Deep Politics Forum
Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? (/thread-13206.html)

Pages: 1 2

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Dawn Meredith - 22-10-2014

For as long as I can remember Judy Baker has been destitute living on what contributions she can rouse from her supporters. Yet she is putting on a FREE conference in Dallas this November where several noted JFK researchers are presenting. She invited me- via fb private message- but we cannot go to Dallas this year. I am wondering who is paying for all of this.
I guess I should just message and ask her.

Dawn

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Scott Kaiser - 22-10-2014

It was a big push for her and Kris to get her book on David Ferrie out, including her sales of "Me and Lee", I'm sure they are both doing quite well. Kris knows I wouldn't go, because he knows how I feel about her. I told him over the phone and before I could finish my train of thought he hung up on me. Oh well, I just don't believe her, I get put through the third degree ringer so I have to "prove" everything I say is true, JVB says a whole lotta shit and doesn't prove anything, okay.

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Dale Thorn - 27-10-2014

I thought given Judyth's background that her story of meeting Oswald and even having a tryst was plausible. All that I got from reading her and being in the Facebook crowd was that there was serious biological research going on with several persons loosely connected to Oswald. But, much of her story looked like a comedy of errors and bureaucratic indifference. It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work. Maybe they didn't trust her - seems very likely.

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Scott Kaiser - 28-10-2014

Quote:It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work.

Are you referring that JVB was an agent of some kind? Perhaps, CIA? Could you please tell me or list off the top of your head without reverting to Google for any information, how many CIA women have you heard of during 1960's?

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Dale Thorn - 28-10-2014

I just typed out a 500 word reply and clicked 'Submit Reply', and the forum returned the message "Please enter at least one character" - dumped my entire message.

Summarizing: I read the book, and what it describes is basically "I was assigned this and that, did the work, nothing really happened".

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Dale Thorn - 28-10-2014

Minutes ago I responded to a PM, typing several sentences, and all of that disappeared after clicking submit. Second attempt also failed. Is that unusual?

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Martin White - 28-10-2014

Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote:It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work.

Are you referring that JVB was an agent of some kind? Perhaps, CIA? Could you please tell me or list off the top of your head without reverting to Google for any information, how many CIA women have you heard of during 1960's?

A certain female author/journalist?

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Albert Doyle - 28-10-2014

Ruth Paine.

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Scott Kaiser - 28-10-2014

Albert Doyle Wrote:Ruth Paine.

Just be cause she was a part time teacher, teaching Russian doesn't make her an "employee" of the CIA. Just because Mrs. Paine had connections to the Oswald's where they all attended a party at De Mohrenschildt's place doesn't make her an "employee" of the CIA. What proof is there that Ruth Paine was [in-fact] a paid CIA agent, asset, informant or otherwise in any way working with or for the CIA? Please provide material.

Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? - Albert Doyle - 28-10-2014

I don't see what difference it makes at that point. There's no doubt Ruth Paine served CIA interests directly in her handling of Oswald and subsequent cover up.

Anne Goodpasture.