Deep Politics Forum
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Players, organisations, and events of deep politics (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump (/thread-15194.html)

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Dawn Meredith - 04-04-2017

Paul Rigby Wrote:THE 'DEEP STATE' IS FIGHTING BACK

Porter Stansberry

http://www.geopolitica.ru/en/article/deep-state-fighting-back

Quote:A secret civil war is being waged right now in Washington D.C...

It is about to have a HUGE impact on our country.

We're approaching what will be the most dangerous period in our country's political history since the Great Depression. What could happen next scares me. But I continue to be optimistic that what will unfold will be great for our country.

I'm certain that you simply won't believe much of what I'll tell you today. In fact, until I did my own follow-up research to verify what I could from my sources, I disregarded this story as "political nonsense" or just another D.C. conspiracy theory.

Besides... it was all too horrible to believe. But then... almost everything my sources told me would happen started happening.

Let's begin...

Did you know the U.S. government has a secrecy designation so restricted that virtually nobody not even lifetime members of the intelligence community even knows what it's called?

It's not "TOP SECRET." It's way beyond that level.

In late 2009, President Obama created this new level of secrecy inside our government with an executive order (No. 13526) so Congress never approved it. Administered by the CIA, this new level of secrecy has created a covert government-within-the-government that almost nobody knows... and absolutely nobody is monitoring.

If you've ever heard the term the "Deep State" the secret government-within-the-government that actually holds power then you know why a level of secrecy beyond "top secret" is so important. This new, more restricted level of secrecy was created so that the most powerful leaders of our government could communicate in total isolation.

This level of secrecy is such a closely guarded secret that the name of the program itself is classified and divulging the name is a crime, punishable by at least 10 years in a secret prison. So this level of security clearance is known only as "codeword."

At the highest levels of our D.C. government, only two dozen or so people have codeword clearances...

I learned about this earlier this month. I was invited to lunch with someone who has held that level of security clearance. He told me about the existence of the codeword-level program. This isn't a rumor. It's a fact.

For the last 30-plus years, my source has worked for and around the highest levels of our government. He is currently regarded as the president's most likely choice to become our next Federal Reserve chairman.

Today, however, his clients include the world's top hedge-fund managers and the leaders of America's biggest corporations. He is, in short, America's corporate representative of the Deep State.

We call him the "Metropolitan Man."

We met about a year ago. He reached out to me through a mutual friend one of the best, young hedge-fund managers in New York. He asked me to join him for dinner at the Metropolitan Club in New York, one of the most elite clubs in the United States.

(Legendary banker J.P. Morgan founded the club. It's where billionaire investor Warren Buffett held his 50th birthday party. And it sits at the southeast corner of Central Park, across from The Plaza Hotel, with a great view of Columbus Circle.)

At the time, the Metropolitan Man was forecasting correctly that the world's central bankers and their negative-interest-rate policy were failing... and that they would soon trigger a global run out of paper money and into gold. Over the next several months, gold and gold stocks soared (as you may remember).

A few days ago, the Metropolitan Man asked to see me again...

He wanted to talk about something he had never seen before in all his years working in the government.

For the first time ever, a codeword-level secret was leaked to the press. Nothing this sensitive has ever been leaked before ever.

Among senior leaders in D.C., it is widely believed that the director of the CIA himself was responsible for the codeword leak. And it's rumored that this information was then passed to the press through New York Senator Chuck Schumer's office.

What was leaked?

It was the codeword-level secret CIA briefing about a meeting in Trump Tower last December... between a Russian ambassador and two senior Trump administration officials Jared Kushner and Michael Flynn.

When Flynn lied about the meeting to the White House staff, he was fired. But the deeper question is: How did the CIA know about the meeting? How did it know how long the meeting lasted? How did it know exactly what was discussed? And how did that information end up in the hands of a New York Times reporter?

This backstory explains how Trump knows the CIA was spying on Trump Tower. And the counternarratives Trump's claim that Obama was spying on him and the Democrats' claim that Trump is in league with Russia are the beginning of a serious war. A civil war inside the Deep State itself.

Reading the newspapers won't explain how this war is being fought...

They will never publish a clear explanation of the battle lines or even who is fighting or why. But the outcome of these battles is likely to determine the fate of our economy for the next several decades.

Let me explain why... and tell you what this fight is really about...

For the last 40 or so years, the U.S. economy has been built around a model that created vast power in D.C.

This model has a few important components...

First, we have a highly "progressive" income tax. Without extremely progressive income-tax rates where about half the country pays nothing and the top 10% pay for roughly 80% the electorate would never continue to vote for more and more government. But it does, mostly because it doesn't have to pay for it.

