Deep Politics Forum
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter (/thread-15461.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Ray Mitcham - 04-08-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:[quote=Alan Ford]On Friday, November 22, 1963

So, are you now saying LHO was encountered on a "ground floor" ? Inside the TSBD Building?

There may be some confusion due to the English "ground floor" equating to the "first floor" in the U.S.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Alan Ford - 04-08-2017

Ray Mitcham Wrote:

So, are you now saying LHO was encountered on a "ground floor" ? Inside the TSBD Building?

There may be some confusion due to the English "ground floor" equating to the "first floor" in the U.S.

Appreciate the clarification on my behalf, Mr. Mitcham, have a fabulous day sir. Cheers!

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Alan Ford - 04-08-2017

Why was Mrs. Reid so desperate to contribute to an outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongfully accused?

Did Truly enlist her aid in helping to offset his own false statements about that phantom encounter?

Here is Mrs. Reid still standing outside of the TSBD building in the same time sequence she says she was upstairs on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encountering the wrongfully accused ---->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9170&stc=1]

--reminder note add image here...credit sharp researcher Linda Zambeni (SP)

Folks, Officer Baker didn't even recognize the wrongfully accused that same afternoon as the individual he actually encountered, with good reason, that particular individual was years older and MUCH heavier than the wrongfully accused, and wasn't encountered on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor, let alone in the lunch room. That individual was encountered on a higher floor.

Mr. Truly, in spite of the echo chamber, wasn't heard yelling up for the elevators as he claims, though four (4) employees (Mr. Dougherty (Jack); Mr. Norman (Harold); Mr. Williams (Bonnie Ray); and, Mr. Jarman (James), were near that space/echo chamber. Truly lied about that claim…Is Truly's lips moving again?

IF the elevators were really hung up as Truly claims, Who was the white helmeted motorcycle policeman who actually rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor while Mr. Williams acknowledged his actions?

Another major discrepancy in the phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter is the glaringly obvious non-encounters
with...

Mr. Norman…

Mr. Williams…

Mr. Jarman…

who came down the same stairs Baker & Truly claim to have run up together…Were these men invisible or did the hastily contrived script get well ahead of itself? OOPS!

Again, the plain simple truth ---->

Friday, November 22, 1963

"As an officer rushed into the building Oswald rushed out. The policeman permitted him to pass after the building manager told the policeman that Oswald was an employee." Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry

Into the building ='s at first floor level entrance

"The man who said he was the building superintendent was outside & met
me at the door & went in with me. Shortly after I entered the
building I confronted Oswald. We left Oswald there, & the supervisor
showed me the way upstairs".

Conclusion: this encounter was on the first floor level

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We saw Oswald in a small storage room on the ground floor". -- O. Virgil Campbell

Conclusion: this encountercompleting a trifecta of sightingswas also down on the first floor

Saturday, November 23, 1963...a hastily contrived script rears its lying head...and the mounting lies simply out grew the hastily contrived script.

Amazing what some people will do for thirty pieces of silver...Reid. 4triesBaker. treasonous cowardTruly.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - LR Trotter - 05-08-2017

Ray Mitcham Wrote:

Every ground floor that I have encountered was on the ground level. In any event, the lunchroom encounter occurred on the 2nd floor, so it is a mute point.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Ray Mitcham - 05-08-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:

Every ground floor that I have encountered was on the ground level. In any event, the lunchroom encounter occurred on the 2nd floor, so it is a mute point.

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/238495/first-floor-vs-ground-floor-usage-origin

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: votecell"]
1down votefavorite
[/TD]
[TD="class: postcell"]Ground floor First floor:
  • In British English, the floor of a building which is level with the ground is called the ground floor. The floor above it is called the first floor, the floor above that is the second floor, and so on.

• In American English, the floor which is level with the ground is called the first floor, the floor above it is the second floor, and so on.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Mute point or not, it was an explanation of the possible confusion between ground and first floor.

Ray Mitcham Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:[quote=LR Trotter]

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/238495/first-floor-vs-ground-floor-usage-origin

[TABLE]
[TR]
1down votefavorite
[/TD]
  • In British English, the floor of a building which is level with the ground is called the ground floor. The floor above it is called the first floor, the floor above that is the second floor, and so on.
  • In American English, the floor which is level with the ground is called the first floor, the floor above it is the second floor, and so on.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Mute point or not, it was an explanation of the possible confusion between ground and first floor.

To my knowledge, Dallas, Texas, is in the UnitedStates of America, so at the TSBD Building, the first floor is the first floor, and is not a ground floor. Although a mute point as to where the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter occurred, it actually is a provable cause for some early ambiguity regarding floor counting by someone, like DPD Officer ML Baker, who was not familiar with the building.

