Deep Politics Forum
Music thread - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Music thread (/thread-14850.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 16-09-2016

"You should really save some of that for yourselves", of having molten metal poured into my skull at 3am

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 19-09-2016

"Jungle" this-, "Jungle" that-

"Train(s)" this-, "Runnin'" that-
Boo-yah, in your face,​ shitehounds.

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 21-09-2016

telebloodprintmediadeathwhore

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 28-09-2016

Quite alot of years ago, the Mail's Q&A was asking for Margaret Thatcher-related muzakal toons. I regret not having popped this one in:

At the same time, they were asking for novel uses for rubber gloves, which reminded me of once asking Santa for Rubber Glove Games.

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 04-10-2016

I remember sitting at home in Newcastle, and pains starting sub-dermally at the point of my chin, getting slowly more & more painful, & moving along the right side of the lower jaw, almost screaming pain, & sitting as rock steady as I could, the pain increasing, me thinking it was a targeted beam of some sort & refusing to move a single muscle, no holding it to soothe it with a hand, or move myself physically in response, as it just kept getting more & more painful, the pain roving to beneath the upper part of the lower right jaw like I'd been hit with a club a moment earlier. A night where it focused at the lower right canine area, screaming inside my head at it & making not a sound. A night, the first heartshots, where I was reading Between Silk & Cyanide' and a sudden very very big heart thump, a really big palp/fib; not an iota of reaction; couple of minutes later, another, the same, no reaction, just a very loud what-I-took-to-be-annoyed stamp on the ceiling from No.23 (who looks like Rita Chakrabarty BBC). No reaction. "Fuck you". Then the stressed-effect heart arrhythmias started, lasting hours & hours each night, when I was otherwise relaxed (stress/anxiety causes the heart to playup, likewise, the heart playingup' causes stress/anxiety, & there we had shitehoundery bullshitters max; a pile of orseshit, the cart, the orse, standard operational piss.

This was a long time before the synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgia started.

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 05-10-2016

From der BBC's post- vice-p debate last night, a line, ref'ed by auditory, "The audience isn't likely to have liked the aggressive tone".
Good - fuck 'em - start-up the synthetic neuralgia again then why don't you? 'king cnut.

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 07-10-2016

Still they come up to me
With a different name but same old face
I can see the connection
With another time and different place
They ain't blonde haired or blue eyed
But they think that they're the master race
They're nothing but blind facists
Brought up to hate and given lives to waste
LALALALA

Music thread - Michael Barwell - 22-10-2016

And you can stuff yer "free" references too