Deep Politics Forum
"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: "The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK (/thread-9709.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Vasilios Vazakas - 10-08-2012

Your efforts will be futile. How could you possible talk sense to someone with a hidden agenda, a wolf in sheep's clothing?
Whose mission from the very beginning was to gain your trust while at the same time he was insidiously creating a conundrum of irrelevant small details of the assassination, throwing all of you into a quagmire in order to confuse, to divide and frustrate future research, so you'll never see the big picture.
His mission is now accomplished.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Peter Lemkin - 10-08-2012

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:throwing all of you into a quagmire in order to confuse, to divide and frustrate future research.

If so, that will NOT be the first time and we have survived and even thrived.

While I don't like the looks of it, I'm not convinced, yet, it is the death knell others seem to feel it it.

Its timing, just before the important 50th, however, is problematic.

A way to counter/refute it - show why it is not all that important, no matter if right or wrong, needs to be mounted. A plea to JF needs to be made, just in case he can still hear reason.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Seamus Coogan - 10-08-2012

Hmmmm Pete you raise some bloody good points. Not only that your pretty noble in your outlook. It sort of got me thinking. I don't think JF is the wolf in sheep's clothing as Vasilios says. I think in his own head he is still doing good and I think his heart is in the right place. But the key of course is his head, I remember that classic Bruce Willis line from Die Hard II

"Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?"

I do think JF may well be too far gone. But has he ever arrived? I've always said (to anyone that's bothered too listen ROFL). I've liked some of his stuff outside JFK, but I've always been kind of worried about Fetzer in the 'conspiracy' zone. Not because I've thought he was disinformation. But I recall reading his stuff and listening to him on BOR a long time ago and I remember sensing trouble when he would praise say Probe, but then endorse something lame like Craig Zirbel in the space of a few sentences. At different times one would hear him opine all manner of different people involved. Lord knows how a conspiracy with Nixon, Johnson, Dulles, Kissinger, Hoover, Bush and some Jewish cartel all operating as kingpins in a plot Partying at Murchison's (yes he really believes this sort of baloney and has for a long time) and planning a hit the night before. Another thing that begun worrying me later on was his use of Jim Douglass' work as a boon to his own and other misguided people like say Barr McClellan and Phil Nelson. How many other interesting viewpoints has he rendered useless by his mere endorsement of it. This is where I sympathize with Zap alteration advocates, he became so entwined in that field views independent of Fetzer seem few and far between. I'm utterly neutral on Zap alteration, I go either way with it, but part of my not going there in more depth is because I have been put off by the likes of Fetzer. If those advocates of Zap film alteration could disown Fetzer like GB has I'm sure those in that camp would be better off. As it stands the good work Doug Horne has done has been underdone by JF's promotion of it. Indeed were it not for the good work done by Horne being championed by Bill Kelly, it's doubtful many people would approach Horne. Fetzer, uncritically lapped up everything Horne said, which means he also indirectly supported and condoned Horne's stupid Greer shot Kennedy line.

His love affair with JVB, his use of Boner, his running up the flags with John Hankey and now Cinque. I mean whats funny is how CD cottoned on to this dude Rago as another potential Fetzer ally. That's precisely how far gone Fetzer is and CD has evidence on his side. I used to joke that JF would hook up with Hankey and boom. Thus I think CD is bang on the money and it will likely happen. If JF can't or won't listen to a good bloke like GB, I don't think Mantik's going to make much of a difference. Or Wrone for that matter, I mean what would his take be on this outbreak of Fetzer nuttiness? After all this crap and all the decent people he has offended here, would you really want him back Pete? I'm more concerned about Mantik's ongoing credibility by hanging out with the guy. The thing that disturbs me the most is how Fetzer is obviously twisting the evidence, he has deemed as irrelevant due to it's alteration. Yet he is now saying it confirms what he wants it too. This really is the mouth of madness.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Keith Millea - 10-08-2012

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Your efforts will be futile. How could you possible talk sense to someone with a hidden agenda, a wolf in sheep's clothing?
Whose mission from the very beginning was to gain your trust while at the same time he was insidiously creating a conundrum of irrelevant small details of the assassination, throwing all of you into a quagmire in order to confuse, to divide and frustrate future research, so you'll never see the big picture.
His mission is now accomplished.

I tend to agree with Vasilios.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Peter Lemkin - 10-08-2012

Unless I really missed something [and don't think I did] Horne NEVER endorsed Greer shooting anyone anywhere....

I realize there is some strange stuff going on but we have to minimize the damage - humanely.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Jim DiEugenio - 10-08-2012

Horne didn't endorse a Greer shot, but he did seriously entertain it and did not rule it out.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Seamus Coogan - 10-08-2012

Pg 164 Volume IV Chapter 13

"The very unpleasant and tentative possibility exists that limousine driver William Greer fired a fourth head shot into the President's left temple with his revolver."

I think being humane Pete is about a quick easy dispatch mate. I dunno if killing him with kindness will work. Lol, I incidentally posted this in blogs...what a Noddy. You won't believe who JF has had on his show this month. Michael Collins Piper, Kevin Barret and Ernst Zundel, WTF? Barret joked with Fetzer apparently how he joked about how little Fetzer cared about his reputation. Oh the irony I mean Piper and Barret you could write off as fools. But, Zundel is a nutter his UFO Nazi stuff is hilarious shit. He has a book called 'UFOs: Nazi Secret Weapon?' I seriously think JF is going to take the next big trip into space. Imagine being guys like Mike Collins, Dick Dotty and Tim Cooper licking their lips at their next mark.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Albert Doyle - 10-08-2012

I wonder how some who write-off Piper so quickly would do in a debate with him. Something I would love to see but is admittedly Piper's own fault for not allowing.

Never let others form your opinions for you, no matter who they are or what they've achieved. It's always point for point and fact for fact. Something I have yet to see be done with Piper. (And, no, I'm not saying Piper has proven Sponsorship, just players or false sponsors)

Why Horne would do something so stupid as endorse the Greer theory is beyond me.

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - LR Trotter - 10-08-2012

Misdirection is so easy to follow. And, relative to the JFK assassination, in abundance. Also, appears to be increasing.
Confused

"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - Phil Dragoo - 11-08-2012

I have Murder in Dealey Plaza (2000) and Assassination Science (1998). I don't have his Zapruder book but I watched the endless Costella youtubes of the 2003 presentation.

This business of Oswald's innocence standing or falling on his presence in the doorway of the depository in Altgens is a false choice.

Why can I a philosophical neophyte see this clearly yet the author of a score of works on philosophy cannot.

He's round the bend.

Finque has an odor but Fetzer has perhaps fallen prey to a dementia of a mortal type.

Be that as it may, he's volunteering for the Dunk-the-Clown carnival job.

I am enjoying Barry Krusche, Impossible: The Case Against Lee Harvey Oswald.

My favorite Oswald waiver is his proven negative vis-a-vis GSR--Cunningham's fantastic tight breach to the contrary notwithstanding.

Barry's is the two shells becomes three without any being logged nor first identified--compounded by the too-helpful Day. Given away by the photo in Twyman.

There are countless others.

There are a thousand keys to Oswald's cell door, freeing him, exposing conspiracy.

Fetzer and Cinque are cellmates, having tea down the rabbit hole in Warrenland.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3934[/ATTACH]