Deep Politics Forum
Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy (/thread-10065.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Magda Hassan - 08-12-2012

Who says he knew he was going to death row?

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Mark Stapleton - 08-12-2012

Magda Hassan Wrote:Who says he knew he was going to death row?

His liberty is sacrificed Magda. Maybe he thought he would avoid capital punishment but his life as a free man is over.

What's your point btw? Are you arguing in your spare time?

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Magda Hassan - 08-12-2012

Mark Stapleton Wrote:

His liberty is sacrificed Magda. Maybe he thought he would avoid capital punishment but his life as a free man is over.
His cojones were never his own.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Peter Lemkin - 08-12-2012

Mark Stapleton Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Mark Stapleton Wrote:Ruby's affiliations and loyalties were all Zionist. Ruby wasn't mafioso.
Ruby's loyalties were internationally based on greenback principles. Who ever was paying. Italian. Sicilian Jewish or Anglo.

Ruby didn't sacrifice himself for greenbacks. It had to be more than that. What do you think it was?

Mark, you are either highly misinformed or too busy constantly looking under your 'bed' for 'Jooooooz' to pay attention.... Jack Ruby was the Dallas contact for the Chicago Mafia and he knew well and worked with other Mafia regions/bosses - but his primary connection was to Chicago and this has been well established. He was a practicing Jew, who went to Temple only on high holy days, to my knowledge, but he was friends and business partners with a hell of a lot of [AND MOSTLY] Christians [Protestant, Catholic, Mormon and 'other']. NB - Most of the Mafia were Catholic, fewer other Christian denominations; yes there was also a Jewish group, but minor in number. While I've not investigated [read: bothered] to find out if Ruby was a Zionist, it would have no bearing on what his role was in Dallas, in history, or in his own personal life. American Jews are greatly divided [and have been since I've been around - a long time now] about Zionism as either a good or not a good thing. It has NOTHING to do with Ruby's actions, reactions, use in the plot [in which most of his contacts and controllers were Christian!]...it is IMO a ridiculous and dead-end or diversionary pursuit to even 'go there'...

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Charles Drago - 08-12-2012

Organized Crime in America is, in many significant respects, as much a creation of Jews as Italians.

The CIA is a tool created and operated by Yankees and Cowboys.

Ruby worked for Capone and Giancana.

Morales worked for Dulles.

Among others -- knowingly or not.

Might it not be reasonable to conclude that an Italian Mafioso would choose a Jew to commit the penultimate high-profile murder of the century in order to deflect guilt?

Jews sending a Jew to kill LHO makes as much sense as LBJ "masterminding" a JFK hit in Dallas.

For the record, and for the first time: I do not exclude Italians, Italian-Americans, Jews, and Jewish-Americans from my lists of Facilitator and Mechanic suspects in the JFK conspiracy.

That Italian-American Mafiosi were assassination Facilitators is beyond dispute.

That Jack Ruby, a Jewish-American, was an assassination Facilitator and Mechanic is beyond dispute.

The conclusions that Italy and Israel must therefore be assassination Sponsors, if based solely on these facts, are wholly unjustifiable.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Greg Burnham - 08-12-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Organized Crime in America is, in many significant respects, as much a creation of Jews as Italians.

The CIA is a tool created and operated by Yankees and Cowboys.

Ruby worked for Capone and Giancana.

Morales worked for Dulles.

Among others -- knowingly or not.

Might it not be reasonable to conclude that an Italian Mafioso would choose a Jew to commit the penultimate high-profile murder of the century in order to deflect guilt?

Jews sending a Jew to kill LHO makes as much sense as LBJ "masterminding" a JFK hit in Dallas.

For the record, and for the first time: I do not exclude Italians, Italian-Americans, Jews, and Jewish-Americans from my lists of Facilitator and Mechanic suspects in the JFK conspiracy.

That Italian-American Mafiosi were assassination Facilitators is beyond dispute.

That Jack Ruby, a Jewish-American, was an assassination Facilitator and Mechanic is beyond dispute.

The conclusions that Italy and Israel must therefore be assassination Sponsors, if based solely on these facts, are wholly unjustifiable.

Exactly.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Kenneth Kapel - 08-12-2012

Ruby moved to Dallas in 1947 the same year that the Chicago mob took over the Dallas rackets. Where is his tie to the Lansky organization ? IMO the Chicago outfit is the most important organized crime in the United States. See "Supermob" by Russo, btw Mr Russo is a lone nutter.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Greg Burnham - 08-12-2012

Kenneth Kapel Wrote:Ruby moved to Dallas in 1947 the same year that the Chicago mob took over the Dallas rackets. Where is his tie to the Lansky organization ? IMO the Chicago outfit is the most important organized crime in the United States. See "Supermob" by Russo, btw Mr Russo is a lone nutter.

We are familiar with Mr. Russo. His work: Live By The Sword is one of the most disinformation filled volumes ever written. I shan't read him again.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Kenneth Kapel - 08-12-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:
Kenneth Kapel Wrote:Ruby moved to Dallas in 1947 the same year that the Chicago mob took over the Dallas rackets. Where is his tie to the Lansky organization ? IMO the Chicago outfit is the most important organized crime in the United States. See "Supermob" by Russo, btw Mr Russo is a lone nutter.

We are familiar with Mr. Russo. His work: Live By The Sword is one of the most disinformation filled volumes ever written. I shan't read him again.

Supermob is actually a very good book.

Bloody Treason: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Mark Stapleton - 08-12-2012

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Mark Stapleton Wrote:

His cojones were never his own.

That's right. Meyer Lansky owned them.