Deep Politics Forum
"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: "Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" (/thread-11041.html)

Pages: 1 2

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Charles Drago - 12-07-2013

From the new musical $#@&*% Does Dallas:

Yesterday the past-her-expiration-date owner of a major JFK assassination conspiracy business posted the following on her Facebook page:

"Anyone near Dealey Plaza? I'll be around for awhile. Post here if you'd like to have a 100 degree temp visit. Smile post here for a meetup place."

Remember the good old days when this sort of thing was written on restroom walls?

Facebook: the new public toilet.

As for the writer: Well, if the black, stiletto-heel pump fits ...

Cole WHO? ... "a 100 degree temp visit" ...

I ain't eatin' the honey from that trap!

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Lauren Johnson - 12-07-2013

Ahh, the DC madam.

I was surprised that how often she used the word "business" in describing her business on BOR last night. The whole thing was bazaar. And Len, I was just talking with the mayor, I don't know how often I have talked with the mayor, did I say I am close to the mayor? I so I said to the mayor I said, Mayor, we are just so harmless and innocuous and that is the way I run my business. Did I say it is a business and I pay taxes.

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Stan Wilbourne - 12-07-2013

Quote:Facebook: the new public toilet.

Facebook is perpetual high school.

Every time I see it or hear it mentioned, I'm tempted to pop "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble" into the ol' VCR.

Ain't that America. Something to see. Disney Wasteland.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Ahh, the DC madam.

I was surprised that how often she used the word "business" in describing her business on BOR last night. The whole thing was bazaar. And Len, I was just talking with the mayor, I don't know how often I have talked with the mayor, did I say I am close to the mayor? I so I said to the mayor I said, Mayor, we are just so harmless and innocuous and that is the way I run my business. Did I say it is a business and I pay taxes.

Interesting, Lauren. But hardly surprising.

It's probably unrelated to the subject of our ridicule, but for some reason an old truism comes to mind ...

Once ONI, always ONI.

Puzzling ...

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:I'm tempted to pop "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble" into the ol' VCR.

Add A Priest, a Goat, and a Rubber Sheet or Bambi Goes All the Way for a Buck, and you've got one swingin' double feature!

Of course you may be arrested.

I wonder who would get the collar. So to speak.

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 12-07-2013

Stan more people make it to high school than college. Sometimes a hs class can be radically inspired by a few provocative students. Those students might point way more people to institutions of higher learning such as BOR, DPF or CTKA. On sites with counters I sure see the difference between weeks when i have time to post around and weeks when I dont.

In the 1960s the government built more entrance ramps from some highschools to college.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people who claim to be interested in democracy have such an uncritically cynical attitude towards the bigger swimming pools.

More people need to look at that attitude fast or the 50th will fail.

P.S.

While I dig your "D. C. Madam" sobriquet, I think that, given the subject of her referenced Black Op Radio appearance and the manner in which it (the subject) continues to help expose her perfidy, I'll go with "D. P. Madam" -- as in Dealey Plaza.

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Phil Dragoo - 13-07-2013

There are a growing number of people participating in discussion of the assassination of our 35th president, some who recall that day, some who are merely drawn into the maelstrom.

I was in high school. It was built in 1960. It had a planetarium. The ceiling was going up and up. Then the sky swooped down like an Escher bat-and-banshee interlock.

Exposure of the various Potemkin "assassination sites" proceeds apace, re-education camps closed, boils lanced.

The Confusatory as Big Brother's minaret, its adenoidal drone, "Lone deranger, hi ho copper jacket, a-whey!"

The new boss, the old boss, what difference does it make now--why, that was a half century ago.

Were they lying then, are they lying now, or are they not chronic and habitual liars.

Angleton admitted as much.

Now it makes no difference where one starts. Just find an edge and enter.

Perhaps with Snowden's revelations or Hastings' immolation.

Benghazi's gun running fueling Morsi's meltdown setting the Syrian stage.

Eschew the Zimmerman exit or the Paula Dean detour.

We'll always have Boston, Marathon Men instigate a strategy of tension;

or a school or theater massacre, a cat's cradle continually hypnotic.

Continually sucking the spirit into the derangement dujour.

Debby does Dallas

Will the mayor favor

the veiled sister praying

They're so vain

They prob'ly think this song is about them

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Jim Hackett II - 13-07-2013

It would seem Big D cannot shed the adjectives they earned 50 years ago.

The city of LIARS and HATE. I know full well this is not characteristic of the people of Dallas, nor the people of Texas in general. No I refer to the "movers and shakers" of the Elite ASSHOLES trying to dictate what part of the Bill Of Rights they will tolerate in their show place presentation in Nov.
The Elite now are the same kinds of folks, and in some cases members of the same families, that made the trip to Dallas to mend "political fences" necessary for the President while some of the Elite sat in windows overlooking Dealy Plaza to witness the end result of hate.

All the while lining up with the Brown/Root billion dollar dredge deal and General Dynamics and Lockheed and Grumman and Boeing were not going to be denied their war and Our decade of Misery.

A generation fed to Empire, "in country" or IN THIS COUNTRY.

The church lady chose sides long ago. Took the job and hit the big time becoming a "star".

Given the strategy of constant tension, I got a bad feeling about this anniversary.
After all the Elite of the city willingly hosted an assassination plot against the President and Ed Lansdale's cover op team were spectators with joy in their warpig hearts of hate.

Big D has done all they can to promote confrontation and unease for all guests this coming November not having "prior approval".
They desire the hassle for a reason.
To halt the peaceful assembly seeking of redress of grievance guaranteed by the LAW.
Just not Texas law, or Indiana law or.......the US LAW.

The Elite write laws and ignore the ones they want.

No Lawyer for LHO.
No recording of interrogation "sessions".
No REAL INVESTIGATION EVER OF A MURDER STILL UNSOLVED ON THE DPD BLOTTER.

And do you think you will be respected by Big D Elite or the Church Lady?

All for an attempt to stop a simple tradition long established "moment of silence".
A moment of silence born in shame, but continued in memory of a President.
A moment of silence started by a great Son of Texas Penn Jones Jr. and continued since 1964 by he and John Judge.

A historical fact, but BiG D doesn't believe in history only the CONFUSEUM, the Church Lady and only wants to work with the DPMadam by appearances.

BiG D seeks confrontation with WeThePeople and I wish I was a 30 year old Ironworker again.
Not all the "hardhats" let the KKK, nor the GOP, nor the DEMs do their thinking for them.
Not the union ones, not after RRReagan.
Jim
One side promotes peace and memorial.
One side promotes division and confrontation - coming of the heart of HATE AND LIES.
One side has "law".
the other has "order".
Which sounds fascist to you?
BiG D
Hitler

About the last BOR show, I was glad to hear Brad lay it down before the next segment.
Other than that all I have to say is this, sides were chosen long ago and choices were made clear to me by Len's show Thursday night....
that ain't a bad thing. Clarity is good.

"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - Dawn Meredith - 14-07-2013

Charles Drago Wrote:

P.S.

While I dig your "D. C. Madam" sobriquet, I think that, given the subject of her referenced Black Op Radio appearance and the manner in which it (the subject) continues to help expose her perfidy, I'll go with "D. P. Madam" -- as in Dealey Plaza.

Such is the sad state of the JFK "research community". For her of course it IS "business".

Dawn