Deep Politics Forum
Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. (/thread-13256.html)

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Scott Kaiser - 03-11-2014

Ladybird Johnson asked Mrs. Jackie Kennedy if she wanted to change out of her bloody pink stained dress, Jackie replied, "No, I want them to see what they did to my Jack".

I can relate to what Jackie says, in-fact, I want the world to see what they did to my father, photo's are in my book.

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Albert Doyle - 03-11-2014

Yeah, thanks Scott. The bottom line is assassination research is admirable and deserves credit for the contribution and effort of those who do it, but in the long run it's meaningless unless it makes a difference and causes real change and brings those who benefitted from the evils it exposes to justice. No matter how you look at it to allow them to have the final say with their false histories is to roll over and let them win. It's a sad realization to realize people are bascially evil and will back the suppression of truth and justice by allowing those in power to disallow the truth to seek its normal paths of justification and exposure.

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Martin White - 03-11-2014

Albert,

I think one of the consequences of research of this kind is that, even if we never get to the bottom of who killed JFK, then I would hope consistent attention will lead to more people using critical thinking and not just following what the msm says. Why else do you think the likes of O'Reilly and Hannity go after people like David Ray Griffin so hard?

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Tracy Riddle - 04-11-2014

I'm reading George Seldes' 1000 Americans: The Real Rulers of the USA, published in 1947, and it's pretty depressing to see that little was different then. Large corporations, robber barons, Wall Street and extremely powerful families dominated the country. The newspapers and radio were mostly owned by those same people. They also owned many members of Congress, state and local officials, and wielded influence even over the FDR administration.

The difference was that we didn't yet have a huge military-industrial complex/national security state, which has become the private army of Wall Street.

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Scott Kaiser - 04-11-2014

Albert Doyle Wrote:Yeah, thanks Scott. The bottom line is assassination research is admirable and deserves credit for the contribution and effort of those who do it, but in the long run it's meaningless unless it makes a difference and causes real change and brings those who benefitted from the evils it exposes to justice. No matter how you look at it to allow them to have the final say with their false histories is to roll over and let them win. It's a sad realization to realize people are bascially evil and will back the suppression of truth and justice by allowing those in power to disallow the truth to seek its normal paths of justification and exposure.

I couldn't agree with you any more Albert, how true a statement that is.

Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. - Scott Kaiser - 04-11-2014

Tracy Riddle Wrote:I'm reading George Seldes' 1000 Americans: The Real Rulers of the USA, published in 1947, and it's pretty depressing to see that little was different then. Large corporations, robber barons, Wall Street and extremely powerful families dominated the country. The newspapers and radio were mostly owned by those same people. They also owned many members of Congress, state and local officials, and wielded influence even over the FDR administration.

The difference was that we didn't yet have a huge military-industrial complex/national security state, which has become the private army of Wall Street.

When an able bodied government of any kind can manipulate the news, radio and TV by stifling it's pertinent facts and it's information, it then becomes censored by the very propaganda they themselves wish to spread, as we know, it's not the truth.