Deep Politics Forum
John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee (/thread-11170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Jim Hargrove - 20-09-2013

Tracy Riddle Wrote:I have a lot of questions about Armstrong's theory as well. I've read the book twice (and taken notes), and while he has definitely assembled a lot of evidence that things are wrong with the official story of Oswald's life, I don't go all the way with this theory (at least I'm an agnostic about it). For example, his scenario of the Tippit murder is highly selective in the witnesses and evidence he presents to the reader.

Hi, Tracy,

Perhaps, but what do you think about the wallet containing LEE Harvey Oswald's Texas drivers license that was found at the Tippit murder scene, noted by FBI SA Barret and was filmed by WFAA? Whether LEE Oswald dropped it after murdering Tippit, or Capt. Westbrook brought it there (as JA suspects), it certainly does make LEE Oswald a suspect, no?

I always thought that one Oswald with a driver's license and another without one was pretty good evidence of Two Oswalds.

Jim

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - John Mooney - 20-09-2013

Tracy Riddle Wrote:Jack White did some great work, and I don't question his sincerity, but I don't agree with all of his conclusions.

I hope no one missed where I said his heart was in the right place. I also don't question his sincerity.

But sometimes he just was not up to it because he didn't understand the subject.

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Jim Hargrove - 20-09-2013

John Mooney Wrote:Did anyone ever read Palmer McBride's report on 10/23/63 as the perfect "look... I'm a raving communist and I want to kill the President" as a bit too perfect?

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1386.pdf

Much like the backyard photos.. "look... I'm a communist, I have papers, I have a rifle, I have a pistol.. what more do you need?".

McBride says Oswald was proclaiming Communism to everyone, employees at Pfisterers say he wasn't according to FBI reports.

Nonsense, HARVEY Oswald was spouting Communist bs all over the place, including in the Marine Corps.

John Mooney Wrote:There are FBI reports of two other employees that say Oswald was there early 1956 (Firorello and Slater).

Can we assume those are unsigned, unverified reports from Cover-up Central? You know, the same people (FBI) that secretly moved the evidence from Dallas to Washington, doubled the number of documents, and then secretly returned it to Dallas so it could publicly accept it later? The same people that changed a Minox camera into a light meter? That really inspires confidence.

John Mooney Wrote:There are also the 1956 tax returns that Doug Horn looked into.

I looked into those tax forms also. Rather than do what Doug Horn did, which was to tell government bureaucrats to confirm or deny there were forged w-2 forms relating to Lee Harvey Oswald, I got clear copies of the forms, blacked out the name Lee Harvey Oswald, and sent the copies to IBM archivist Dawn Stanford.

Ms. Stanford is/was a scholar of typefaces and had thousands of samples of fonts. She said all three W-2 forms were typed in a font which, upon close inspection, was extremely unusual. She said, in her opinion, ALL THREE W-2 FORMS FROM THREE DIFFERENT EMPLOYERS WERE TYPED ON THE SAME UNUSUAL TYPEWRITER. Quite a coincidence!

John Mooney Wrote:There is the mention of the letter of Oswald to McBride (after he left Pfisterers) from Ft Worth during school riots (that happened in 1956).

Russia annouced it's space satellite program in 1956 shortly after America announced theirs.

A 1956 article about the Russian space program:

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/MechanixIllustrated/6-1956/russians_beating_space/russians_beating_space_0.jpg

Oh, please... this article discusses Russian plans, not achievements. Sputnik shocked the world when it was launced.

John Mooney Wrote:McBride is mistaken (or worse), his appeal to other workers like Firorello fails because Firorello is quoted in reports as saying Oswald was there in 1956.

And you do have signed statements from Fiorello attesting that the FBI didn't alter his words, right?

John Mooney Wrote:His appeal to the current executives of Pfisterers fails because they were not there nor do they have any employment records for 1956/57/58.

Let readers see JA's interview with Pfisterer president Linda Faircloth and decide for themselves. I know, I know, all these lying witnesses... we just have to trust the FBI.

Jim

Jim Hargrove Wrote:Let readers see JA's interview with Pfisterer president Linda Faircloth and decide for themselves. I know, I know, all these lying witnesses... we just have to trust the FBI.

Did you not see the circular reasoning in this video?

They all referred back to McBride for the date. "Every time I asked the question the response would come back, the one you really need to talk to is.... ...the one that you really need to speak to is Palmer McBride".

And this!!!

"I also talked to Palmer McBride after speaking to John Armstrong".

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Jan Klimkowski - 20-09-2013

John Mooney Wrote:I have some questions.

What was the (presumably) CIA idea in 1952 in regarding creating two Oswalds?

Was the plan in 1952 to eventually swap them in 1959 when one of them defects to Russia?

And what was to be gained from this very long term plan?

Wasn't seven years enough time to teach someone to understand Russian and be a lot less complicated?

Was it just lucky they these two grew up over seven years looking almost identical?

John - I suspect you haven't read this thread in its entirety.

If you had, you would find entirely reasonable answers to your questions.

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:John - I suspect you haven't read this thread in its entirety.

Believe me I've read it.

Tell me what the reasonable answers are.

What was the reason for creating two Oswalds in 1952?

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Jan Klimkowski - 20-09-2013

John Mooney Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:John - I suspect you haven't read this thread in its entirety.

Believe me I've read it.

Tell me what the reasonable answers are.

If you've really read the thread, the answers are here in plain daylight.

Show us your research skills.

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:If you've really read the thread, the answers are here in plain daylight.

Back up your claim that reasonable answers have already been given.

Show me the reasonable answers because I can't find something that isn't there.

John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee - Charles Drago - 20-09-2013

John Mooney Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:If you've really read the thread, the answers are here in plain daylight.

Back up your claim that reasonable answers have already been given.

Back up your claim to be a researcher.

Do your own work.

Charles Drago Wrote:
John Mooney Wrote:Back up your claim that reasonable answers have already been given.

Back up your claim to be a researcher.

Do your own work.

Charles it's a fair question.

How can I find something that isn't there?

Someone could put me straight though and make me look stupid very easily?