Deep Politics Forum
Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 (/thread-14477.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Peter Lemkin - 03-02-2016

Over 350 people cancelled their flights on 9/11...
In fact, more people cancelled their flights on September 11th than actually flew on those four planes that day!

Yes, people always cancel flights for various reasons, but this does not hold up statistically.....not as normal, anyway!

http://www.truthin7minutes.com/luck/

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Tracy Riddle - 03-02-2016

One of the best 9/11 bloggers wrote about this a couple of years ago:

http://shoestring911.blogspot.com/2014/08/over-350-passengers-canceled-their.html

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Albert Doyle - 03-02-2016

I didn't see any place where they compared the cancellation rate to the average cancellation rate for those flights.

This data would be meaningful if it was well outside the norm in numbers and types of people. It would not be meaningful if it wasn't.

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Peter Lemkin - 04-02-2016

If more cancelled than flew, this would mean a cancellation rate of greater than 50%. I just spent a long time searching and can not find 'normal' or 'average' cancellation rates online yet. I'm sure they exist somewhere for that time period and those airlines. I would be amazed if they normally run anywhere above 5%, with 10% an upper logical limit, IMHO. If anyone can find the information, please post it. There are and always have been large financial penalties for last minute cancellations of flights - not a matter of concern for the well off, but a concern for the average traveler. Add to this the fact that many have noted that all of the flights had much fewer than the standard number of passengers expected for those flights at that time of day.

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Albert Doyle - 04-02-2016

The reason airlines offer those free flight coupons for people who give up their seat is because they are ahead of that cancellation game and overbook to compensate. They give the coupons away when people actually show up.

Airlines are notoriously secretive with their flight information. They probably only give it up when forced to by the authorities so the chances of getting it are probably slim to none.

When the hero Fenton Bresler went to United Airlines to find critical flight information that showed Mark David Chapman had a weird flight history that had an unexplained 3 day layover and impossible ticketing he was told United routinely destroyed that record after one year. This was the simple flight record data of the man who had murdered John Lennon. United and the New York City District Attorney thought it wasn't worth the simple effort to save.

Oh yes, we can trust the religious purity of the invisible hand of the market. And corporations can be trusted to do the right thing.

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Lauren Johnson - 04-02-2016

Amazing that Ted Olsen's wife (Barbara?) did not cancel. Wonder who didn't like her? Or is she alive somewhere with a new identity?

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Dawn Meredith - 27-03-2016

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Amazing that Ted Olsen's wife (Barbara?) did not cancel. Wonder who didn't like her? Or is she alive somewhere with a new identity?

I was thinking the same thing as I read the article. And there is a lot on the net about Olsen's new wife actually being her. I have not looked at it in years but one of the things I recall is that the new wife did not appear to exist prior to some date. No record of her law school attendance and other such thinks. Maybe someone else can fill in the gaps on this.

Dawn

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Anthony Thorne - 28-03-2016

Quote:And there is a lot on the net about Olsen's new wife actually being her.

I think Rowland Morgan covers the Olson story in some detail in one of his books - either FLIGHT 93 REVEALED (a very good, overlooked volume) or the online ebook VOICES. The pair had separated some time before 9/11, and the split was not amicable. Ted was able thereafter however to quote some of Barbara's pro-Israel/anti-muslim news stories approvingly in speeches he would give to NeoCon/AIPAC crowds in the thick of the Iraq war. There may be a 'lot on the net' about Olson's wife being a spooky reconfigured version of the earlier one, but I'd personally be careful of such theories - it sounds intentionally bizarre, and not to the benefit of honest researchers.

Ian Henshall touches on a separate theory in his 9/11 REVEALED - one circle of Bush admin and intel operatives (including, possibly, George W. Bush himself) thought 9/11 was going to be a staged hijacking where the aircraft would be flown to an airport (one hijacker transcript has commentary about asking passengers to stay calm, we are headed to an airport etc), and where the terrorists would eventually be overcome, passengers freed, Bush receiving an uptick in the polls, and some of the day's events were facilitated by a first circle of insiders who thought that would be the outcome. A second, deeper circle used the first scenario to get the machine up and running, but knew that the day's events would transpire very differently - planes crashing, buildings rigged to collapse with nanothermite, and a host of war provisions ready to be implemented from that day onwards. When the planes hit the buildings, the first circle was pursuaded that real, nefarious, double-agent hijackers had infiltrated their group of harmless patsies, and silence would be required to cover things up. Barbara Olson (and possibly former IDF officer Daniel Lewin) were part of the first circle, and Barbara expected to be the heroic journalist at the centre of the storm on the plane as events unfolded. Ted Olson was part of the second circle, and knew from the outset that events would transpire differently. The famous footage of Andrew Card whispering into Bush's ear at Booker Elementary signals the moment when Bush was informed that the first, planned outcome had unexpectedly transformed into the second. We were caught with our pants down Mr President, no one could have predicted this, etc. Internal discussions after the event would have used all means available to convince fence-sitters that this unfair blow against the nation's defenses should be kept quiet for the good of the country, ala the tearful Earl Warren being convinced after the JFK assassination that his cover-up Commission would prevent millions of Americans being killed if the 'real story' got out and provoked a Russian war. Washington and government culture would have encouraged insiders with deeper doubts to remain silence, and warnings at the UN about 'conspiracy theories' (plus the occasional anthrax attack) would have indicated that things would be best left alone. Anyone who persisted in digging would be treated like Senator Mark Dayton or McKinney. Insiders who would have proved a thorn in the side were 'taken care of' on the day, hence one of the Booz Allen employees who died at the Pentagon was Clinton's prior govt anthrax advisor, John O'Neill starts work and dies at the WTC on the day of the attacks, one flight is tech heavy with military personnel, and Chuck Burlingame, Captain of Flight 77, had earlier worked on anti-terrorism strategies for the Pentagon. Quite a tangled web.

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Tracy Riddle - 29-03-2016

https://philjayhan.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/the-barbara-olson-mystery-deepens-did-ted-olson-re-marry-his-dead-wife-barbara-olson-by-another-name/

Weird...
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8286&stc=1]

Extremely strange passenger cancellations on 9-11-01 - Lauren Johnson - 29-03-2016

IMO I don't think these two women are the same person.