Deep Politics Forum
On MC killers - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: On MC killers (/thread-16050.html)

On MC killers - Richard Coleman - 11-04-2019

I've been listening to Jim D's series w/Dave Emory and something they mentioned in passing triggered a couple of thoughts. Seems LHO met with a certain "Kostikov" or "Kostin", yes? Moscow's lead assassin in the Western Hemisphere, yes? Well, has anybody (WC, HSCA, etc. etc. etc.) ever identified or even alleged who this guy killed? Or who he ordered killed? Or why? (i.e. the killing of Orlando Latelier and we know who did that one, yes? Sure as hell wasn't the Russians!) And if the CIA KNEW this guy was such a killer, why didn't they OUT him and demand that Mexico throw him out?!?

Rhetorical questions to be sure, but just another couple of data points if anybody is in a debate with a Warrenista!

On MC killers - Scott Kaiser - 12-04-2019

Quote: if the CIA KNEW this guy was such a killer, why didn't they OUT him and demand that Mexico throw him out?!?

I could be wrong, but perhaps like any intelligence agency, they would want to keep a surveillance on him as to what and why he was in the country in the first place. Or, perhaps the intelligence agencies dropped the ball on their surveillance just as they did with Lee Harvey Oswald between the dates of December 1962 and January 1963.

Y'all know Lee didn't return to Dallas until January 9th, 1963, he was gone for nearly two weeks, 'out-of-town' as he admitted to his brother in his postcard. The bigger question would be, if Lee wasn't in Dallas, or in the state of Texas for that matter, he wasn't in New Orleans or Mexico, so, where else could Lee have been?

As for Orlando Latelier, who do you say killed him?

On MC killers - Scott Kaiser - 12-04-2019

I apologize and made a mistake, I said Lee had returned to Dallas on January 9th when in fact it was on January 10th 1963, please forgive me, lol....

On MC killers - Richard Coleman - 19-04-2019

Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote: if the CIA KNEW this guy was such a killer, why didn't they OUT him and demand that Mexico throw him out?!?

I could be wrong, but perhaps like any intelligence agency, they would want to keep a surveillance on him as to what and why he was in the country in the first place. Or, perhaps the intelligence agencies dropped the ball on their surveillance just as they did with Lee Harvey Oswald between the dates of December 1962 and January 1963.

Y'all know Lee didn't return to Dallas until January 9th, 1963, he was gone for nearly two weeks, 'out-of-town' as he admitted to his brother in his postcard. The bigger question would be, if Lee wasn't in Dallas, or in the state of Texas for that matter, he wasn't in New Orleans or Mexico, so, where else could Lee have been?

As for Orlando Latelier, who do you say killed him?

Huh? The Pinochet fascist regime aided and abetted by GHW Bush's CIA. Michael Townley etc. Who whe hell else?!?