Deep Politics Forum
SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" (/thread-13632.html)

Pages: 1 2

SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Drew Phipps - 03-02-2015

I'm curious: Which book suggests southern segregationists killed JFK? I haven't read that one, and I try to read at least one work connected with each of the various theories. Apparently its a common enough theory to get rated alongside the CIA, LBJ, Cuba, etc.

It's also curious that Shenon didn't mention the Secret Service in his Big Book list of suspects, since Mortal Error is relatively popular and recent.

SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Tracy Riddle - 03-02-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:I'm curious: Which book suggests southern segregationists killed JFK? I haven't read that one, and I try to read at least one work connected with each of the various theories. Apparently its a common enough theory to get rated alongside the CIA, LBJ, Cuba, etc.

It's also curious that Shenon didn't mention the Secret Service in his Big Book list of suspects, since Mortal Error is relatively popular and recent.

Doesn't Harrison Livingstone subscribe to the theory that radical rightists in the South were responsible?

SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Drew Phipps - 03-02-2015

Not in High Treason. Perhaps one of his other works.

It occurs to me that this is pretty much Harry Dean's story. Harry, which book would you suggest I read to get an accurate accounting of your infiltration of the John Birch Society?

SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Jim Hargrove - 04-02-2015

THERE ARE TOO DAMNED MANY EXPERTS AROUND HERE!

All their criticisms above are right on target, imo, but to normal people, the fact that a former Warren Commission attorney is talking about a "massive cover-up" is going to sound weird, and to at least a few, memorable. The details will be lost, thank goodness, and normal folk will await a new headline, perhaps with another baby step forward.

Most babies have to crawl before they walk.

Jim

SLAWSON: Warren Commission part of a "massive cover-up" - Harry Dean - 04-02-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:It occurs to me that this is pretty much Harry Dean's story. Harry, which book would you suggest I read to get an accurate accounting of your infiltration of the John Birch Society?

To be very direct (the Only publication and No other, can I ever recommend) is my 1990 manuscript/book, titled CROSSTRAILS, and I have seen
more than one dozen books that mention my name, dragging, twisting, adding, or distorting.