Deep Politics Forum
Electronic Voting and the Deep State - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Players, organisations, and events of deep politics (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Electronic Voting and the Deep State (/thread-15555.html)

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - George Klees - 13-07-2017

Electronic voting and the deep state

This is an article I wrote a couple months ago investigating the deep political connections behind election fraud. My foray into deep politics was initially sparked by investigating rigged elections - I soon discovered that drug traffickers, financial crooks, and the military-industrial complex played a significant role in the electronic voting industry, which launched my interest in other conspiracies. For several months, I investigated the players behind the development and adoption of electronic voting, discovering ties to the JFK assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, Franklin scandal, and 9/11.

Quote:Far too often, the study of deep politics leaves out election rigging. This is a fatal mistake: not only are fraudulent elections a central tool used by the deep state to maintain their power, the history of electronic voting is intricately linked with other deep state conspiracies.

Mae Brussell presciently said that "the roots of vote fraud" were in Dallas. Following JFK's assassination, a nationwide effort took place to seize elections from the public. It largely took place right under our noses.

As the media kept up the illusion that nothing was awry, the political power elite computerized and consolidated our election process. Every major voting machine vendor today has a history of political conflicts of interest, CIA and/or mob connections, and criminals running them. Even more disturbingly, there's a consistent pattern of the same people who abuse children being involved with running elections.

If you want to know how the deep state always manages to get its candidates into power, this is the place to look. The deep state had its hands all over getting our election system to where it is today. And they still control it.

We need to return to publicly-observed hand-counted paper ballots. It's time to take elections out of the hands of private interests and return them to the public where they belong. But we also need to understand the entire criminal network behind election stealing. Because it's more than just that: that criminal network is the deep state.

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - Lauren Johnson - 13-07-2017

George, welcome, and thanks for posting you excellent article.

Question: do you think Trump was elected by or despite the voting apparatus of the deep state?

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - George Klees - 13-07-2017

Lauren Johnson Wrote:George, welcome, and thanks for posting you excellent article.

Question: do you think Trump was elected by or despite the voting apparatus of the deep state?

I do believe that Trump was elected as a result of the deep state's voting apparatus. That wasn't what I anticipated going into the election - I fully expected it to be stolen for Hillary Clinton. But the evidence of fraud in Trump's favor piled up after the election: the pre-election polls (normally skewed towards the GOP) all getting it wrong (which even 538 argued wasn't due to "shy Trump voters"), massive exit poll discrepancies, and recounts that were either shut down by the efforts of Trump/the GOP or blatantly fraudulent (in Wisconsin, individual counties got to choose whether or not they recounted their ballots by hand). And those signs of electronic vote manipulation are on top of the pro-GOP voter suppression schemes like Crosscheck.

The question of why it favored Trump over Hillary is an interesting question, and one I've puzzled over ever since November. I can't say I've come to a definitive theory yet. However, when you look at the religious right background of some of these voting machine companies, and Trump's support from that same group (including the Council for National Policy), that voting machines would favor him isn't too surprising.

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - Peter Lemkin - 13-07-2017

George Klees Wrote:....voter suppression schemes like Crosscheck.

Yes, these go hand in glove with the rigging of vote 'counts' on electronic voting machines and higher level vote tabulation centers. There are several threads and posts on this forum about vote suppression techniques - which were extensively used in the last election and Trump is planning on making even easier. As you point out most of the companies that make the hardware and software for electronic voting and vote counting are right-wing, often far-right. They have thrown elections for Republicans more than for Democrats, but on occasion they throw it for a Democrat too. To date, they have only been able to throw a close election - but they are gearing up to be able to be able to throw any election and if not stopped what very little remains of a semblance of a shadow of democracy will be gone - which is their goal for the Deep State.

...and welcome to the Forum!

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - Paul Rigby - 13-07-2017

George Klees Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:George, welcome, and thanks for posting you excellent article.

I do believe that Trump was elected as a result of the deep state's voting apparatus. That wasn't what I anticipated going into the election - I fully expected it to be stolen for Hillary Clinton. But the evidence of fraud in Trump's favor piled up after the election: the pre-election polls (normally skewed towards the GOP) all getting it wrong (which even 538 argued wasn't due to "shy Trump voters"), massive exit poll discrepancies, and recounts that were either shut down by the efforts of Trump/the GOP or blatantly fraudulent (in Wisconsin, individual counties got to choose whether or not they recounted their ballots by hand). And those signs of electronic vote manipulation are on top of the pro-GOP voter suppression schemes like Crosscheck.

The question of why it favored Trump over Hillary is an interesting question, and one I've puzzled over ever since November. I can't say I've come to a definitive theory yet. However, when you look at the religious right background of some of these voting machine companies, and Trump's support from that same group (including the Council for National Policy), that voting machines would favor him isn't too surprising.

The thought recurs that the Deep State placed Trump in the White House as part of a plan to create precisely the feverish anti-Russian atmosphere we now see in parts of the US.

Electronic Voting and the Deep State - Magda Hassan - 15-07-2017

Paul Rigby Wrote:The thought recurs that the Deep State placed Trump in the White House as part of a plan to create precisely the feverish anti-Russian atmosphere we now see in parts of the US.

Indeed Paul. And the 'liberals' are falling into line very nicely.