Deep Politics Forum
Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 (/thread-12959.html)

Pages: 1 2

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Alan Dale - 09-08-2014

http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference
The Warren Report and the JFK Assassination: A Half Century of Significant Disclosures.

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Early Registration (ends 8/16)

Hope to see you there.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Dawn Meredith - 06-09-2014

Alan Dale Wrote:http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference
The Warren Report and the JFK Assassination: A Half Century of Significant Disclosures.

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Hope to see you there.

Carl Oglesby's daughter Aron called me the other day to ask if I was going to this conference and if I would speak about her father's work. I am not going but I told her I would try to see if anyone else would be able to. Carl was a dear friend from 1973 until his death so I wish I could go and speak about the importance of his work, however that is not possible.

Dawn

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Drew Phipps - 06-09-2014

Wonder if they are streaming or podcasting the event? I think I'm going to avoid air travel for a spell.

I liked Yankee/Cowboy.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Scott Kaiser - 06-09-2014

I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

It is duly noted that I have advised Antonio to be careful of what he says, he still owns a business in Miami, I would hate to see it go up.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Dawn Meredith - 07-09-2014

Scott Kaiser Wrote:I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

It is duly noted that I have advised Antonio to be careful of what he says, he still owns a business in Miami, I would hate to see it go up.

Scott, I was just told that today too by a mutual friend of Jerry Pollicoff. I asked her- Mili- if she would ask Jerry if he would speak about Carl since Jerry was affiliated early on with AIB and knew Carl. I will also call Jerry and ask him. I am stunned that Veciana will be there. Pleasantly so. He is such a hero to me. So glad I got to call and say so, so many years ago.

Drew, so few got to read Yankee Cowboy. I was there all the time during the writing. And I used to reward myself after exams in law school and re- read it. All my Carl stuff is filled with his very loving gushy writings to me. He was such a dear dear friend. I wish I could go but I am otherwise committed.
Dawn

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Scott Kaiser - 07-09-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I hear that Antonio Veciana is going to be speaking at the AARC conference along with Ed Lopez, Dan Hardway, Anthony Summers and Robert Blakey.

Scott, I was just told that today too by a mutual friend of Jerry Pollicoff. I asked her- Mili- if she would ask Jerry if he would speak about Carl since Jerry was affiliated early on with AIB and knew Carl. I will also call Jerry and ask him. I am stunned that Veciana will be there. Pleasantly so. He is such a hero to me. So glad I got to call and say so, so many years ago.

Drew, so few got to read Yankee Cowboy. I was there all the time during the writing. And I used to reward myself after exams in law school and re- read it. All my Carl stuff is filled with his very loving gushy writings to me. He was such a dear dear friend. I wish I could go but I am otherwise committed.
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I hope Antonio is careful, he had asked that I did not air the interview he and I had, so I don't know what's up his sleeve right now, or perhaps, he is now at that age where he doesn't care anymore, Antonio and I had a very long discussion, he personally told me that he knows that Oswald met with David A. Phillips at least a half a dozen times, and of one time he knows for certain because he walked in on a meeting by accident showing up mins early.

I wish him all the best, God bless this man, a lot of what we talked about will be in my upcoming book also. As we ALL know, when it comes down to it, bottom line is. The CIA took out Kennedy. No doubt.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Dawn Meredith - 24-09-2014

Fifty years ago today the WCR- the big lie- was presented to LBJ.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Peter Lemkin - 25-09-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Alan Dale Wrote:http://aarclibrary.org/aarc-2014-conference/

AARC 2014 Conference

Bethesda Hyatt Regency

Hope to see you there.

Carl Oglesby's daughter Aron called me the other day to ask if I was going to this conference and if I would speak about her father's work. I am not going but I told her I would try to see if anyone else would be able to. Carl was a dear friend from 1973 until his death so I wish I could go and speak about the importance of his work, however that is not possible.

Dawn

If you have Skype and they are set up for it, you can do your talk from home and have it shown there live on a PC projector.

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Peter Lemkin - 26-09-2014

Antonio Veciana: "Maurice Bishop, My CIA contact Agent, was David Atlee
Phillips, the man I saw in Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald" (Antonio Veciana will speak in Spanish
with Fernald Armand as translator. Marie Fonzi will provide an introduction.)

Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 - Albert Doyle - 26-09-2014

Somebody should tell CNN. I'm sure they would be very interested! (LOL)