Deep Politics Forum
Information on Patrick Dean - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Information on Patrick Dean (/thread-12366.html)

Information on Patrick Dean - Don Jeffries - 29-03-2014

I would like to have more information about Dallas Police Sgt. Patrick Dean. I believe he is deceased, but could find nothing online about the particulars. Does anyone know the date- an obituary or news story about it would be very helpful. Also, does he have surviving children (or a wife)?

I apologize for not being able to track this down myself, but I know that this community is filled with great researchers who can point the way to this kind of data. Thanks.

Information on Patrick Dean - LR Trotter - 30-03-2014

The TV series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", some of which, if not all, is on YouTube. One of the episodes, as I recall, involved DPD Officer Patrick Dean, including an inteview. But, if I recall correctly, he may have been deceased by the time of the broadcast. My guess would be that he was born in the mid 1920s/mid 1930s time frame.

Information on Patrick Dean - Don Jeffries - 30-03-2014

Thanks, Larry. I did see his interview on TMWKK, but was hoping especially to know if he had a wife or children who are still living. I have some questions about his testimony I'd like to have clarified.

Don Jeffries Wrote:Thanks, Larry. I did see his interview on TMWKK, but was hoping especially to know if he had a wife or children who are still living. I have some questions about his testimony I'd like to have clarified.

Just trying to be helpful, but please be advised that I live several miles outside of any community of "great researchers".
:Evicted:

Information on Patrick Dean - Don Jeffries - 30-03-2014

Thanks, Larry- sure didn't mean to imply you weren't being helpful. Actually, I just got an answer to my question from Josh Cron. Thanks again.

Don Jeffries Wrote:Thanks, Larry- sure didn't mean to imply you weren't being helpful. Actually, I just got an answer to my question from Josh Cron. Thanks again.

There is information available, but quite likely the family appreciates their privacy.

Information on Patrick Dean - Dawn Meredith - 31-03-2014

Don Jeffries Wrote:Thanks, Larry- sure didn't mean to imply you weren't being helpful. Actually, I just got an answer to my question from Josh Cron. Thanks again.

Great Don. Glad you got your info. Please email me at dmeredith@austin.rr. com. re your PM. I try to avoid this function as I always forget to empty it and then someone sends me a PM that goes into outer space
and I don't receive it. Just copy and paste it to me and I will reply. Have court this afternoon and am still playing catch up fro 12 days in Costa Rica.

Dawn

Information on Patrick Dean - Don Jeffries - 31-03-2014

Dawn,

I tried emailing you at that address, but got a delivery error.

Information on Patrick Dean - Lauren Johnson - 31-03-2014

Don Jeffries Wrote:Dawn,

I tried emailing you at that address, but got a delivery error.

I think there is a typo. Try this. dmeredith@austin.rr.com

Information on Patrick Dean - Don Jeffries - 31-03-2014

Thanks, Lauren!