Deep Politics Forum
H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: H.P. Albarelli has passed away. (/thread-16079.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 21-06-2019

Interestingly, Tony Lyons is President of Skyhorse. He is also an attorney. I wonder if he is the Skyhorse attorney.......

In 2015, David Talbot was announced as the editor of Hot Books, a new nonfiction imprint of Skyhorse Publishing

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 22-06-2019

James Lateer Wrote:I don't think you guys get it. Skyhorse delayed the book "Coup In Dallas". According to Hank, who told me this, it was the Skyhorse legal department which was delaying the book.

Could you publicly or to by PM to me privately provide more detail or some proof that Hank told you this in an email or some other form of communication. The book, if I remember correctly, was first to be co-authored by Ganis and Albarelli, then they parted company, I believe amicably, as they had different ideas on what should be produced. Both books were very much delayed and H.P. Albarelli's book delayed far longer, but he also had to [perhaps] start over, so to say in the writing. I'd just like to hear what thoughts or evidence he might have had that the publisher was burying it. It certainly would NOT be the first time this has been done in this field!

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - James Lateer - 22-06-2019

The publisher possibly buried the book, but they probably did not bury Hank. I'm just saying.

James Lateer

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 22-06-2019

Just wanted to correct, Albarelli lived in Florida and London. I'm trying to ask around to find a contact to his family. I believe Ganis had that information, but mysteriously my emails with Ganis have disappeared off of my computer!....strange.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Anthony Thorne - 22-06-2019

Albarelli's daughter is active on Facebook, and grieving. It's crossed my mind to contact in a few months and mention the research community greatly admired her fathers writing, will his last book come out, there is interest etc.

Peter Dale Scott's THE ROAD TO 9/11 spent a year with legal before being released as normal, and if Skyhorse has a legal dept then a round trip through them would be part of the normal process. Did Albarelli state it was delayed because of the legal dept, or unusually and purposefully delayed because of the legal department, as there's a difference between both statements. I wouldn't expect a legal department of a publisher to finish vetting a book in a single afternoon. Equally, if the book was with legal it does imply the manuscript was near finished.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - James Lateer - 23-06-2019

What?????

H P Apparently felt that delays in the publishing world are to be expected. But he felt, I think, that this book was particularly difficult because of legal vetting. That has to imply that this book was getting closer to "legal boundaries" that his previous work.

As Mr. Thorne has mentioned, if it was being legally vetted, then it must have had a proposed final form. Since the delays were at least from November 2017 to November 2019, that just doesn't add up logically. If the legal hassles were that serious, then just take out the offending sentences or paragraphs.

In 550 pages of my book The Three Barons, there was absolutely no discussion about any potential legal problems, libel, slander, official secrets, invasion of privacy, etc. NO DISCUSSION. Nor have I heard of any problems. All the people of 11-22-63 are pretty much gone. So what does that say about Hank's Coup In Dallas--delayed for two years because of legal concerns?

You also have to toss in the fact the the two original authors "split up" and each did their own book. The Ganis book, The Skorzeny Papers, didn't seem (to me) to invade any new, legally sensitive area. As I best recall from "Skorzeny", most or all of the persons mentioned were deceased or would have been deceased based on the time period on which Ganis reported.

So you have the picture of Hank submitting a finished or complete manuscript to the legal department of Skyhorse, then having the authors split up the subject matter and go their own two ways, AND THEN HAVE AN ADDITIONAL DELAY OF A YEAR OR YEAR AND A HALF, ostensibly with issues involving "important people" who were apparently problematic.

I can say that I personally provided Hank with a lead relating to Richard Bissell, and Hank seemed eager to pursue that lead. And (I guess), Richard Bissell is (or was) the uncle of Robert Mueller. That type of thing could obviously bother the faint-of-heart.

The real nitty-gritty of this puzzling tale is this: some well regarded researcher like say, Jim Marrs, Peter Dale Scott or Dick Russell should ask Skyhorse Publishing the following---"If I came into possession of the Albarelli manuscript, would Skyhorse release me to publish the manuscript or something very much like it?" Just yes or no.

Since there are apparently copies floating around, that might actually be possible. The book sure has had some good advance publicity.

Of course, Mr. Ralph Ganis would know the inside story of the problems with the Albarelli book. And the very fact that it was on the desk of the legal department for (maybe) two years speaks volumes about whether the book was hitting on the truth. THE UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH FOR (AT LEAST) SOMEBODY OR SOME PEOPLE.

