Deep Politics Forum
Lovelady in front of TSBD - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Lovelady in front of TSBD (/thread-13387.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Bob Prudhomme - 03-12-2014

I need some help with the following two film segments:

[Image: martinhughessynch100prkc9v.gif]

As can be seen, the two films are shot at the same time at the front steps of the TSBD, but from different angles, and clearly show Billy Lovelady in the lower right corner wearing his checkered shirt.

According to Robert Groden, the scene shown above was filmed 8-15 minutes after the assassination. Can anyone deny or verify this time, or narrow it down a bit more?

Also, does anyone know how long after the assassination the TSBD was locked down, allowing no one in or out, and for how long it was locked down?

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Drew Phipps - 03-12-2014

According to Gerald Posner in "Case Closed," (p. 269) the officers had the TSBD locked down by 12:45 CST.

Funny, I've never noticed this before. Remember Amos Euins, the young boy who allegedly had a good look at the shooter? The one distinctive feature young Amos was able to describe to the police was a "white spot" on the shooter's head. Amos is still alive and living near Dallas (but didn't return my call from October).

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Malcolm John - 03-12-2014

Are you suggesting Lovelady was a shooter? What is his background I don't know much about him?

Drew Phipps Wrote:According to Gerald Posner in "Case Closed," (p. 269) the officers had the TSBD locked down by 12:45 CST.

Funny, I've never noticed this before. Remember Amos Euins, the young boy who allegedly had a good look at the shooter? The one distinctive feature young Amos was able to describe to the police was a "white spot" on the shooter's head. Amos is still alive and living near Dallas (but didn't return my call from October).

Did he happen to mention what time the lock down was lifted? I also wonder if what we are seeing in the Martin/Hughes films is part of that lock down, with the police screening those allowed back into the building.

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Drew Phipps - 03-12-2014

Lovelady is another employee of the TSBD that happens to be an Oswald look-alike. Altgens captured a picture, during the assassination, of someone standing on the front steps of the TSBD that early critics (like Harold Weisberg) believed was Oswald himself. The Warren Commission, and most researchers today, accept that Lovelady was out front of the TSBD during the assassination, but the checkered shirt, worn by Lovelady in that movie there, looks different a) from the striped shirt that he modeled for the Warren Commission Report, and b) from the image of the shirt on the guy standing on the steps, who appears to be wearing neither stripes nor checks.

Malcolm John Wrote:Are you suggesting Lovelady was a shooter? What is his background I don't know much about him?

No, I don't think anyone is suggesting Lovelady was a shooter, as there is too much photographic evidence placing him on the front steps of the TSBD at the time of the assassination.

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Malcolm John - 04-12-2014

So you both accept that was Lovelady and not Oswald? I had forgotten about that to be honest, but have heard people allege it was Oswald, though he himself claimed to be in the canteen I'm sure.

What do you people think Oswald's role was? I have heard some fascinating stories, Jim Garrison said he was 'probably a hero', intimating the theory I find most plausible he was working with military intelligence/CIA and was told his job was to infiltrate a plot to shoot Kennedy, when obviously it was just to set him up as the patsy. Does anyone believe he fired a shot?

What about is it Judith Vary Baker who claims to have been his mistress do you think she is credible?

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Drew Phipps - 04-12-2014

Might want to peruse the thread "Kaiser v. JVB" for some opinions about her credibility.

Let's not hijack Bob's thread here.

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Malcolm John - 04-12-2014

Okay will do thanks.

Lovelady in front of TSBD - Drew Phipps - 04-12-2014

Lt. Day left the building well before sundown ~5:22 PM. Not a lot of help, I know.