Second, the government has a powerful regulatory regime in place. This allows D.C. to essentially control vast segments of our economy. Take Wall Street, for example. Who gets to sell a bond or a stock to the public? Nobody the Securities and Exchange Commission doesn't like (i.e. yours truly). This power results in tremendous amounts of "tribute" legal fees, fines, and hidden lobbying that flows into D.C. and feeds its economic ecosystem.

And finally... there's the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and "free" trade. Our country has the ability to export all of the inflation generated by our central bank. This has led to decades of lower and lower interest rates and the government's ability to borrow essentially endless amounts of money without any serious inflationary consequences.

These three components form the foundations of Washington's power. Attack any of them, and you risk a huge fight with the Deep State.

What Trump is doing right now via his border-adjustment tax, additional tax reform, and regulatory rollback is targeting all three of them at the same time. If he wins, all of the power that has been consolidated in D.C. over the past 40 years will evaporate.

Trump has put a metaphorical gun to the head of the Deep State...

And now, the Deep State is fighting back, tooth and nail, to protect the system it has built.

Look at what has happened to the middle class in America over the last 40 years...

Did NAFTA prevent price inflation by allowing America's consumer economy the luxury of accessing the world's cheapest labor? Yes, it did. But the flip side was devastating to the entire manufacturing industry in the U.S.

And where did the resulting wealth flow? To D.C., and to the top 1% of America's wealthiest people who were able to access foreign markets (and shield the resulting income from America's tax system).

Meanwhile, America remains the only industrial country in the world with global income taxation (you have to pay federal income tax, no matter where you live) and without a value-added tax. In short, we've chosen a system that punishes wage earners, while rewarding individuals and corporations who use overseas labor. The result has been a decline in real, after-tax wages over the last 40 years. That's a recipe to destroy the middle class and that's what has happened.

Trump's plan to effectively lower income taxes to 25% (maximum) and implement a value-added tax to discourage foreign production of U.S. goods will turn this entire economic structure on its ear and disenfranchise the Deep State that controls it. The winners will be the middle class, small-business owners, wage earners, and America's manufacturing base. The losers? Those who have invested heavily in the current Deep State regime.

Why is this scary?

Well, unlike the health-reform issue, the Metropolitan Man assured me that Trump's tax-reform agenda would certainly pass. "It's a done deal," he said. He told me that his job lately "has been to help major corporations understand what will be in the new laws and how they will impact various markets." That means the Deep State has been pushed into a corner. What it might do next, no one knows.

"That it would leak a codeword secret... Well, I would have told you that couldn't happen. I've never seen it before, not in more than 30 years in D.C. It's scary because if it'll do that, it'll do anything. Stage a terrorist attack? Start a war with China? Nothing is impossible anymore."

That's the downside.

The next several months could see our government erupt into open civil war. The FBI accusing the president of treason... The president accusing a director of the CIA of breaking the law and having him arrested. Who knows where this will lead?

On the other hand, assuming the government doesn't collapse into a civil war, Trump's new economic model will become a reality before the end of the year. A new economic regime is coming in America. For some industries (and for most Americans) these changes will bring massive prosperity. And for others especially for companies and individuals who have been living at the government trough, tough times are looming.

Here's the best part...

I believe these coming changes are so important and could lead to so much wealth creation that I've convinced the Metropolitan Man to come forward.

We will hold a meeting with him, at our offices in Baltimore, tomorrow night.

The meeting with start at 8 p.m. Eastern time. It will last approximately two hours.

At this meeting, the Metropolitan Man will "take off his mask" and tell you about his role in the Deep State. He'll explain the importance of the codeword-secret leak.

And he'll discuss what the new Trump economic model will mean for various industries and parts of our country. He'll also explain how he knows the tax-reform/border-adjustment laws are certain to pass Congress and what those policies will mean for our country.

http://www.dailywealth.com/3510/the-deep-state-is-fighting-back

WOW. This is exciting and also very scary if true. I await the unmasking of Metropolitan Man. But isn't he subjecting himself to real danger?

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Paul Rigby - 04-04-2017

I was hoping to find a first-rate phrenologist, a reader of auras, or a sweat analyst, but they all appear to be in short supply on Youtube.

Hence a body linguist.

