Deep Politics Forum
Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… (/thread-1797.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Seamus Coogan - 30-05-2011

I've re-edited so it looks better Jim. It was a little raw and I shouldn't have left it like I did. But in saying that I can't believe he endorses that book either.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Magda Hassan - 30-05-2011

Thanks Seamus! :rocker:

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Charles Drago - 30-05-2011

Seamus, Jim,

If I've been less than artful in the presentation of my conclusions regarding Rigby's Greer-did-it nonsense, then shame on me. I"ll try it one more time:

It is, at best, indefensible and counter-productive to our shared efforts to discover truth and effect justice.

The least charitable description -- and I do not subscribe to it -- is "enemy action."

But if a friend is going to shoot you in the head because he sincerely wishes to cure your migraine, you still end up dead.

Let me try to be as clear and concise about my objections to the Seamus post in question:

It is perfectly suited to the agenda of those at EF who do the enemy's bidding.

Thank you, Seamus, for understanding. I applaud the passion that informs your work and that of too few others; we cannot achieve victory without it. The trick, I'm sure you agree, is to draw from and appeal to the emotions AND the intellect in ways that ultimately empower us.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite scenes from the old sitcom Cheers. Sam, an infamous lothario, is attempting once again to seduce Diane, a gorgeous ice princess. As his pressure mounts, She says, "Oh Sam ... my heart says 'yes' but my head says 'no.'" And Sam responds, "Why don't you let a third part of your body break the tie?"

Our hearts and minds are not natural allies.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Seamus Coogan - 31-05-2011

It's all good CD. I remember when I was a lad in the first episode of the final series (I think it was I'm not so sure) Sam went to a sex addicts anon meeting and this poor lady described her exceptional capacity and lack of control thereof for any type of sexual encounter. The obviously distressed women recieved a warm round of applause from her encounter group and regains a slight measure of composure before Sam ask's 'So you like Chinese food?'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYrPdgjtUY

'Cheers' aside CD whats interesting is how 'The Talented Mr Rigby' is something of a no show. I'd like to see him enter into a discussion with you Jim and others about his associations on the Ed Form in particular. I get a feeling that we won't be seeing him anytime soon however.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Charles Drago - 31-05-2011

Seamus,

To give Paul his due: In the recent past he viciously and unfairly attacked one of the founders of DPF on these very pages. Since then Paul has had his posting privileges suspended pending a VERY warranted apology from him.

Onward and upward in unity, my friend.

CD

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Seamus Coogan - 31-05-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:Seamus,

To give Paul his due: In the recent past he viciously and unfairly attacked one of the founders of DPF on these very pages. Since then Paul has had his posting privileges suspended pending a VERY warranted apology from him.

Onward and upward in unity, my friend.

CD

Yes Magda actually PM'd me about it. How anybody could go at Jan like that is a bit of a concern. I have a nagging suspicion he won't he's to far gone but if he does it'll be to get back here lol. So it'll be insincere at best. As Bob Dylan sung Mr Rigby 'How does it feel?'.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Betty Chruscielski - 01-06-2011

Thank you Seamus for bringing this thread forward. I spent yesterday reading it and it does seem myself and Mr. Rigby are of the same viewpoint. Some of his points I don't see as being valid, but I do think the head shot was from the driver, Bill Greer.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Charles Drago - 01-06-2011

I know that there were at least two head shots.

I know that Greer did not fire any shots at JFK in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

And so should everyone else of sound mind and noble intent who enjoys reasonable access to JFK assassination evidence.

If, that is, one is prepared to agree that we can know anything.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Seamus Coogan - 01-06-2011

Betty Chruscielski Wrote:Thank you Seamus for bringing this thread forward. I spent yesterday reading it and it does seem myself and Mr. Rigby are of the same viewpoint. Some of his points I don't see as being valid, but I do think the head shot was from the driver, Bill Greer.

Betty were you one of distributors of the infamous 'Two girls and a cup' clip by any chance? Because there's a whole load of ##### thats being eaten here. I have to ask myself what on earth have I created? Best of luck on your voyage to research oblivion.

Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - Dawn Meredith - 01-06-2011

Betty Chruscielski Wrote:Thank you Seamus for bringing this thread forward. I spent yesterday reading it and it does seem myself and Mr. Rigby are of the same viewpoint. Some of his points I don't see as being valid, but I do think the head shot was from the driver, Bill Greer.

Good God. You do need to read more books. Greer shot no one.

Dawn