Deep Politics Forum
Information please - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Information please (/thread-8291.html)

Pages: 1 2

Information please - Karyn Holt Harcourt - 08-12-2011

I sent you a private message, but thought I would also just pop in to this thread and also say "hello".

Currently, I am working on many projects. Last time we spoke was in regard to your name being listed among my dad's "Who's Who" which it was. I hear a rumor is out that I have assembled a book and it is available...well, not true....and thought I would clear that up...yet...many times that just doesn't make a bit of difference...rumors circulate..LOL....but, I am always approachable via email! Feel free to connect anytime.

Have a great day!
Karyn

Harry Dean Wrote:Can any Forum member clue me on a book by Karyn Holt Harcourt, she is
the daughter of Chancey Holt. He was someway involved with the JFK
affair. Thanks.

Information please - Dawn Meredith - 08-12-2011

Karyn Holt Harcourt Wrote:I sent you a private message, but thought I would also just pop in to this thread and also say "hello".

Currently, I am working on many projects. Last time we spoke was in regard to your name being listed among my dad's "Who's Who" which it was. I hear a rumor is out that I have assembled a book and it is available...well, not true....and thought I would clear that up...yet...many times that just doesn't make a bit of difference...rumors circulate..LOL....but, I am always approachable via email! Feel free to connect anytime.

Have a great day!
Karyn

Harry Dean Wrote:Can any Forum member clue me on a book by Karyn Holt Harcourt, she is
affair. Thanks.
Welcome Karyn. Lovely to see you here. Quite a few years back we were in email contact, back when I first began at the Ed Forum (04). How time flies.

Dawn

Information please - Harry Dean - 09-12-2011

Karyn Holt Harcourt Wrote:I sent you a private message, but thought I would also just pop in to this thread and also say "hello".

Have a great day!
Karyn

affair. Thanks.
Hello Ms. Karyn
I did see your message, then could not again find it. Thanks for your confirmation above. It will
also be great to read your impressions if you do a book.
I did listen too and saw you being interviewed at the time of my inquiry about you. Very nice.
Thanks again. Until...

Harry Dean