The plot seems to have thickened. Maybe some more will be heard. But our curiosity is now heightened for sure.

James Lateer

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - James Lateer - 23-06-2019

Also, the Road To 9-11 by Peter Dale Scott was dealing with events within a decade of publication and dealt with the ridiculously dangerous issue of (very recent) Islamic terrorism.

JFK stuff (I thought) was much more in the past than The Road To 9-11. But maybe some stuff was eventually taken out of The Road To 9-11 because of legal concerns.

James Lateer

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 23-06-2019

James Lateer Wrote:Also, the Road To 9-11 by Peter Dale Scott was dealing with events within a decade of publication and dealt with the ridiculously dangerous issue of (very recent) Islamic terrorism.

JFK stuff (I thought) was much more in the past than The Road To 9-11. But maybe some stuff was eventually taken out of The Road To 9-11 because of legal concerns.

James Lateer

You are just posting speculation. I know PDS, and am sure nothing was removed from The Road to 911 [which has rather little on 911 itself - but is about 'the road to it']. Either topic [and many others] are equally problematic for the Deep State. They don't care how old they are, until they are well over 100 years old, like the Lincoln assassination. Nothing post WWII and some items from 1900 to WWII are IMO as dangerous to them now as they were when they happened. Also, 911 was NOT about Islamic Terrorism, but false-flag American Deep State Terror - as was Dallas and so much more - the reason PDS drew the direct line between the two events and some others in between.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Anthony Thorne - 23-06-2019

Peter - to my surprise, and I only learned this years after reading PDS's book - PDS confirmed on a radio show that he was forced (probably amicably) to remove the name of one particular Saudi billionaire from THE ROAD TO 9/11. I can't recall who it is this minute but suspect it's the same Saudi billionaire connected to terrorism' that Jonathan Elinoff mentioned to me was involved with WTC security - Elinoff describes this to me while he was suggesting that Securacom, a software company, was a useless red herring - and I recall Googling Saudi billionaire WTC security' brought up the guy's name. My suspicion is that Peter presented a more elegant and footnoted version of the above and the legal folk that (from PDS's description) spent a year going through the book raised it with him as an issue.

H.P. Albarelli has passed away. - Peter Lemkin - 24-06-2019

Anthony Thorne Wrote:Albarelli's daughter is active on Facebook, and grieving. It's crossed my mind to contact in a few months and mention the research community greatly admired her fathers writing, will his last book come out, there is interest etc.

Peter Dale Scott's THE ROAD TO 9/11 spent a year with legal before being released as normal, and if Skyhorse has a legal dept then a round trip through them would be part of the normal process. Did Albarelli state it was delayed because of the legal dept, or unusually and purposefully delayed because of the legal department, as there's a difference between both statements. I wouldn't expect a legal department of a publisher to finish vetting a book in a single afternoon. Equally, if the book was with legal it does imply the manuscript was near finished.

I do remember HPA mentioning in passing his daughter to me in email exchanges. She has every reason in the World to be grieving now. I don't use Facebook - so can't do anything, but please Anthony, when you feel it appropriate [and I don't see why it could not be now or soon] contact her with your condolences and mention that you feel the book was to be of great importance and if she would know that, at minimum, the MS is secure in his computer the family would now have control of. I believe one can contact privately, as well as publicly on Facebook, no? Perhaps that part should be private -about the book. Her reply, if there is one, should let you know if she will be willing to actively work toward the book coming out or not and or if the family has his final MS. Her loss can not be undone, but seeing something that her father was working on see the light of day would have to lend some comfort in her/their grief.

OK, I stand corrected on PDS having been forced to remove a name. Interesting it was a Saudi, but not surprising. The fact that 'Another Nineteen' was published proves that one can sometimes name a LOT of 'heavy' names and get into print! The larger publishing houses would have legal teams that are generally more conservative and also less aware of the kind of things we might know or suspect - even if they would have more money to fight a lawsuit. They also sometimes have Mockingbird agents among them, and the legal dept. would be a key place to put someone like that. Of course the person or persons that make decisions on what books get published is another key position. But, if a book is really a problem for the Deep State, better to catch and kill (or weaken) than to pass it up and let someone else publish it.

There is also a Facebook page for the book here https://www.facebook.com/CoupInDallas/ that gives some hints of what was to be inside.... surprised no one has posted about his death on it.