Deep Politics Forum
The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis (/thread-5631.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Charles Drago - 05-02-2011

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Let us not forget, one of the things Winslow did was to create a directory of the fields of specialty of each researcher which included his home phone and address.

Made to order right? He knew what everyone was researching and where they lived.

I'll go you one better.

I eagerly participated in the directory assembly.

I should have described myself as cement-headed researcher.

We live, we learn.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Jim DiEugenio - 05-02-2011

what do you mean by using the possesive of "Oswald's car"?

And what on earth would Vallee being doing with it?

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Dawn Meredith - 05-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I disagree Charles. The Chicago Plot was real.

If you look at this they wanted to get Kennedy one way or the other. Any details could be covered-up by their take-over of the government with the Warren Commission. So it is feasible Oswald was going to be the patsy for the Chicago assassination somehow by means of the license registration. Vallee was discovered not by "Lee's" warning but by a landlady stumbling-in.

I am pulled by both sides of this debate. But Jim's statement jumped off the page. If the Chicago plot was planned to succeed it would have. It was to set the honey trap. As was Miami. Make the few secret sevice members who cared feel confident.
While the real plot was finalized like a ballroom dance. Harvey set up very far in advance. Creeps and lookalikes to be all over DP. This was elaberate with nothing left to chance. The unspeakable unleashed. WIth the coverup written before the event. That was the tip off to me that first day: All the detail on LHO - false mostly- and the certainty that it was one man. My fourteen your old brain saw bs from the start.
Chicago was a trial run. See who could be trusted. Then the executation.

Funny until this thread I had not thought of those plots in this fashion. Not held them to this type of analysis.
Dawn

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Albert Doyle - 05-02-2011

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:what do you mean by using the possesive of "Oswald's car"?

We have to assume, since Cuban exiles were involved with the Chicago plot, that there was a link there to the known attempt to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. It would make sense that Vallee's car was part of this LHO covert motorpool. Vallee would be in possession of it simply because he was associated with the Cuban exile plotters who also tried to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. If Vallee wasn't pulled-over then who knows how this vehicle would have been possibly involved in Dallas?

I think this Bolden Chicago incident should be brought in a case against the Federal Government right now. We have enough evidence that Bolden was correctly detecting something real. Discovery Channel even made the first radical reversal of their previous Warren Commission defense by allowing a program that recognized the Chicago plot. This was a complete reversal of their previous position without any explanation as to how it affected the official story. I think the Bolden case, and the fact government is blithely tolerating the unexplained release of assassination plotters who were caught in the act, is enough to crack those bastards once and for all in front of a jury and get the first foot in the door of formally breaking the Warren Commission. No quarter for traitors.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Jim DiEugenio - 05-02-2011

I don' t like to assume this late in the game.

Where are the documents to show this as a fact?

And does it not follow that if it were true, the author would have pictured them in the article?

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Charles Drago - 05-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:

We have to assume, since Cuban exiles were involved with the Chicago plot, that there was a link there to the known attempt to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name.

Ummm ... no we don't.

Albert Doyle Wrote:No quarter for traitors.

This is most interesting. Some of those who sponsored and facilitated the assassination no doubt thought of JFK as the traitor. Not to a nation, but to a class.

I submit that America as it was at that point in its history and remains today was/is a system -- a class-driven system that bears little resemblance to the cartoon nation produced as mass entertainment for generations; a self-correcting system that worked on 11/22/63.

It's high time we recognize ourselves to be the traitors -- and to be proud of that reality. For when we attack the killers of JFK who reside(d) at the level of state, we are attacking the system America as it has existed since long before a Kennedy lived in the White House.

And Jim, I'd ask you to consider the registration flap as an effort to confuse and conflate -- part of the larger doppelganger machinations.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Albert Doyle - 06-02-2011

Well, the thread was presupposed to be in the context of the hypothetical.

The machiavellian clockworks involved with this probably had many cogs, wheels, and gears working in tandem. So it probably doesn't hurt to imagine some of them working in unison simultaneously.

It's always wise to establish the veracity of evidence. The CTKA material proves that in its destruction of Lone Nuttery no doubt. However I think what is scary about some of the evidence is the fluid ease of how well it works and therefore its dangerousness.

What I like about this site is there are no Lone Nut trolls coming in and attacking the material with the usual LN stuff that draws the debate off into distracting back and forths. It gives the material time to sink-in and dwell long enough to formulate ideas not available in those other places.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Bill Kelly - 06-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:

We have to assume, since Cuban exiles were involved with the Chicago plot, that there was a link there to the known attempt to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. It would make sense that Vallee's car was part of this LHO covert motorpool. Vallee would be in possession of it simply because he was associated with the Cuban exile plotters who also tried to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. If Vallee wasn't pulled-over then who knows how this vehicle would have been possibly involved in Dallas?

I think this Bolden Chicago incident should be brought in a case against the Federal Government right now. We have enough evidence that Bolden was correctly detecting something real. Discovery Channel even made the first radical reversal of their previous Warren Commission defense by allowing a program that recognized the Chicago plot. This was a complete reversal of their previous position without any explanation as to how it affected the official story. I think the Bolden case, and the fact government is blithely tolerating the unexplained release of assassination plotters who were caught in the act, is enough to crack those bastards once and for all in front of a jury and get the first foot in the door of formally breaking the Warren Commission. No quarter for traitors.

You hit the nail on the head, but I have been promoting the idea of getting a JFK assassination grand jury for years now, with little support, even though it is the last thing those responsible for the assassination would want to happen, and what is the first thing that the Constitution calls for in the case of such a homicide.

Bill Kelly
bkelly3@yahoo.com
jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Magda Hassan - 06-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:What I like about this site is there are no Lone Nut trolls coming in and attacking the material with the usual LN stuff that draws the debate off into distracting back and forths. It gives the material time to sink-in and dwell long enough to formulate ideas not available in those other places.
Thank you Albert Worship:humble::tea: That's exactly what we wanted to do. Avoid all that wasted time and space and energy dealing with dead ends, red herrings and tangents designed lead away from the case. So pleased to hear it is working for you.

The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis - Charles Drago - 06-02-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:Well, the thread was presupposed to be in the context of the hypothetical.

The machiavellian clockworks involved with this probably had many cogs, wheels, and gears working in tandem. So it probably doesn't hurt to imagine some of them working in unison simultaneously.

Not only are we not hurt by promoting conflicting hypotheses. We are strengthened in so many important ways.

Albert Doyle Wrote:What I like about this site is there are no Lone Nut trolls coming in and attacking the material with the usual LN stuff that draws the debate off into distracting back and forths. It gives the material time to sink-in and dwell long enough to formulate ideas not available in those other places.

Proponents of the Lone Nut lie are not tolerated here except in those rare instances when their exposure suits our purposes. To acknowledge, even tacitly, any validity whatsoever to the lie is to play the enemy's game.

It will not happen here.