Alan Ford Wrote:Why was Mrs. Reid so desperate to contribute to an outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongfully accused?

Did Truly enlist her aid in helping to offset his own false statements about that phantom encounter?

Here is Mrs. Reid still standing outside of the TSBD building in the same time sequence she says she was upstairs on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encountering the wrongfully accused ---->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9170&stc=1]

--reminder note add image here...credit sharp researcher Linda Zambeni (SP)

Folks, Officer Baker didn't even recognize the wrongfully accused that same afternoon as the individual he actually encountered, with good reason, that particular individual was years older and MUCH heavier than the wrongfully accused, and wasn't encountered on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor, let alone in the lunch room. That individual was encountered on a higher floor.

Mr. Truly, in spite of the echo chamber, wasn't heard yelling up for the elevators as he claims, though four (4) employees (Mr. Dougherty (Jack); Mr. Norman (Harold); Mr. Williams (Bonnie Ray); and, Mr. Jarman (James), were near that space/echo chamber. Truly lied about that claim…Is Truly's lips moving again?

IF the elevators were really hung up as Truly claims, Who was the white helmeted motorcycle policeman who actually rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor while Mr. Williams acknowledged his actions?

Another major discrepancy in the phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter is the glaringly obvious non-encounters
with...

Mr. Norman…

Mr. Williams…

Mr. Jarman…

who came down the same stairs Baker & Truly claim to have run up together…Were these men invisible or did the hastily contrived script get well ahead of itself? OOPS!

Again, the plain simple truth ---->

Friday, November 22, 1963

"As an officer rushed into the building Oswald rushed out. The policeman permitted him to pass after the building manager told the policeman that Oswald was an employee." Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry

Into the building ='s at first floor level entrance

"The man who said he was the building superintendent was outside & met
me at the door & went in with me. Shortly after I entered the
building I confronted Oswald. We left Oswald there, & the supervisor
showed me the way upstairs".

Conclusion: this encounter was on the first floor level

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We saw Oswald in a small storage room on the ground floor". -- O. Virgil Campbell

Conclusion: this encountercompleting a trifecta of sightingswas also down on the first floor

Saturday, November 23, 1963...a hastily contrived script rears its lying head...and the mounting lies simply out grew the hastily contrived script.

Amazing what some people will do for thirty pieces of silver...Reid. 4triesBaker. treasonous cowardTruly.

As time goes by, I tend to wonder, as I wander, what the correct CST is of the shown photograph, as it appears to be later than 12:32pm.

Also, I am under the impression that Mr O V Campbell testified to the FBI that he did not know LH Oswald, and had never seen him prior to the assassination.

Additionally, I find it disappointing that Mr AlanFord has chosen to accuse Ms Reid, Mr Baker, and Mr Truly, all deceased, of wrong doing regarding their testimony/statements about what they observed about the assassination. Is it libeling? I do not know, but some may feel as though it could be, and the reliable evidence tends to indicate the possibility.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Ray Mitcham - 06-08-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:[quote=Ray Mitcham]

[TABLE]
[TR]
1down votefavorite
[/TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

To my knowledge, Dallas, Texas, is in the UnitedStates of America, so at the TSBD Building, the first floor is the first floor, and is not a ground floor. Although a mute point as to where the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter occurred, it actually is a provable cause for some early ambiguity regarding floor counting by someone, like DPD Officer ML Baker, who was not familiar with the building.

Officer Baker was American, so should have been aware that the bottom floor was the first, according to your arguments.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - LR Trotter - 06-08-2017

Ray Mitcham Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:[quote=LR Trotter]

[TABLE]
[TR]
1down votefavorite
[/TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Officer Baker was American, so should have been aware that the bottom floor was the first, according to your arguments.

You sir are picking at straw that is mighty thin. Common sense would indicate that since it required going upstairs TO THE FIRST FLOOR, to someone not totally familiar with the layout, gives a PROVABLE CAUSE FOR SOME EARLY AMBIGUITY REGARDING FLOOR COUNTING.

Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - Ray Mitcham - 07-08-2017

LR Trotter Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:[quote=Ray Mitcham]

You sir are picking at straw that is mighty thin. Common sense would indicate that since it required going upstairs TO THE FIRST FLOOR, to someone not totally familiar with the layout, gives a PROVABLE CAUSE FOR SOME EARLY AMBIGUITY REGARDING FLOOR COUNTING.

He didn't go up "stairs" to the first floor. He went up steps.