First up, the bug-eyed loon called Farkas

[video=youtube_share;dZTKfIviRLE]http://youtu.be/dZTKfIviRLE[/video]

Now, Rice

[video=youtube_share;nL81W5WY694]http://youtu.be/nL81W5WY694[/video]

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Cliff Varnell - 05-04-2017

Porter Stansberry is a scam artist.

http://briandeer.com/stansberry/stansberry-research-scam-1.htm

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Cliff Varnell - 05-04-2017

Quote:
He'll also explain how he knows the tax-reform/border-adjustment laws are certain to pass Congress and what those policies will mean for our country.

::rofl::

Quote:
First, we have a highly "progressive" income tax. Without extremely progressive income-tax rates where about half the country pays nothing and the top 10% pay for roughly 80% the electorate would never continue to vote for more and more government. But it does, mostly because it doesn't have to pay for it.

http://www.demos.org/blog/9/5/14/top-10-white-families-own-almost-everything

"The top 10% of families own 75.3% of the nation's wealth. The bottom half of families own 1.1% of it. The families squished in between those two groups own 24.6% of the national wealth."

The bottom half still pay sales taxes.

Trump proposes to increase the lower tax rate from 10% to 12% so he can lower the upper rate from 39% to 33%.

BUT if anyone believes Trump and the Repugs in Congress will actually get tax reform done...

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Lauren Johnson - 05-04-2017

Quote:I was hoping to find a first-rate phrenologist, a reader of auras, or a sweat analyst, but they all appear to be in short supply on Youtube.

Hence a body linguist.

@3:40 in the Farkas interview, this "expert" informs us that Farkas can't think on her feet, ... wait for it ... "like most liberals." In other words, this phrenologist implies that conservatives are really good at lying. OK. ::facepalm::

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - Paul Rigby - 05-04-2017

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I was hoping to find a first-rate phrenologist, a reader of auras, or a sweat analyst, but they all appear to be in short supply on Youtube.

Hence a body linguist.

@3:40 in the Farkas interview, this "expert" informs us that Farkas can't think on her feet, ... wait for it ... "like most liberals." In other words, this phrenologist implies that conservatives are really good at lying. OK. ::facepalm::

Next up, for the sake of balance, a "liberal" necromancer. With a Youtube channel.

Tooth

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - David Guyatt - 05-04-2017

David Guyatt Wrote:Yep, really very sad how dumbed-down people have become.

A good part of the problem is that the media feeds them horseshit and keeps them in the dark.

Ergo:

Quote:Cernovich Explains How He Learned About Susan Rice

by Tyler Durden
Apr 4, 2017 6:20 AM

Ever since Mike Cernovich dropped the bombshell report over the weekend outing Obama's National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, as the person behind the unmasking of the identity of various members of Trump's team who were 'incidentally' surveilled during the 2016 campaign (see "Confirmed: Susan Rice "Unmasked" Trump Team"), a report which was subsequently confirmed by Eli Lake of Bloomberg earlier this morning, everyone has been wondering who within the Trump White House or the intelligence community supplied him with such a massive scoop.

But, as it turns out, Cernovich didn't need a 'deep throat' within the NSA or CIA for his blockbuster scoop, all he needed was some well-placed sources inside of a couple of America's corrupt mainstream media outlets. As Cernovich explains below, his sources for the Susan Rice story were actually folks working at Bloomberg and the New York Times who revealed that both Eli Lake (Bloomberg) and Maggie Haberman (NYT) were sitting on the Susan Rice story in order to protect the Obama administration.

"Maggie Haberman had it. She will not run any articles that are critical of the Obama administration."

"Eli Lake had it. He didn't want to run it and Bloomberg didn't want to run it because it vindicates Trump's claim that he had been spied upon. And Eli Lake is a 'never Trumper.' Bloomberg was a 'never Trump' publication."

"I'm showing you the politics of 'real journalism'. 'Real journalism' is that Bloomberg had it and the New York Times had it but they wouldn't run it because they don't want to run any stories that would make Obama look bad or that will vindicate Trump. They only want to run stories that make Trump look bad so that's why they sat on it."

"So where did I get the story? I didn't get it from the intelligence community. Everybody's trying to figure out where I got it from. I got it from somebody who works in one of those media companies. I have spies in every media organization. I got people in news rooms. I got it from a source within the news room who said 'Cernovich, they're sitting on this story, they're not going to run it, so you can run it'."

"If you're at Bloomberg, I have people in there. If you're at the New York Times, I have people in there. LA Times, Washington Post, you name it, I have my people in there. I got IT people in every major news room in this country. The IT people see every email so that's how I knew it."

And while this could certainly be interpreted as a clever ploy to protect his real sources, Cernovich's video comments seem to be validated by both his tweet from yesterday afternoon...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9073&stc=1]

...and the fact that Eli Lake of Bloomberg was able to conveniently confirm Cernovich's story with his own article this morning.

