Deep Politics Forum
Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Lisa Pease on James Angleton (/thread-15769.html)

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Jim DiEugenio - 02-03-2018

Lisa was one of the first to try and focus on the importance of Angleton to the JFK case. She did this back in the late nineties.

She discusses and updates some of that work here> Let us never forget: "A Mansion has many rooms. I was not privy to who struck John."

https://kennedysandking.com/videos-and-interviews/david-giglio-interviews-lisa-pease-on-james-angleton-and-the-jfk-assassination

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Alan Ford - 05-03-2018

So encouraging to read interesting & informative material relative to the JFK case, and top-shelf researcher Ms. Pease doesn't disappoint A-G-A-I-N.

If there's one person I wouldn't want to play high stakes poker with it's the late James Jesus Angleton. Much is said about how former Agency director Richard Helms could keep secrets. I'd dare to venture that Helms only knew half the stuff the wry/amusing smile concealed behind Angleton's poker face.

"A Mansion has many rooms. I was not privy to who struck John."

Indeed Spymaster, indeed. No tells on that poker face to the very end.

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Ivan De Mey - 05-03-2018

Good interview. Also good to learn she has a book coming out in September, about the Robert Kennedy assassination: A lie too big to fail. Looking forward to that!

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Lauren Johnson - 06-03-2018

Ivan De Mey Wrote:Good interview. Also good to learn she has a book coming out in September, about the Robert Kennedy assassination: A lie too big to fail. Looking forward to that!

Just listening now. Lot's of new stuff for me. Looking forward to her book.

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 06-03-2018

Jim re your mentioning of the Emison book on Black Op Radio, I couldn't agree more. I think that's the go to book on MLK now. The stuff on the Memphis trial and the Tennessee prison stories is known by almost nobody.

Is there any way you could bet Emison on before April 4th. I would spread that thread all over Twitter. We really need to do the PREP WORK TO MAKE April 4 and June 5 a media splash. Without that prep work we fail because we have no access ramps for more general audiences.

This is the point I was trying to make about the 50th anniversary of JFK. We need A CAMPAIGN TO TELL PEOPLE --MORE GENERAL AUDIENCES--about these key anniversaries that might be our last chance to save history.

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Jim DiEugenio - 06-03-2018

I will see what I can do.

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Scott Kaiser - 07-03-2018

Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Jim re your mentioning of the Emison book on Black Op Radio, I couldn't agree more. I think that's the go to book on MLK now. The stuff on the Memphis trial and the Tennessee prison stories is known by almost nobody.

Is there any way you could bet Emison on before April 4th. I would spread that thread all over Twitter. We really need to do the PREP WORK TO MAKE April 4 and June 5 a media splash. Without that prep work we fail because we have no access ramps for more general audiences.

This is the point I was trying to make about the 50th anniversary of JFK. We need A CAMPAIGN TO TELL PEOPLE --MORE GENERAL AUDIENCES--about these key anniversaries that might be our last chance to save history.

What part of history do you plan on saving, when history constantly changes? The fact JFK got whacked won't change.

Lisa Pease on James Angleton - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 07-03-2018

We are entering the dark ages. and the media history directly emerging from the contrast between media at the time of the assassinations v the media right now is directly related to the question of whether societal history is possible any more. Our current politics is a result of the veritable extermination of the useable past.

As Barbie Zelizer shows, the legitimation of the new TV journalism was a shotgun marriage in Dallas. Failure to show the illegitimacy of that marriage because of its resulting usurpation of Checks and balances and our only common political narrative, has resulted in the death of history.