Deep Politics Forum
Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Wanted Research Materials, Leads, Documents, Books, Films etc. (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 (/thread-14098.html)

Pages: 1 2

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Drew Phipps - 07-09-2015

I'm trying to make some very small measurements from z312 and unfortunately, digitized pictures (which enlarge easily) are too pixelated for accurate measurements when enlarged. Does anyone have a non-digitized slide or print of z312 that I can borrow/buy/lease (or know where to find), or something else that I can enlarge without losing information to pixilation? Thank you for your help.

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Lauren Johnson - 07-09-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:I'm trying to make some very small measurements from z312 and unfortunately, digitized pictures (which enlarge easily) are too pixelated for accurate measurements when enlarged. Does anyone have a non-digitized slide or print of z312 that I can borrow/buy/lease (or know where to find), or something else that I can enlarge without losing information to pixilation? Thank you for your help.

What about the 6th floor museum?

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Peter Lemkin - 08-09-2015

Ask Groden.

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Drew Phipps - 08-09-2015

Thank you both. As for Groden, I have Livingstone's first hand published opinion, which suggests that I should avoid Groden. But I know that he made a business of selling JFK materials in Dallas, and that he has a copy of the Z film.

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - David Healy - 08-09-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:I'm trying to make some very small measurements from z312 and unfortunately, digitized pictures (which enlarge easily) are too pixelated for accurate measurements when enlarged. Does anyone have a non-digitized slide or print of z312 that I can borrow/buy/lease (or know where to find), or something else that I can enlarge without losing information to pixilation? Thank you for your help.

If I recall correctly, individual 35mm slides off the alleged in-camera Zapruder film are available (or were) for purchase from NARA... however, it's been 10 years or so since my last contact with them...

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Drew Phipps - 08-09-2015

I hit up NARA and they say I need USDOJ approval for to make me a reproduction of the slide. Waiting to hear about a contact person. I wonder if it is going to wind up being cheaper and faster to fly to Maryland to have a look at it, or order a copy...

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Peter Lemkin - 08-09-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:Thank you both. As for Groden, I have Livingstone's first hand published opinion, which suggests that I should avoid Groden. But I know that he made a business of selling JFK materials in Dallas, and that he has a copy of the Z film.

I'll vouch for Groden, and know he has an original copy [as original as any of us non-spook mortals get]. Robert is a good man, and don't buy no bull about anything negative of his selling 'JFK materials' in the Plaza - done to spread the truth while making ends meet. His nemesis long was the 6th Floor museum [and the shadowy figures behind it]...what could better be said on his behalf?!

Seeking non-digitized slide or enlarged print of z312 - Albert Doyle - 08-09-2015

Be aware that any originals could be post-NPIC.

The passport center?

Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:Thank you both. As for Groden, I have Livingstone's first hand published opinion, which suggests that I should avoid Groden. But I know that he made a business of selling JFK materials in Dallas, and that he has a copy of the Z film.

I'll vouch for Groden, and know he has an original copy [as original as any of us non-spook mortals get]. Robert is a good man, and don't buy no bull about anything negative of his selling 'JFK materials' in the Plaza - done to spread the truth while making ends meet. His nemesis long was the 6th Floor museum [and the shadowy figures behind it]...what could better be said on his behalf?!

I meant his legal struggles with the city.