Deep Politics Forum
Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: War on Workers and Labor Unions and Students (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next (/thread-14730.html)

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - Lauren Johnson - 13-05-2016

It was just wonderful. See this movie ASAP!

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - David Guyatt - 13-05-2016

Lauren Johnson Wrote:It was just wonderful. See this movie ASAP!

Good enough recommendation for me...

Well, I'm watching it now and laughing my head off. You're right Lauren, even this early on it is wonderful.

As Moore says when closing, the "American dream" is alive and well - just not in America. A very telling documentary which, in parts is beautiful.

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - Lauren Johnson - 13-05-2016

David Guyatt Wrote:As Moore says when closing, the "American dream" is alive and well - just not in America. A very telling documentary which, in parts is beautiful.

The dark side is that the American Dream is under attack in Europe. This movie got me thinking about why European countries are being targeted to become fascist havens again. Flooding Europe with refugees is a brilliant ploy. :Sad:

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - Magda Hassan - 13-05-2016

Can't wait to see it. I love his films. Such a change from the usual.

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - David Guyatt - 14-05-2016

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:As Moore says when closing, the "American dream" is alive and well - just not in America. A very telling documentary which, in parts is beautiful.

The dark side is that the American Dream is under attack in Europe. This movie got me thinking about why European countries are being targeted to become fascist havens again. Flooding Europe with refugees is a brilliant ploy. :Sad:

Friends and enemies alike have to be shown that no one can thwart America. What it says IS the law.

Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next - Michael Barwell - 14-05-2016

David Guyatt Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Friends and enemies alike have to be shown that no one can thwart America. What it says IS the law.

Maybe someone should compare & contrast what the Pentagon/State Dept said about the Kunduz hospital attack, with the Aleppo hospital attack.
Maybe it goes: >shoulder shrug< "Ooops, we goofed a bit"; & "Jeezuz f'king christians! - what are you - maniacs?! - you just commited a warcrime".