Deep Politics Forum
EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Historical Events (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will (/thread-15797.html)

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - David Guyatt - 31-03-2018

Note the reason in hypo 2 & 3 in the text of the below Voltaire article. To allow NATO military forces to suppress a popular uprising in a EU nation and to allow US military forces to suppress riots in populated suburbs of Europe's big cities.

NATO members include Turkey, Canada and the US.

For me this is very troubling. I assume it is a contingency plan because NATO and EU-crats have carried out studies and see a future which includes popular resistance and uprisings to future EU integrity / stability.

But allowing US forces to carry out such roles is simply mind-boggling. It's Roman in it's scope.

Quote:

The European Commission's Proposal: A fifth pillar Free Movement for Nato armies

[/FONT]

VOLTAIRE NETWORK | 30 MARCH 2018 [Image: ligne-rouge.gif]FRANÇAIS ESPAÑOL PORTUGUÊS عربي ITALIANO DEUTSCH
[Image: zoom-32.png]
[/FONT]
[Image: arton200393-fbb86.jpg]
On 28 March 2018, the European Commission presented its plan for the creation of a "Military Schengen" [1].Although the reference to Schengen free movement agreements suggests the contrary, this "military Schengen" is not a European project but something Nato wanted. The aim of this Military Schengen is not to give the armies of EU member states a free pass to roam about EU territory without red tape being put in their way, but to extend this privilege to all NATO armies (including US, Turkish armies or Canadian armies).[Image: Voltairenet-org_-_1_1_-127-d24a0.jpg]This plan must not be interpreted as being some way connected to the Skripal matter, which everyone is talking about today. Nato conceived this plan two years ago. It was already mentioned in a report by the European Parliament in October 2016. According to internal Nato documents, it could be implemented in two hypos: first, in the event of a war against Russia and second, in the case of a popular rising in a Nato member state. Between the lines is perhaps a third hypo: to enabling US armies to carry out a fireman role and extinguish riots in the popular suburbs of Europe's big cities.25 of the 28 Member states have received instructions to hand over detailed maps of all their communication routes and to specify the necessary works that would be carried out on their roads, tunnels and bridges to make them fit for Nato's purpose. These countries have also been requested to reach an agreement for granting the necessary exemptions to the laws and regulations in force that prohibit the transport of arms and military materials on their territory.

[/FONT]

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - Peter Lemkin - 31-03-2018

Gladio flexing its muscles, and fascism making a comeback...(although it never really had gone away.....)
Just who gets to decide when, where and how many NATO forces get sent someplace?!?!?

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - Lauren Johnson - 31-03-2018

Quote:For me this is very troubling. I assume it is a contingency plan because NATO and EU-crats have carried out studies and see a future which includes popular resistance and uprisings to future EU integrity / stability.

But allowing US forces to carry out such roles is simply mind-boggling. It's Roman in it's scope.

Also, should a country, say the US, have to put down some kind of insurrection with dispatch, it would not have to convince soldiers from home populations to kill their own citizens. Problem solved. Given a severe enough crisis, these NATO troops could be used to clean up some messy situations that the locals would refuse to do -- and this would include the US.

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - James Lateer - 31-03-2018

This is a sad throwback to the days of the French Revolution. After 1789, the monarchs of Europe became terrified by the events in France. Thus, the Russian Czars and the Prussian-German Monarchs marched on France to restore Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

This is obviously the same sort of thing, especially with the independence movement in Catalonia in Spain, with Spain being under a King.

You can bet your bottom dollar that this will soon apply to foreign troops coming to the US. All the fuss about the "Parkland Students" (not!) is aimed at taking away effective weapons from the US public in case the FBI and CIA decide to abolish our democracy (which they have already started doing in my opinion).

I like the old motto "live free or die." Let's not forget that idea.

James Lateer

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - Lauren Johnson - 31-03-2018

James Lateer Wrote:This is a sad throwback to the days of the French Revolution. After 1789, the monarchs of Europe became terrified by the events in France. Thus, the Russian Czars and the Prussian-German Monarchs marched on France to restore Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

This is obviously the same sort of thing, especially with the independence movement in Catalonia in Spain, with Spain being under a King.

You can bet your bottom dollar that this will soon apply to foreign troops coming to the US. All the fuss about the "Parkland Students" (not!) is aimed at taking away effective weapons from the US public in case the FBI and CIA decide to abolish our democracy (which they have already started doing in my opinion).

I like the old motto "live free or die." Let's not forget that idea.

James Lateer

Even before that, there were the German military units who came over to the US in the Revolutionary War.

EU to Allow NATO Military Forces Roam Across any EU Nation at Will - David Guyatt - 03-04-2018

For me this story further reveals the growing knowledge of the Anglo-Yanquis sphere that the world orders they have both inflicted on the world for these past couple of hundreds years is now fairly rapidly coming to an end.

And they have no idea how to adapt to a world where China is not only set to become the major player, but that the end of the dollar as the world's primary reserve currency is now virtually certain with China's launch of a Petro-Yuan Futures contract on the Shanghai Commodies exchange.

Might they, in desperation, have decided go to war with Russia as a way of dividing the ever closer relationship of China and Russia?

Dying empires, like dying beats, are a dangerous, flaying beast.

Let's hope not.