Deep Politics Forum
Jacobi Hospital - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jacobi Hospital (/thread-12362.html)

Pages: 1 2

Jacobi Hospital - Greg R Parker - 29-03-2014

The "Harvey and Lee" inner circle is well aware by now that the Jacobi Hospital did not exist at the time Oswald was in New York. They know because I've been telling them for several years and pointing them to the proof of this.

Yet this is what is found on the new Harvey and Lee site:

Quote:LEE Oswald attended PS 44 for the remainder of 1953, without incident. But where was HARVEY Oswald, and what was he doing in the summer and fall of 1953?

Louise Robertson was a housekeeper, employed by the Marguerite Oswald impostor for 6 weeks in the summer of 1953 to clean her apartment 2 or 3 days per week. Mrs. "Oswald" told Louise that she had brought her son to New York so that he could have mental tests performed at the Jacobi Hospital. Could young HARVEY Oswald, instead of truanting, have been spending some of his days at the Jacobi Hospital?Mrs. Robertson remembered that she was working at their apartment shortly before Mrs. Oswald left New York City, in the summer of 1953, but she did not know where they had gone.

In 1955, the NYC Department of Hospitals opened a new, specialized care facility and teaching hospital situated on a lovely, campus-like setting in the northeast Bronx. Called the Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, it included an 898-bed facility for acute care (Jacobi Hospital) and an adjacent 500-bed hospital for chronic tuberculosis care (Van Etten Hospital).
http://www.nyc.gov/html/hhc/jacobi/html/about/history.shtml

This part of the article is also incorrect. Mrs. Robertson remembered that she was working at their apartment shortly before Mrs. Oswald left New York City, in the summer of 1953, but she did not know where they had gone.
I point out that the above is not what Mrs Robertson said (at least according to the FBI report). What the report actually states is that "Shortly before Oswalds moved. Mrs Oswald told...." She certainly did not know where they had gone. So why has this got Robertson saying mother and son had left NYC?

Jacobi Hospital - David Healy - 29-03-2014

Greg R Parker Wrote:The "Harvey and Lee" inner circle is well aware by now that the Jacobi Hospital did not exist at the time Oswald was in New York.

I point out that the above is not what Mrs Robertson said (at least according to the FBI report). What the report actually states is that "Shortly before Oswalds moved. Mrs Oswald told..." She certainly did not know where they had gone. So why has this got Robertson saying mother and son had left NYC?

and over the years we've ALL come to know and trust FBI reports, right? LMFAO! Everything the Feebe's putforth is suspect, EVERYTHING! What we need around here are more D. VonPein clones, Geezus!

Jacobi Hospital - Greg R Parker - 29-03-2014

David Healy Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:The "Harvey and Lee" inner circle is well aware by now that the Jacobi Hospital did not exist at the time Oswald was in New York.

I point out that the above is not what Mrs Robertson said (at least according to the FBI report). What the report actually states is that "Shortly before Oswalds moved. Mrs Oswald told..." She certainly did not know where they had gone. So why has this got Robertson saying mother and son had left NYC?

and over the years we've ALL come to know and trust FBI reports, right? LMFAO! Everything the Feebe's putforth is suspect, EVERYTHING! What we need around here are more D. VonPein clones, Geezus!

Even Geezuz couldn't get away with reading the evidence I offered and call it an FBI report (http://www.nyc.gov/html/hhc/jacobi/html/about/history.shtml)

Do you think you're greater than Geezuz, David?

Jacobi Hospital - Greg R Parker - 30-03-2014

David Healy Wrote:

And in regard to what the FBI report says, David... what evidence does Armstrong have that shows Ms Robertson told the FBI that Oswald's left NYC ?It's okay to say that FBI reports aren't always reliable, but that does not give anyone carte blanche to make stuff up about what the witness did or didn't say. Unless of course, you're writing fiction.

Jacobi Hospital - Greg R Parker - 06-04-2014

Greg R Parker Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:

And in regard to what the FBI report says, David... what evidence does Armstrong have that shows Ms Robertson told the FBI that Oswald's left NYC ?It's okay to say that FBI reports aren't always reliable, but that does not give anyone carte blanche to make stuff up about what the witness did or didn't say. Unless of course, you're writing fiction.

I take it this is being conceded, and we'll see the information being amended somewhere?

Jacobi Hospital - Dawn Meredith - 06-04-2014

Greg R Parker Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:

I take it this is being conceded, and we'll see the information being amended somewhere?
Greg: I thought you came here to discuss your book. Yet every time I come here you have yet several more fucking threads bashing JA. It's really looking like you have ONE reason for being here. That you have one agenda.
John Armstrong has become a very good friend of mine and frankly I am getting sick of you starting new threads daily just to start arguments over his work, a book you refuse to read.
The always wonderful and brilliant Robert Charles Dunne cautioned me against making our forum a JA forum. I know he sent you the same email, copy of his email to me I mean. But it is you trying to turn this forum into the very last thing John wants. A forum about him. Do you actually do any other JFK research than the Harvey and Lee website?? If so why not post it. This got old long ago. ::headbang::
Dawn

Jacobi Hospital - Greg R Parker - 07-04-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:and over the years we've ALL come to know and trust FBI reports, right? LMFAO! Everything the Feebe's putforth is suspect, EVERYTHING! What we need around here are more D. VonPein clones, Geezus!

