Deep Politics Forum
The Minox Camera - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Minox Camera (/thread-15979.html)

The Minox Camera - Jim DiEugenio - 29-11-2018

I thought for sure I once saw a picture of Oswald's Minox camera on the floor of the DPD prop room lying on the side with something either on top of it or right next to it.

Does anyone else recall that picture?

If so can you retrieve it? Thanks.

The Minox Camera - Alan Ford - 05-01-2019

Oh, My! what an exclamation mark/slam dunk it would be once someone is able to deliver a photo of this magnitude, Mr. DiEugenio, considering the unwavering courage of Dallas Police Detective Gus Rose's following exchange to stand by his convictions rather than be intimidated by Hoover's dubious sanitation squad ---->
[FONT=&amp]
MORIARTY - O.k. I didn't think so but I wanted to check with you. Let's see. You're quite sure that this Minox camera was a camera. Did you open it up and see film in it, or. (pause) This is a little, I'm not up on cameras myself. This is a little camera isn't it, the Minox? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Very small. It's not any bigger than a half pack of cigarettes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Ok. I think I've seen pictures of it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - And you kind of push it together to make it snap. It's not any bigger than a pack of cigarettes. And in this particular one, it did have a roll of film in it. And there's no question absolutely that it was a Minox miniature camera. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - And you initialed it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Yes I did. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Do you remember where or how? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Somewhere on the base of the camera I scratched my initials. So did[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Stovall. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Very good. I assume that was all part of the property that was [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]turned over to the F.B.I. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Yes, it was. Now they later did come back and request that I change that on the invoice to read Minox light meter, but it definitely wasn't a light meter, it was a camera.
[size=12]
In their haste to frame the wrongly accused-amid tampering with the evidence, I doubt their "evidence" stored in the National Archives today even bear the initials of Mr. Rose & Mr. Stoval, who bravely stood by their genuine findings, instead of caving to the hocus-pocus sham/frame up of an innocent party. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

[/SIZE]

[/FONT]

The Minox Camera - Alan Ford - 06-01-2019

To further demonstrate Hoover's sanitation squad's sinister tampering with the genuine evidence surrounding the Minox camera found by Detective Rose, let's read an excerpt of Rose's testimony exchange with Warren Commission counsel Joseph Ball ---->

Mr. BALL. On Saturday morning you went out to Irving again?
Mr. ROSE. Yes, sir; I did.
Mr. BALL. At this time you had a search warrant?
Mr. ROSE. Yes, sir; I did.

[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. What did you search on this day?
Mr. ROSE. We made a search of the garage, mainly, on this day since quite a bit of Lee Oswald's property was in the garage.
Mr. BALL. What did you find there?
Mr. ROSE. Well, I found two sea bags, three suitcases, and two cardboard boxes and all of them contained numerous items of property of Oswald. [/FONT]

Please note Rose's narrative above reflects a day after the assassination. So, ask yourself why the first photo within the following link implies a recovery of the items shared dated on 11/22/63?, the day before Rose's actual search ---->

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/minox.htm

Moreover, Rose says he conducted the next day search armed with a search-warrant, so Why is there a placard on the table reading --->

"Voluntarily given Dallas PD by Ruth Paine and Mrs. Oswald".

Why would the Paines (Ruth & Michael) and their guest Marina Oswald (the wrongly accused's wife) have sophisticated spy equipment only in circulation within intelligence circles in their home? Why?

Could Michael Paine and/or parties unknown have used Friday evening, before Rose's arrival the next day, to put those incriminating BYPs in Mr. Oswald's seabag?

Could the linked photo--given the incorrect date before Rose's actual search--have been used by parties unknown to "confirm" that the material displayed lacked an actual Minox Camera?

Why were Hoover's sanitation squads working so hard to discredit Mr. Rose? Something very fishy is going on here folks. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.