Deep Politics Forum
Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City (/thread-13969.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Jim DiEugenio - 20-06-2015

http://www.ctka.net/2015/JimDMexicoCity/Introduction.html

Just up at CTKA. My two essays on Mexico City, extracted from my last two books. With an intro by Albert Rossi.

I am very proud of these and I slightly updated the first one with some aid from David Josephs' long series.

If Pam Mumford got Oswald's passport wrong, and she was apparently on the wrong bus, then really, what is there to make us believe that Oswald went to MC?

At least the way that the WC says he did.

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Scott Kaiser - 20-06-2015

According to the CIA, they turned over a tape recorded conversation of Oswald calling the Cuban Embassy in Mexico in November 1963 just weeks prior to Kennedy's assassination.

Two men picked up my father for work on the morning of his death, Frank Sturgis and Richard Poyle. Poyle worked with and knew Howard Hunt. Fortson, Oliver was Poyle's handler in the CIA. Fortson ordered Poyle to travel to Mexico and was stationed there on 11/22/1963.

Poyle created the whole Mexican propaganda.

Mexico was also investigating my father after my father showed Poyle the photos he had. Poyle said, he didn't know anything that was going on outside the prison walls, meaning Cuba when Poyle was imprisoned there. My father also asked Poyle about a shipment of drugs being transported from Cuba.

Poyle did not cooperate with Kaiser.

Poyle also said, that he didn't want to have anything to do with Kaiser or work with him on any future activities. Poyle said this after viewing the photos my father showed him.

You see, my father turned on the CIA.

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - David Josephs - 20-06-2015

Quote:Poyle created the whole Mexican propaganda.

Scott, can you please explain this sentence... Poyle created "what" exactly as Mexican propaganda.

Off the top of my head I can't remember if you mentioned if you knew what was on those photos of your father's.

thanks
DJ

As Jim says... the WCR and FBI evidentiary story of the trip conflicts with the CIA and State Dept's account completely since they were trying to implicate Castro thru Oswald.

The FBI was trying to hide the fact that Oswald was at Odio's and in Dallas. That Hoover and the FBI helped bury the CIA's Mexico "play" is one of the great collaboration mysteries of the case.

The FBI had him to get him from New Orleans to Houston to Laredo to N. Laredo to Monterrey to Mexico City to Monterrey to N. Laredo to Laredo to San Antonio to Dallas ...

The CIA/STATE tells their story:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7017&stc=1]

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Jim DiEugenio - 20-06-2015

Yes David.

I agree with that.

Now that Mumford has the witness value of say Mary Bledsoe, I think we can now say that Danny and Eddie were in error to assume the WC was correct about how Oswald got back and forth to MC. In fact, one of the best parts of John's book is how he destroys the WC version of how Oswald got back to Texas.

So, if Oswald was there, it almost had to have been by auto, which almost necessarily means he was with someone, or more than one person.

And Goodpasture and Phillips had to have known about this paper mache trail.

Quote:Poyle created the whole Mexican propaganda.

I'd like to say, that I have a number of sources in Miami, that in there old age now talk, Anthony, who was very close to my father and Richard Poyle who was also a leader in RECE told me.

Why else do you think Poyle was in Mexico? Why do you think that when my father showed Poyle the photos Poyle then didn't want to have anything to do with my father? Why do you think the CIA and Navarro tried to discredit my father? Why do you suppose my father called some Cubans while in New York and said the United States Government has ordered to kill Wilfredo Navarro for "Treason"? Why did both Navarro brothers die together in an unexplained car crash? The document you posted makes it sound as though Oswald traveled alone, "Oswald drove back".

Oswald didn't drive.

Quote:Scott, can you please explain this sentence... Poyle created "what" exactly as Mexican propaganda.

Off the top of my head I can't remember if you mentioned if you knew what was on those photos of your father's.

thanks
DJ

I've explained the sentence about Poyle, I have mentioned a number of times about my father having the photos, this information has been confirmed by Junco, Nino Daiz, Tony, and many others.

I go into greater detail in my interview with Brent Holland, and even greater detail in my book. I now have a lot of new information that I will need to update my book, and it will take me a year or so to put it all together, I'm making another trip to Miami next week.

Here you go! This document states that my father encountered Poyle as early as 8/28/1973, but we know that's not true if it's Poyle that is giving this information, because in the other document. My father is showing the photos to Poyle as early as 8/23/1973. And, that is when Poyle said he didn't want to have anything to do with my father.

Hope folks are now getting that what I've been saying is truth, and not all this propaganda BS! Sooner or later, folks will get it.

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Jim Hargrove - 20-06-2015

From Jim's article:

--------------------------------------------
But even today, an annex to the report, "Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA" has not been released.[SUP]30 [/SUP]This long classified report confirms that, as Garrison wrote in 1968, the Commission version of what happened in Mexico City was deliberately covered in mist.

30This annex is referred to in the text of the report. And it was confirmed to me by Lopez in my 1994 interview with him.

------------------------------------------

Anyone ever heard a hint at what Messrs. Lopez and Hadway had to say in that annex?

Declassified: The CIA "Oswald" and Mexico City - Albert Doyle - 20-06-2015

If what Scott says has merit it should be explored as a potentially explosive latin connection to the conspiracy. Right now it appears to be losing something in the translation that probably needs a good editor.

Albert Doyle Wrote:If what Scott says has merit it should be explored as a potentially explosive latin connection to the conspiracy. Right now it appears to be losing something in the translation that probably needs a good editor.

Quote:Right now it appears to be losing something in the translation that probably needs a good editor.

I agree, and it will be sometime before my updated book gets published, I refuse to allow my second book, to appear anything like my first, turning out like a second rate burglary from Watergate. I feel as though I got robbed I tell you!