Deep Politics Forum
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner (/thread-12268.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Peter Lemkin - 04-06-2014

Drew Phipps Wrote:from news 6/3/14:

"(CNN)
-- Australian researchers plan to release an audio recording Wednesday of an underwater sound that they say could possibly be related to the final moments of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. It's a long shot, but researchers at Curtin University near Perth, Australia, have been studying records from underwater listening devices, including those meant to monitor for signs of underwater nuclear explosions, in an effort to help find the missing plane. "One signal has been detected on several receivers that could be related to the crash," said Alec Duncan with the university's Centre for Marine Science and Technology (CMST). Researchers have been analyzing the very low frequency sound for weeks to see if it was "the impact of the aircraft on the water or the implosion of parts of the aircraft as it sank," Duncan said. "But (the source of the noise) is just as likely to be a natural event."

Low frequency signals can travel thousands of kilometers through water under favorable circumstances, at about 1.5 kilometers per second, Duncan said. But "at the moment (the sound) appears to be inconsistent with other data about the aircraft position," he said.
That's because researchers at Curtin University believe the sound came from an area thousands of kilometers to the northwest of the current search area in the southern Indian Ocean. And even then, they haven't been able to pinpoint the source. Duncan says his team has calculated an "uncertainty box" for the signal's origin. It's area that stretches some 4,000 kilometers in length from southeast to northwest, and spans some 200 to 300 kilometers in width. And he says the center is south of the tip of India. The university plans to release more data about the sound on Wednesday, including an audio clip captured by one of the listening devices, off of Perth. Duncan says his team has sped up the recording 10 times to make it audible to the human ear."

link:http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/world/asia/malayisa-airlines-flight-370-search/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Be interesting to see if the "range of uncertainty" covers the area found by that mining company ship. Seems unlikely that a plane striking the ocean at a low enough speed not to break apart the plane into lots of floating debris wouldn't make a lot of noise, but "crush" noises are routinely picked up on sonar.

Yes, there are underwater devices to monitor nuclear explosions; and there are also more underwater devices meant to listen to submarines and ships. They should be able to hear a plane crash under certain conditions - although there is a LOT of noise in the oceans. You'd almost have to know when you were looking for a sound. I think this is unlikely to provide a definitive answer without other information pointing to where, approximately and when rather precisely. A crash is going to be a single point of sound in a very noisy ocean. Perhaps as the aircraft sinks some equipment might make implosion sounds....but I'd not expect them to be very 'loud'. While this theoretically could work, I think this is another attempt at grasping at straws. At this point we are back to not knowing if it went N, S, E, or W from the last 'known' point....nor how far....meaning it could be in a circle as large as the fuel would take it. Like with 9-11, whoever was in control of the aircraft were absolute pros! [and likely governments, IMHO]

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Albert Doyle - 04-06-2014

I'd still like to see the precise heat detecting technology resources of the global surveillance state. If you've ever seen a Boeing 777 it has massive engines that put out two large heat plumes of 1600 degrees in flight. The fascist national security states in power world wide have technology that could detect the heat signature of those engines but will not reveal their precise capabilities or their relationship to Flight 370 due to national security secrets. It's great when you have a whole sector that is allowed to hide its doings from the public while pretending to be sincerely looking in to the crash for the victims.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Drew Phipps - 04-06-2014

Yes, if you've ever been scuba diving or even snorkeling near a coral reef you can hear the "hiss" of fish nibbling on the coral, as well as various unexplained clicks and low frequency "groans" probably related to water flowing thru rocks. Sound travels very well underwater.

As I understand it, the heat detection satellites are mostly looking for missile launches and explosions that generate a lot more heat than a jet engine. In addition, my guess is that the Indian Ocean doesn't have many heat detecting satellites tasked to watch it, since it is unlikely that a missile would be launched against the US from there. Other governments, however, might watch that area more closely.

All that being said, I share your belief that there are governments possessing information, that could be of assistance to the search effort, that are failing to disclose it, for whatever reason.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Albert Doyle - 05-06-2014

Never underestimate intel. They have equipment that could boggle your mind. The fact we're guessing their heat signature technology says enough.

Heat detection is not that complicated. Look at weather satellites that put colors to storm clouds. The vibrant yellows, oranges, and reds you see on weather radar are temperature detections that only vary from freezing to about -80 degrees. That's a spread of about only 100 degrees. Meanwhile the heat plume of a 777 engine is about 1600 degrees. I'm sure it is within their technology. Especially with a plane they have hours to locate and track.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - R.K. Locke - 18-06-2014

A very long piece about this event has just been posted on James Tracy's website:

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/06/18/understanding-the-tyranny-of-terrorism-2/

I am not subscribing to the theory presented but some of the info presented is useful so I thought I would post for those interested.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Peter Lemkin - 19-06-2014

R.K. Locke Wrote:A very long piece about this event has just been posted on James Tracy's website:

I am not subscribing to the theory presented but some of the info presented is useful so I thought I would post for those interested.

I have to admit this part was news to me..."Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 left KL International Airport on the 8th of March 2014 and then flew northeast over Malaysia and into the South China Sea, into an area where America and Thailand [and Singapore] were holding Military Exercises', and then vanished!" [with the reference being to this article] The joint military exercises, if true, add a whole new way to look at the event....why has this not been mentioned much before...in fact, I don't remember it being mentioned at all by others.

I also found this interesting 3 page pdf [attached here] on this subject.....

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Lauren Johnson - 19-06-2014

Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:A very long piece about this event has just been posted on James Tracy's website:

I have to admit this part was news to me..."Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 left KL International Airport on the 8th of March 2014 and then flew northeast over Malaysia and into the South China Sea, into an area where America and Thailand were holding Military Exercises', and then vanished!" [with the reference being to this article] The joint military exercises, if true, add a whole new way to look at the event....why has this not been mentioned much before...in fact, I don't remember it being mentioned at all.

Might as well put this up just for the heck of it.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Drew Phipps - 19-06-2014

It would seem to be particularly stupid to deliberately down a civilian plane in full view of another country's armed services...not a great way to begin a covert operation. An accidental downing, now, that's another matter; a covert cover-up would naturally follow.

If you follow this thread you know it was my early belief that this was either an Iranian attempt to prevent a defection, or a event staged to be a "cassis belli" for some country's intervention in Iran. Now that the Iranians are unexpectedly asking to be our partner in helping stabilize Iraq, I respectfully suggest that this "change of heart" is motivated in part by the Iranians realizing on what shaky grounds they stand with respect to MH 370.

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Peter Lemkin - 24-06-2014

::bluebaron::::bluebaron::

MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - Albert Doyle - 24-06-2014

That guy loses me with the gang rape business however it is refreshing to hear an honest voice criticizing the corrupted US media.

The media treats people like idiots. You can't just say the pings were something else without analyzing what they were. There are people smart enough to narrow down what limited devices could have made the false pings. The fact they are making no effort to do so and treat the public like stupid children is a serious red flag.