Deep Politics Forum
Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity (/thread-14215.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - Drew Phipps - 21-10-2015

Third possibility, the BYP and negatives were recovered on the 22nd, sent to DPD and developed/altered, and then on the 23rd, "salted" back in the Paine residence for "discovery" on their 2nd trip there, not coincidentally after the search warrant was obtained. A practice which, apparently, goes back to Longshank's England, according to "The Bastard Executioner" episode I watched last night.

For sure, if you can prove the BYP were possessed by, well, anyone in law enforcement really, prior to the assassination, (not merely prior to the search warrant) you'd have solid pre-assassination evidence. As you say, "the evidence is the conspiracy," and this particular evidence points squarely, right now, to a post-assassination conspiracy to "frame" Oswald.

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - Magda Hassan - 21-10-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:I wonder why they're pushing this story again. It's not new. Does saying its new (again) make it look like 2 different Hany Farid's from Dartmouth did the same research independently?
Was thinking this myself. It seems it gets wheeled out every couple of years for another exposure. Just the one guy and the same schtick.

Drew Phipps Wrote:So, shall I predict the next limited hangout? Or is the end game here simply keeping so many balls in the air that you can't see the juggler?
Indeed.

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - Ray Mitcham - 21-10-2015

I would suggest that they were in the possession of the DPD long before the 22nd. Shown to Paine on the night of 22nd and then taken back to the Paine's to be found on the 23rd.

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - Drew Phipps - 21-10-2015

Hey, David, do you still have an unretouched version of the photo with BG Brown holding a gun (without overlay)? The DPD Archives website has now digitally mangled all those photos.

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - David Josephs - 21-10-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:Hey, David, do you still have an unretouched version of the photo with BG Brown holding a gun (without overlay)? The DPD Archives website has now digitally mangled all those photos.

Here you go Drew...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7588&stc=1]

As for Tom's rambling response....

Quote:I'll shorten it even further .... right winger from the Rove-Abramoff squad rinses Hani Farid in a $22 million Dartmouth chair washing machine, money from law enforcement and FBI pours into Farid's research account, and out comes a science supported determination that the BYP are as the WC Report informed our grandparents.

Very nice circumstantial evidence Tom... You may very well be correct about these connections and the reasons behind this "study" coming out every year at this time.

Their assertion that the BYPs are authentic screams ongoing cover-up... but does not PROVE that is was created, does not PROVE Marina did not take them, does not PROVE anything beyond your ability to illustrate nefarious connections among the players.

It follows that something is up, that they are motivated to serve masters... Dartmouth's confimation of authenticity is based on body mechanics

Our detailed analysis of Oswald's pose, the lighting and shadows and the rifle in his hands refutes the argument of photo tampering,"

All I got for that is cough cough (bullsh!t) cough... :Confusedhtf::

Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity - David Josephs - 21-10-2015

I couldn't get the image to upload in the last post... THIS is why Farid's work is junk... Tom's work on WHY they may be coerced to cooperate is wonderful - but does not explain why the BYP are not real.

Farid teamed with Assistant Professor Emily Whiting, who specializes in architectural geometry, computer-aided design and 3-D fabrication. With the help of graduate student Srivamshi Pittala, they built a physiologically plausible 3-D model of Oswald and posed this model to match his appearance in the backyard photo. By adding the appropriate mass to each part of the 3-D model, they were able to perform a balance analysis on the 3-D model. This analysis revealed that although Oswald appears off-balance, his pose is stable. The analysis also revealed that the lighting and shadows are physically plausible and the length of the rifle is consistent with the length of the rifle used to kill the president.

Yet when we take a look we see that they did not position him correctly or even very close. On the left I used his right ear as the anchor, in the right I used the Rifle and hand...

This, like Myers is pure junk science and justifies Tom's speculation that those controlling the strings would prefer to push the results into that direction regardless of the quality or reproduceablility of the science.

DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7591&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7592&stc=1]

Thank you David, I thought so. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that BYP with BG Brown in it was taken in either twilight or pre-dawn hours. The foreground lighting seems to be artificial and the trees are silhouetted against a not-bright sky. I going to settle on "pre-dawn" since the sky near the horizon seems brighter than the sky higher up, and the camera is facing northeast.

Further, the foliage on the trees looks more like fall in Texas than spring, (or summer) though I'm no botanist. I wonder what type of tree boasts those delicate fernlike leaves strongly shown against the shed in the back. Maybe it has seasonal significance.

I'm seeing lots of overtime for the hardworking public servants at DPD on that November weekend.

Drew Phipps Wrote:Thank you David, I thought so. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that BYP with BG Brown in it was taken in either twilight or pre-dawn hours. The foreground lighting seems to be artificial and the trees are silhouetted against a not-bright sky. I going to settle on "pre-dawn" since the sky near the horizon seems brighter than the sky higher up, and the camera is facing northeast.

Lots of overtime for the hardworking public servants at DPD on that weekend.

That image was not taken until Nov 29th Drew... at least according to the records. What of course mattered here is the pose which only surfaces in 1977. You would think with 133-A or B in hand they would position the man matching one of those images...

I think the post shadow position argument I made will be very hard to refute. Maybe that's why the emphasis has been on the nose shadow (which would be more in line with the POST shadow) to keep us from looking at the more obvious post shadow.

So, I understand the evidentiary value of sending an officer to be a stand in. You put the officer on the stand and ask him if that's his picture, and then where he was standing. You then prove that Oswald rented that property, and voila!

What I don't understand: Do we have any idea why DPD is still concerned with building a court case four days after Oswald was buried?

Drew Phipps Wrote:So, I understand the evidentiary value of sending an officer to be a stand in. You put the officer on the stand and ask him if that's his picture, and then where he was standing. You then prove that Oswald rented that property, and voila!

What I don't understand: Do we have any idea why DPD is still concerned with building a court case four days after Oswald was buried?

I think they were going thru motions to show the image(s) were NOT faked by placing someone there and showing how easily it works... maybe just a mind-play thing.

The case did not end simply because Oswald died... The investigation went on well beyond the publishing of the Report.

This may have been DPD CYA.... which makes it being the 133-C pose even more mysterious... almost like a little breadcrumb left to go along with the arrogance and hubris of pulling it off.

Just my guess...