Deep Politics Forum
Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. (/thread-14151.html)

Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. - Peter Lemkin - 20-09-2015

Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. - Peter Lemkin - 20-09-2015

Suspicious deaths connected to 911 - not all confirmed to be snuff-outs, some may just be real accidents, but the odds against all of them being 'accidents' is almost nil.

She mentions that she didn't smell or see/feel jet fuel, but she also crawled out the small hole in the Pentagon wall and was not burned - so there was no conflagration of a plane, as the official version would have it.

...also interesting his wife worked for the FBI in some low-level position. I feel very sorry for this man, who was obviously used to help paint a small part of the official false scenario.

several interesting 'anomalies' pointed out in this video - I'm not endorsing all of them, only most of them - others need more investigation - something never done by any official investigation [actually there never really was one...]. The 'solved' claim is a stretch...but I present the video here as it contains many interesting trails that need following to lead to the true solution. If nothing else, 911 was even more complex than was 11/22/63 - a VERY complex black operation and cover-up, itself. All that said, this video is MUCH better than most...and is on the mark [IMHO] on most of its targets. It is impossible for all these interlocking persons and corporations/entities/agencies and all these coincidences to be 'innocent'. Of course NONE of these kinds of connections were looked into by the 911 Omission report - the leaders and overseers of which were involved with all the cast of characters mentioned in this excellent video.

Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. - Lauren Johnson - 20-09-2015

Peter Lemkin Wrote:

...also interesting his wife worked for the FBI in some low-level position. I feel very sorry for this man, who was obviously used to help paint a small part of the official false scenario.

"Who are you going to believe? Me? Or your lying eyes?"

OK, I have problems with Alex Jones...but the information here is important. Another mysterious death of a primary witness to events OTHER than the fit the official fairy tale.