it there but it is thanks to a friend I put the photo online. You decide.

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Charles Drago - 01-07-2013

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Okay, Lazlo Varga.

"Ladislas" after the role he had in the operation of Dallas, and after the heyday of various right-wing European factions, reportedly died in France in 1976. Formally during a robbery that would have gone wrong.

[Image: Varga.jpg]A small coincidence with Lazlo Varga, a member of the OAS, in fact. He also died during a robbery gone awry as in France.Some have told me that "Ladislas" would Lazlo Varga, participant of the attack of Petit-Clamart against General de Gaulle. It remains to prove it. It is true that we had seen the resemblance to the character. Unfortunately, we had no pictures of this man to judge for ourselves whether is the same man. I put it there but it is thanks to a friend I put the photo online. You decide.

I don't read French, but I gathered from the linked site that William Reymond is held to be a trusted and major source for JFK assassination data.

Ask David Mantik about M. Reymond in the context of the latter's offers to share a copy of the original, unedited Z-film.

Reymond is not on the side of the angels.

Vieil État-Major and de Gaulle assassination attempt - Magda Hassan - 02-07-2013

Charles Drago Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Okay, Lazlo Varga.

I don't read French, but I gathered from the linked site that William Reymond is held to be a trusted and major source for JFK assassination data.

Ask David Mantik about M. Reymond in the context of the latter's offers to share a copy of the original, unedited Z-film.

Reymond is not on the side of the angels.
Yes, it is an odd website. Not sure who is behind it but maybe some one called "james davis adams" from the gmail account connected to it. Don't know if that means any thing to you or others.

I don't know David Mantik or what he thinks of M. Reymond to ask him but feel free to elaborate.