Deep Politics Forum
Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! (/thread-13331.html)

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Scott Kaiser - 15-11-2014

Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! No need to write anymore books, or research on JFK. "Case Closed"! LOL!

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/jfk-one-pm-central-standard-time-watch-the-full-episode/1091/

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Magda Hassan - 16-11-2014

It the annual November cavalcade of crap. Kaaaaching!

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Dawn Meredith - 17-11-2014

Meanwhile Martin Sheen is touring the country with the truth. A play called "The Unspeakable". We saw him in Dallas last year do the stage version of JFK and the Unspeakable, it was wonderful. This one covers the four assassinations John, Bobby, Martin and Malcolm.

Dawn

And Coast to Coast featured John Barbour last night with his Garrison Tapes. C2C has a very large audience and they cover the assassination in depth every Nov.

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Jim Hargrove - 17-11-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Meanwhile Martin Sheen is touring the country with the truth. A play called "The Unspeakable". We saw him in Dallas last year do the stage version of JFK and the Unspeakable, it was wonderful. This one covers the four assassinations John, Bobby, Martin and Malcolm.

Years ago, an editor at Children's Press asked if I would write a biography of Martin Sheen for high school students. I sent a letter to his agent and enclosed a few of my books. A week or two later Martin called and spoke to my wife (who was thrilled). We set up an interview and spoke on the phone for more than five hours one night. The book practically wrote itself in record time.

When the galley proofs were sent to reviewers, Publishers Weekly declared the work unpatriotic for students and didn't run a review. At the time, the majority of public library and high school book buyers read the capsule reviews in PW to make their buying decisions. And so, of course, the book sold fewer copies than it should have.

How little things have changed. Martin Sheen then, and now, campaigns endlessly for what he called "social justice." What a wonderful man!

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Albert Doyle - 17-11-2014

I guess the reason no one ever heard of Martin Sheen's tour of the play The Unspeakable is because of those thought police of unpatriotism. ::dictator::

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Tracy Riddle - 17-11-2014

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Magda Hassan - 17-11-2014

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Meanwhile Martin Sheen is touring the country with the truth. A play called "The Unspeakable". We saw him in Dallas last year do the stage version of JFK and the Unspeakable, it was wonderful. This one covers the four assassinations John, Bobby, Martin and Malcolm.

Dawn

And Coast to Coast featured John Barbour last night with his Garrison Tapes. C2C has a very large audience and they cover the assassination in depth every Nov.

Sounds wonderful! I don't think some thing like this will make it here but I am pleased some one is doing this.

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Gordon Gray - 19-11-2014

Shame it couldn't be video taped. Or maybe it could? He was close to the Berrigans and no doubt is close to Douglas.

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Magda Hassan - 19-11-2014

I hope it can be taped. It would be great to be able to see it.

Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! - Martin White - 24-11-2014

I watched the Clooney programme over the weekend. Apart from a couple of references to "Oswald's bullets" it was ok. It was concentrated on the process of what went on in the CBS newsroom and the role of Merriman Smith in getting the news out. They didn't mention that Smith pulled the phone out of the dash so that no one else could use it!

The only thing I picked up which I wasn't sure about was that it said it was Secret Service who wanted Johnson aboard AF1 before Kilduff announced JFK's death. It's my recollection that this was LBJ's wishes.