All of which just begs the question of what other stories the mainstream media is sitting on in an effort to protect their chosen candidates.
Source

I'm posting below comments about Mike Cernovich made by Tracy Riddle in a private message to me that I feel should be aired for the sake of fairness and accuracy (Tracy won't be returning to the forum).

Quote:Cernovich?? You're using him as a source? In 2014, Cernovich was a self-proclaimed "champion" of Gamergate, the campaign against feminists in the video-game industry, goading opponents with tweets such as "Who cares about breast cancer and rape? Not me." The New Yorker quotes a statement on Cernovich's website: "To beat a person, you lower his or her social status. Logic is pointless"
Cernovich's comments on Twitter in August 2012: "Have you guys ever tried 'raping' a girl without using force? Try it. It's basically impossible. Date rape does not exist". Last February, he tweeted: "Not being a slut is the only proven way to avoid AIDS. If you love black women, slut shame them."

Two of the three links are bad and I've asked Tracy to email me correct ones which I'll post here later.

Sibel Edmonds NEWSBUD vid titled The Path to Total Dictatorship: America's Shadow Government & it's Silent Coup presented by Constitutional lawyer, John W Whitehead.

Note what Whitehead says about the FBI and police departments and "weaponized drones" --- in addition to everything else.

The Susan Rice allegations

Quote:[Image: 1200x-1.jpg]INVESTIGATORS SAW A PATTERN BEHIND REQUESTS FROM SUSAN RICE.

PHOTOGRAPHER: CHIP SOMODEVILLA/GETTY IMAGES

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • [email=?&subject=Top%20Obama%20Adviser%20Sought%20Names%20of%20Trump%20Associates%20in%20Intel%20-%20Bloomberg%20View&body=Top%20Obama%20Adviser%20Sought%20Names%20of%20Trump%20Associates%20in%20Intel%20-%20Bloomberg%20View%0D%0A%0D%0Aby%20Eli%20Lake%0D%0A%0D%0ATop%20Obama%20Adviser%20Sought%20Names%20of%20Trump%20Associates%20in%20Intel%20%0A%20By%20Eli%20Lake%20%0A%20https%3A%2F%2Fbv.ms%2F2oBpPrI%20%0A%20Bloomberg%20View%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fbv.ms%2F2oBpPrI]Email[/email]
  • Print

NATIONAL SECURITY

Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

APRIL 3, 2017 10:13 AM EDT

ByEli Lake

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One."

Play VideoNunes Says Trump Team Caught in U.S. Surveillance Net

NUNES SAYS TRUMP TEAM CAUGHT IN U.S. SURVEILLANCE NET
The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.
The intelligence reports were summaries of monitored conversations -- primarily between foreign officials discussing the Trump transition, but also in some cases direct contact between members of the Trump team and monitored foreign officials. One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning. Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's inauguration.
Both the House and Senate intelligence committees are probing any ties between Trump associates and a Russian influence operation against Hillary Clinton during the election. The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Representative Devin Nunes, is also investigating how the Obama White House kept tabs on the Trump transition after the election through unmasking the names of Trump associates incidentally collected in government eavesdropping of foreign officials.
Rice herself has not spoken directly on the issue of unmasking. Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."
Rice's requests to unmask the names of Trump transition officials do not vindicate Trump's own tweets from March 4 in which he accused Obama of illegally tapping Trump Tower. There remains no evidence to support that claim.
But Rice's multiple requests to learn the identities of Trump officials discussed in intelligence reports during the transition period does highlight a longstanding concern for civil liberties advocates about U.S. surveillance programs. The standard for senior officials to learn the names of U.S. persons incidentally collected is that it must have some foreign intelligence value, a standard that can apply to almost anything. This suggests Rice's unmasking requests were likely within the law.
The news about Rice also sheds light on the strange behavior of Nunes in the last two weeks. It emerged last week that he traveled to the White House last month, the night before he made an explosive allegation about Trump transition officials caught up in incidental surveillance. At the time he said he needed to go to the White House because the reports were only on a database for the executive branch. It now appears that he needed to view computer systems within the National Security Council that would include the logs of Rice's requests to unmask U.S. persons.
The ranking Democrat on the committee Nunes chairs, Representative Adam Schiff, viewed these reports on Friday. In comments to the press over the weekend he declined to discuss the contents of these reports, but also said it was highly unusual for the reports to be shown only to Nunes and not himself and other members of the committee.
Indeed, much about this is highly unusual: if not how the surveillance was collected, then certainly how and why it was disseminated.
Source