Deep Politics Forum
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner (/thread-12268.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Peter Lemkin - 07-04-2014

As a child I loved the 'can you find how many things are wrong with this photo' puzzles. Here is a real-life one. A plane has only two flight recorders which 'ping'. There is NO WAY a plane can come apart above, at, or below sea surface to separate them by 600Km! Someone aint tellin' the truth.....or no one is....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5861[/ATTACH]

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Lauren Johnson - 07-04-2014

Peter Lemkin Wrote:As a child I loved the 'can you find how many things are wrong with this photo' puzzles. Here is a real-life one. A plane has only two flight recorders which 'ping'. There is NO WAY a plane can come apart above, at, or below sea surface to separate them by 600Km!

Unless someone is seeding the Indian Ocean with pingers. :Confusedhock::

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:As a child I loved the 'can you find how many things are wrong with this photo' puzzles. Here is a real-life one. A plane has only two flight recorders which 'ping'. There is NO WAY a plane can come apart above, at, or below sea surface to separate them by 600Km!

Unless someone is seeding the Indian Ocean with pingers. :Confusedhock::
Nah....its some unknown deep-sea fish that send out signals at precise intervals at that unique frequency [chosen because nothing natural nor man-made has a signature at that frequency]......time may tell and may not.....the public has already forgotten all the located satellite 'plane debris'....never found.

NB - pingers are very cheap...a few hundred $$ each...but lives seem to be even cheaper.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Lauren Johnson - 07-04-2014

Quote:Nah....its some unknown deep-sea fish that send out signals at precise intervals at that unique frequency [chosen because nothing natural of man-made has a signature at that frequency]......time may tell and may not.....the public has already forgotten all the located satellite 'plane debris'....

What was I thinking? Of course. I am such a 'conspiracy theorist.'

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Nah....its some unknown deep-sea fish that send out signals at precise intervals at that unique frequency [chosen because nothing natural of man-made has a signature at that frequency]......time may tell and may not.....the public has already forgotten all the located satellite 'plane debris'....

What was I thinking? Of course. I am such a 'conspiracy theorist.'

salt water ~ salting pingers.....bartender, make mine a triple!......actually, so far three pinger signals have been reported - one more than any plane has...go figure! Not to mention that two are separated by the third by a distance of 600Km! I'll bet tomorrow will bring yet more pings.:Secret:

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Albert Doyle - 07-04-2014

Peter Lemkin Wrote:As a child I loved the 'can you find how many things are wrong with this photo' puzzles. Here is a real-life one. A plane has only two flight recorders which 'ping'. There is NO WAY a plane can come apart above, at, or below sea surface to separate them by 600Km! Someone aint tellin' the truth.....or no one is....

Planes will break up if they reach critical velocities but once they do then they can't have 2 separate pingers be 300 miles apart. While it is theoretically possible that one pinger got jammed in a floating piece and drifted 300 miles away it is very unlikely.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Ken Garretson - 07-04-2014

The results of this massive search can be summed up this way:

"We think we see something" has now become "we think we hear something"

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - James Ruby - 07-04-2014

"Nah....its some unknown deep-sea fish that send out signals at precise intervals at that unique frequency..."

How big can a red herring get? Big enough to swallow a flight recorder and mooch off along the seabed?

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Steve Franklin - 07-04-2014

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Strangely, there are now two reports of two 'pings' from two separate locations - a most unlikely event. There are two flight recorders on each plane, but the chances of so quickly finding one is very surprising - finding both - and so far apart [apparently 300 miles], even less so. Another strange thing is though it was at the correct frequency, it was only heard for a few seconds. The flight recorders send out repeated pings and shouldn't only be heard for a short time....although in that area there are very large mountains on the sea floor. Something doesn't fit...like most of the story so far.... I'm very skeptical about this. It is also a bit strange that the Chinese were so quick to locate it and first to locate it - but not able to record it. Things don't add up - which is 'normal' for this incident.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet--I haven't read the entire thread yet--but I've been following the discussion at PPRUNE (Professional Pilots Rumour Network), and it's been suggested that dolphins emit sounds at that frequency, obviously not at that exact frequency, but if the receiver is set at 37.5 kHz and the dolphins are "broadcasting" across a fairly wide spectrum, the signal could very well appear to be limited to that frequency because of the limited bandwidth of the receiver. This would tend to explain the short signal bursts and the wide geographical distribution of the signals.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Steve Franklin - 07-04-2014

Albert Doyle Wrote:Pakistan gets money from the US so it isn't interested in harboring jet thieves. It's very difficult to hide a 777.

Not if you repaint it (and fly it on to Beijing where it was headed in the first place). Remember, as always, the best place to hide something is right out in the open.