Deep Politics Forum
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? (/thread-9248.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Seamus Coogan - 28-04-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:Hey Arni,

Go fuck yourself.

Greg. Now may I remind you that you have found myself to a little overly caustic at certain times lol. However, I do think Arni certainly has this one a coming.

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Vasilios Vazakas - 28-04-2012

Arni,

I suspect that you secretly fancy to get the part for the next James Bond movie.
Should Daniel Craig worry?

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Charles Drago - 28-04-2012

Worthless, gutless, uninformed speculation -- fatally uninformed, as I noted previously on this thread when I pointed out "Thoroddsen's" fact-free "analyses" of Fleming's novels and the manner in which "Thoroddsen" seemingly wittingly conflates novel and film plots in order to make his ultimately invalid points.

"Thoroddsen's" posts fit a long-established disinformation pattern: they are littered with de-contextualized half-truths and presented in a stream-of-consciousness style within long, difficult to follow, unbroken paragraphs.

And the kicker? When on the verge of discovery and banishment, "Thoroddsen" impugns the characters and mental states of those who have called "him" out.

If you'll forgive my rather cruel mouth.

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Vasilios Vazakas - 28-04-2012

Charles

The man wants to be a Hollywood star. The new James Bond. Good luck to him

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Albert Doyle - 28-04-2012

Oh God, now a speed freak with his finger on the nuclear button version of the second assassination of JFK...

"If there was a conspiracy" Oh God.

Herregud Arni, hvordan kunne du være så dum?

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Charles Drago - 28-04-2012

Albert Doyle Wrote:Oh God, now a speed freak with his finger on the nuclear button version of the second assassination of JFK...

"If there was a conspiracy" Oh God.

Herregud Arni, hvordan kunne du være så dum?

Ikke dumt. Arrogante og opplagt.

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Arni Thoroddsen - 29-04-2012

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Arni, I suspect that you secretly fancy to get the part for the next James Bond movie. Should Daniel Craig worry?
Perhaps 30 years ago with a bit of cosmetic surgery! I certainly would have fit the menacing Iceman profile. But I think I would do better as Smiley. Or perhaps as Karla. I do for the most part prefer the sublety of that author over Flemming although Flemming is good. But perhaps Flemming was more subtle than most of his readers suppose. He apparently had all of you fooled! You will find the arms of Number one at: http://blog.appletonstudios.com/2009/03/blofeld-ernst-stavro-blofeld.html You will see a coat of arms and (what is that? looks like crosses or is it perhaps (...)). He did appear a bit boarish when he appered in a tv interview because of the North sea oil platform fire. I can understand why Flemming would detest this person. I am sure he had more sympathy for Onassis ruthless though he may have been. Do I really need to provide more clues? Surely you can find the FBI file for yourselves on the internet. The "if there was a conspiracy" comment was just to remind you that my thought processes are similar to that of a mindless automaton. It makes it more difficult for emotional input to confuse the issues. You will remember that this is how Karla got to Smiley. Now is gchq going to be listening through my microphone from now on? Dont these people have more pressing engagements?

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Albert Doyle - 29-04-2012

Hva slags dårskap er dette? Har dette blitt en Kennedy Assassination fiction gren?

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Lauren Johnson - 29-04-2012

Albert Doyle Wrote:Hva slags dårskap er dette? Har dette blitt en Kennedy Assassination fiction gren?

My rough translation of this Norwegian(?) sentence: Will no one put Arni on moderation?

How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - Allison Hunt - 29-04-2012

The "JFK as traitor" idea is one I've never heard before. Like many other plots, it is very compelling. I do also recall that flyers were posted around Dallas before Kennedy's arrival which also called him a traitor. Would this be for the same reasons?

LBJ had means, motive and a murder ridden history. Any takers?

Cubans were pissed about that pigs-in-the-bay thing and RFK specially trained Cuban assassination teams. Attractive? I admit, Cubans could not do it without help (and sympathy) from national security.

It has been said that Israel was pissed about not getting their own nukes. Half-Jew, JBJ fixed that. It's common for Jews to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the group, just as Jack Ruby did. I believe Abraham Zapruder was also called to duty in a similar fashion. Mosad involvement?

Hard to believe anyone would ice the pres for missing an oil depletion allowance but I could believe the 1963 billionaire, H Lamar Hunt, might have been nutty enough. You wouldn't think Hunt would have access to national security in order to pull it off (as it was pulled off) but I'm pretty sure he would have supported it. Maybe?

What about JFK cutting out the Fed by printing non-Fed money? That would surely piss the Fed's primary owners, Rothschild and sons. In my humble opinion, there is no greater power than that. This category could easily be clumped together with Israel and LJB, It all sources back to Zionist supreme power. Once I think about it, "JFK as traitor" would be one in the same as this too. I could not imagine a presidential hit without a green-light from the uncrowned Rothschild brothers.