Deep Politics Forum
What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? (/thread-14639.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Scott Kaiser - 07-04-2016

Kennedy made it specifically clear there would be no American intervention with Cuba. Twelve A4D-2 Skyhawks had been loaded aboard the aircraft carrier Essex, they were armed with 20 mm cannons and flew missions over Cuba prior to the Bay of Pigs landing, during a fly by over Cuba, Castro's army had successfully shot down a Skyhawk, only eleven planes made it back to the carrier. The crew was sworn to secrecy. They were to provide air cover for the B-26s, but arrived an hour late. The Bay of Pigs had become Kennedy's disaster.

Imagine had the Brigade 2506 discovered Fidel Castro shot-down an A4D-2 Skyhawk, wouldn't that have been just cause for war against Cuba, and Kennedy would have then been faced with sending in American military?

Why did everyone deem Kennedy to be soft on communism? Was it because had Kennedy invaded Cuba he feared what Russia would do in way of retaliation? Or, did certain elements within the brigade already know about the shooting down of the A4D-2 Skyhawk, and because Kennedy elected not to intervene, they, [took out Kennedy.]

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Tracy Riddle - 07-04-2016

Source? Which plane was it?
[URL="http://a4skyhawk.org/files/gallery/Complete%20Casualty%20Records"]
http://a4skyhawk.org/files/gallery/Complete%20Casualty%20Records[/URL]

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Scott Kaiser - 07-04-2016

Nice job Tracy, if the planes were flying prior to the landing for mission exercises, and they were doing "fly by's" over Cuba, and the invasion took place in April 1961. Wouldn't it seem like a good idea to narrow it down in and around that date?

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Tracy Riddle - 07-04-2016

Wow, wish I'd thought of that. Wait, actually, I did! There were four of them in April 1961. Since officially no Skyhawk was shot down by Castro, I assume one of them must have been given a cover crash story. A pilot's family still has to be notified. A story still has to be put out. So, which one was it?

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Albert Doyle - 07-04-2016

Off Topic: Holy moly you should read the Caddy thread on the EF about Ted Cruz's father being CIA and part of the Oswald New Orleans operations. WOW!

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Lauren Johnson - 07-04-2016

Albert Doyle Wrote:Off Topic: Holy moly you should read the Caddy thread on the EF about Ted Cruz's father being CIA and part of the Oswald New Orleans operations. WOW!

Thanks, Albert. Here is the original post. (EDIT: it is actually a Wayne Madsen article.)

Tracy Riddle Wrote:Wow, wish I'd thought of that. Wait, actually, I did! There were four of them in April 1961. Since officially no Skyhawk was shot down by Castro, I assume one of them must have been given a cover crash story. A pilot's family still has to be notified. A story still has to be put out. So, which one was it?

I was told it happened April 18, 1961. I am in the process of gathering the evidence, this is going to be explosive Tracy.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:Off Topic: Holy moly you should read the Caddy thread on the EF about Ted Cruz's father being CIA and part of the Oswald New Orleans operations. WOW!

Thanks, Albert. Here is the original post. (EDIT: it is actually a Wayne Madsen article.)

Thanks Lauren, now that's news, even bigger then the one I'm working on.

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Albert Doyle - 07-04-2016

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Thanks, Albert. Here is the original post. (EDIT: it is actually a Wayne Madsen article.)

Edit: Could be a false alarm. You have to be careful with people assuring you photos match. They did this with Shelley in the same scene.

What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? - Scott Kaiser - 08-04-2016

Watergate, the final frontier to Kennedy's assassination. These are the voyages of Scott Kaiser. Its an 8-year mission: to explore strange new plots, to seek out new adventures and new evidence, to boldly go where no man has gone before.