Greg: I thought you came here to discuss your book. Yet every time I come here you have yet several more fucking threads bashing JA. It's really looking like you have ONE reason for being here. That you have one agenda.
John Armstrong has become a very good friend of mine and frankly I am getting sick of you starting new threads daily just to start arguments over his work, a book you refuse to read.
The always wonderful and brilliant Robert Charles Dunne cautioned me against making our forum a JA forum. I know he sent you the same email, copy of his email to me I mean. But it is you trying to turn this forum into the very last thing John wants. A forum about him. Do you actually do any other JFK research than the Harvey and Lee website?? If so why not post it. This got old long ago. ::headbang::
Dawn

Dawn, I came to let people know my book was available and to answer any questions about it. There haven't been any.

While I was here, I saw DJ's thread calling for a detailed discussion/analysis on H & L evidence. Either he (and others here) were serious in wanting that, or you just want cheer squad threads on the subject. As I have said to you before, as a lawyer, you should know the value of the adversarial system for arriving at the truth of any matter.

And once again -- my first post to DJ was a respectful and well-meaning request for clarification of terms he had used in that thread. He immediately got defensive and then others joined in questioning my being here, in not very welcoming terms. As a result, I got out of that thread and started my own. I was again attacked and returned fire. I received some warnings and heeded them. I have not flamed anyone since, despite the flames continuing against me.

I would be ashamed of myself if someone pointed out errors in my book and I brushed them aside so cavalierly as happens here. JR was wrong in his theory that LHO ever went there (Jacobi), and that should be acknowledged. I mean, it's not open to debate. The hospital just did not exist in 1953 or 1954.

Jacobi Hospital - David Josephs - 07-04-2014

Greg R Parker Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:

"what evidence does Armstrong have that shows Ms Robertson told the FBI that Oswald's left NYC ?"
(I have yet to see any evidence you have offered to back ANY of your so called opinions Mr P.... yet you're the first to ask for proof in every respect... but remain free from having to do the same for your own contrary conclusions... nice arrangment you have there GP.... basically if you haven't found it or seen it, it doesn't exist... so please oh please help you out and do for you what you can't do for yourself...)

The sheer volume of information you are completely unaware of is staggering Mr P... Furthermore, your inability to do a simple search of the Baylor archives reveals a laziness and lack of any desire to uncover anything beyond your own opinions and remains comical and indicative of your interest and skill levels in these matters...

In both the original telex and these summary reports we have this woman, who lived around the corner from the Oswald's in NYC, claiming to have made statements about being a housekeeper to the poverty stricken Oswald family and talks of Jacobi years before the hospital was completed...

Curious - has there been any mention of a REASON the FBI needed to know where/when Oswald attended 7th and 8th grade by Nov 27th - I can't see how this would help the investigation - yet it seems incredibly important for the FBI to sort out within that first week... :Shrug:

Better yet GP... how did Mrs Robertson come to the attention of the FBI to begin with and why?

The LEE and MO who moved back to NOLA and attended BJHS starting January 1954... are not the same as HARVEY and MO who left NYC in the summer of 1953 and spent time in North Dakota.
The PS44 school records record much too many days of attendance and absence for the Spring of 1953
During Jan thru June 1954 we have HARVEY at 126 Exchange while LEE is at 1454 St Mary's (Myrtle Evans' place)...

For those who have taken the time - the Louise Robertson "story" is very suspect on a number of levels. While trying to establish a connection to a mental hospital, it reveals the conflict between 825 E 179th St and 1455 Sheridan and fails to mention that there was a PS44 in the Bronx and Manhattan AND Queens...

Where LEE or HARVEY actually attended is virtually impossible to tell at this point since all the original records have been filtered thru the FBI...

Here's an idea Mr P... read the book, look thru the CD and review the Baylor notebooks so you don't so sound so incredibly lost while you try and cherry-pick from the thousands of pages of evidence to make incomplete and unsupportable posts offering only uninformed opinions presented as "facts"... and then not correcting yourself when you are repeatedly shown the errors in your approach, your analysis and your conclusions

:Idea:

DJ

ps - you can drop the "I just came here innocently asking a question" BS as well GP... your biases and lack of integrity shows thru with every post... from my POV, as long as you are here doing this, you are not elsewhere polluting some other area of the internet with your nonsense... a true victory in the real sense of the word...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5859[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5860[/ATTACH]

Jacobi Hospital - Mitchell Severson - 07-04-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:and over the years we've ALL come to know and trust FBI reports, right? LMFAO! Everything the Feebe's putforth is suspect, EVERYTHING! What we need around here are more D. VonPein clones, Geezus!

Dawn

I don't see Greg Parker bashing Armstrong, I see him asking reasonable questions about certain arguments and assertions in Armstrong's book. When I joined DPF, I had assumed this was the point of the site. Was I wrong?

Jacobi Hospital - Jim Hargrove - 07-04-2014