Deep Politics Forum
H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: H.P. Albarelli has passed away. (/thread-16079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Anthony Thorne - 19-06-2019

Douglas Valentine just mentioned on Facebook right now that he's been informed that H.P. Albarelli just passed away in Florida. Very sad news obviously. It's not known what if anything will happen with Albarelli's upcoming book.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - James Lateer - 19-06-2019

According to ancestry.com, Hank was born on December 22, 1946. Not that old. Wonder if health problems have held up his long-delayed book?

James Lateer

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 20-06-2019

Wow! That is a shock. I knew Hank. Adele Edisen introduced me to him. Albarelli being the only researcher I know who really wrote anything significant on a very important and little known JFK fact witness {Adele Edisen}. He was a very good researcher IMO, and very much a curmudgeon at times - but that was simply his personal style. I hope the book was complete enough it can come out - I think it is very important subject material and Hank always had his special way of looking at things and sources he found who would talk that no one else could find....very sad news. If anyone has contact with his publisher, please find out. It would be a fitting tribute to him to have it come out. We of my age cohort are really loosing all the best people, researchers, writers, document locators, etc. Again, a sad loss indeed!

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 21-06-2019

OK, just got more information from someone who had read Albarelli's working draft a few months ago. This person told me it was an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT book and I've asked him to find out how close to completion it was or is. Hank Albarelli had a stroke a few weeks ago, but seemed to be recovering - then went downhill and died. His research in this book is exactly on target for my current research focus, so it is very important to me to find out if the book will come out....will keep people informed and if anyone else knows, let us know. I know he had a family, but I have no contact with them. He lived both in Florida and Massachusetts, I believe.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - James Lateer - 21-06-2019

I don't think you guys get it. Skyhorse delayed the book "Coup In Dallas". According to Hank, who told me this, it was the Skyhorse legal department which was delaying the book.

After reading his first chapter which I saw here first, it obviously was going to be very good. But it looks like Skyhorse "ran out the clock" on this book and that they have no interest in publishing it. Just the opposite.

Please, somebody feel free to prove me wrong.

If the book had reached the stage of a near-final draft, then Skyhorse could obviously find someone (like Ralph Ganis for instance) who could see it to completion.

James Lateer

James Lateer Wrote:I don't think you guys get it. Skyhorse delayed the book "Coup In Dallas". According to Hank, who told me this, it was the Skyhorse legal department which was delaying the book.

After reading his first chapter which I saw here first, it obviously was going to be very good. But it looks like Skyhorse "ran out the clock" on this book and that they have no interest in publishing it. Just the opposite.

Please, somebody feel free to prove me wrong.

If the book had reached the stage of a near-final draft, then Skyhorse could obviously find someone (like Ralph Ganis for instance) who could see it to completion.

James Lateer

H.A. told you Skyhorse was dragging their feet and knuckles? Oh my, if true....then I hope the MS exists in its final form outside of their clutches. I would imagine so, as he had family. The person I spoke with via email today said he had seen the form it was in a few months ago - not yet complete. I believe he still has his copy, as I'm sure he didn't have to return it. With due respect to Ganis, he would not be the person to complete it - they went their own ways on a friendly basis for several reasons and those reasons preclude Ganis from finishing it. Also Ganis is naive about the JFK assassination. The person who I emailed today would be able to complete it, as would some others.....I'm trying to find out who has the MS now. Fuck the publisher if they don't want it out - or seeing that it never saw the light of day was their job. Let's get it out! From what I was told today, it is very important and more important [although related] than Ganis' book.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Dawn Meredith - 21-06-2019

I was told yesterday it was a massive stroke. A great loss indeed.

Dawn

Mr. Lemkin--The person you have talked to who read the manuscript probably has a digitital copy of it. If it is as great as you and others suspect it to be, it could be re-worked and published somehow. Having written and published a 550 page book myself, it's not all that difficult IMHO. If you could get your hands on the manuscript, then Hank will not be contesting the use that could be made of it.

If Skyhorse is refusing to share the manuscript with anyone then you have to wonder about Skyhorse. (I wonder about Skyhorse anyway).

Share and share alike. Right?

James Lateer

James Lateer Wrote:Mr. Lemkin--The person you have talked to who read the manuscript probably has a digitital copy of it. If it is as great as you and others suspect it to be, it could be re-worked and published somehow. Having written and published a 550 page book myself, it's not all that difficult IMHO. If you could get your hands on the manuscript, then Hank will not be contesting the use that could be made of it.

If Skyhorse is refusing to share the manuscript with anyone then you have to wonder about Skyhorse. (I wonder about Skyhorse anyway).

Share and share alike. Right?

James Lateer

Yes, he has a digital copy from about a year ago - not the final version. I haven't yet asked him to share it. Hank Albarelli has a family who would now likely have the copyright and I don't want to do anything to hurt them or their rights - more so at this time. I also just wrote to the head of and the legal officer at Skyhorse asking if and when the book was coming out and if not why. I see they are in someway connected with Simon and Schuster...a bad sign. We will see. I'm sure in the near future the MS will turn up - hopefully with the permission of the family. I could care less about the publisher's claims at this point.....more so if what H.A. told you is correct. His home computer would contain the latest and perhaps the complete version...and that is what I'd like to see.

[Image: 9781510740341.jpg?auto=format&w=298]
Coup in Dallas

Who Killed JFK and Why

H. P. Albarelli Jr.; Introduction by Dick Russell

• 356 Pages
  • November 19, 2019 Skyhorse Publishing
  • ISBN: 9781510740341
  • This title will be released on November 12, 2019
    [Image: 9781510740341.jpg?auto=format&w=298]
    [B]The CIA, Dallas, and the hard details of the JFK assassination.

Coup in Dallas leaves speculation and theory aside to give the hard details of who killed President John F. Kennedy, how the murder was carried out, and why Kennedy was assassinated.

Through exhaustive research and newly translated documents, author H.P. Albarelli uncovers and explains the historical roots of state-sponsored assassination, finding disturbing parallels to the assassination of JFK. Albarelli goes beyond conventional JKF assassination theory to piece together the biographies of the lesser-known but instrumental players in the incident, such as Otto Skorzeny, Pierre Lafitte, James Jesus Angleton, Santo Trafficante, and others.

Albarelli provides shocking detail on the crucial role that the city of Dallas and its officials played in the maintenance of Dallas as a major hub of CIA activity, and how it led to JFK's assassination and its cover-up.

Go beyond LBJ, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Jack Ruby and read the full, definitive account of what happened on November 22, 1963and how it came to fruition.[/B]

You mean you think Simon and Schuster would publish the truth about Oswald, JFK etc? I'm sure they are good corporate citizens and would do the right thing.

James Lateer