Deep Politics Forum
Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Doug horne's reply to gary mack (/thread-2815.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Bernice Moore - 27-12-2009

LATEST DOUG HORNE'S REPLY TO GARY MACK'S POST...

DOUG'S BLOG B..

http://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/

Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Peter Lemkin - 27-12-2009

Bernice Moore Wrote:LATEST DOUG HORNE'S REPLY TO GARY MACK'S POST...

DOUG'S BLOG B..

(5) Finally, and pehaps most important, seven (7) out of seven (7) Hollywood film professionals who have examined the HD and 6K scans of the individual frames of the Zapruder film 35 mm dupe negative (obtained from the National Archives) have declared the image content to have been altered: they are of the unanimous opinion that the back of JFK's head in the images---from frame 313 through 337---has been blacked out, i.e., obscured by artwork. Their opinions trump those of anyone in the research community who has not been to film school, and who has not worked in the post-production of motion picture films. I published two illustrations of frame 317 to illustrate this point, but due to the limitations of the printing plant I employed, my book only contains black and white illustrations on non-glossy paper; therfore, the resolution of these two illustrations of frame 317 is not all that I would wish. The color HD and 6K scans of the blacked-out back of the head (particularly frames 313, 317, 321, and 323) are truly stunning, when viewed on high-definition monitors; at the appropriate time in 2010, there will be a public rollout of these images by the Hollywood research group, and the world will be stunned. Seeing is believing, and when these images are publicly released, all of those who have minds open to evidence will understand, and believe, that the extant Zapruder film's image content has been tampered with, to obscure the exit wound behind President Kennedy's right ear seen by the Dallas doctors and nurses at Parkland hospital.

.....I think the 'jig is up' for all the LNs in LN-Land! :driver:

Peter Lemkin Wrote:

DOUG'S BLOG B..

(5) Finally, and pehaps most important, seven (7) out of seven (7) Hollywood film professionals who have examined the HD and 6K scans of the individual frames of the Zapruder film 35 mm dupe negative (obtained from the National Archives) have declared the image content to have been altered: they are of the unanimous opinion that the back of JFK's head in the images---from frame 313 through 337---has been blacked out, i.e., obscured by artwork. Their opinions trump those of anyone in the research community who has not been to film school, and who has not worked in the post-production of motion picture films. I published two illustrations of frame 317 to illustrate this point, but due to the limitations of the printing plant I employed, my book only contains black and white illustrations on non-glossy paper; therfore, the resolution of these two illustrations of frame 317 is not all that I would wish. The color HD and 6K scans of the blacked-out back of the head (particularly frames 313, 317, 321, and 323) are truly stunning, when viewed on high-definition monitors; at the appropriate time in 2010, there will be a public rollout of these images by the Hollywood research group, and the world will be stunned. Seeing is believing, and when these images are publicly released, all of those who have minds open to evidence will understand, and believe, that the extant Zapruder film's image content has been tampered with, to obscure the exit wound behind President Kennedy's right ear seen by the Dallas doctors and nurses at Parkland hospital.

.....I think the 'jig is up' for al the LNs in LN-Land! :driver:
hi peter i like that the jig is up not only for the lnersSWAMPLANDCheersIMO BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS OF THE WHOMS ARE NOW GOING TO BE WEEDED OUT..IMO WE SAW ONE TONIGHT..THE WHEAT IS BEING CLEANED FROM THE CHAFF PERHAPS AND IT WILL CONTINUE..THE PLAY PEOPLE AS I CALL THEM THEY ARE BORED NOT REALLY INTERESTED SO GO TO A BLOG OR A F AND SHITE DISTURB, AS WELL AS SOME WHO PROFESSED TO BE IN THE PAST..CTRS AND OTHERS HAVE WORKED WITH AND HELPED NOW SHOW THEIR TRUE COLOURS, NOT SURPRISING BUT ALWAYS DISAPPOINTING..THE ROLL CALL IS OUT..AND THOSE THAT HAVE STOOD BY THROUGH THE MANY SHITE STORMS THE UGLY FORUM WARS AND ALL THE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOW TO BE VINDICATED..I WILL NOT HOLD MY BREATH I WILL AWAIT THE DAY AND ALSO AWAIT THE MEDIAS REACTION WHEN THIS WORK IS COMPLETED...AND RELEASED THAT TO ME WILL BE THE MOST SERIOUS TEST..AND THE GOVS REACTION INTERESTING TIMES, AND PERHAPS TO BEGIN CALLING WHOMEVERS A SPADE THEY HAVE REVELLED FOR SO LONG IN THEIR LIES AND ATTACKS ANS DIARTRIBES THERE WILL BE SOME DISAPPOINTMENTS as it all comes down SOME WHOM WE THOUGHT COULD BE COUNTED ON AS SERIOUS WILL BE SHOWN FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN..without contributing one word to help the cause, as seen ALL TALK AND NO ACTION, SAME OLD...OR PERHAPS BOUGHT OUT ONE WAY OR TOTHER..BUT SUCH IS TO BE WEEDED OUT..STAND FIRM MY FRIEND AND BE PREPARED FOR THE CRAP FLYNG YOUR WAY IT HAPPENS AND WLL COME BACK TO ALL WHO STAND AND PARTICIPATES BUT BEEN THERE BEFORE AND SURVIVED WE ALL HAVE.. DO NOT PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION THINK OF WHERE IT COMES FROM AND CARRY ON..HERE IS FRAME 337 IN WHICH YOU CAN SEE THE BLOW OUT AND A PART OF THE BLACK MATTE I THINK IT IS CALLED.THEY PAINTED IN I HAVE OTHER FRAMES SOMEWHERETHAT I WILL HAVE A FURTHER LOOK...FOR,,,FOR NOW :hello:BEST B..

MYRA PERHAPS YOU CAN HELP THE MIDDLE ONE TITLED AVULSION IS A GIF IT IS NOT WORKING HERE CAN YOU FIX AND ALSO WHAT DID I DO WRON THAT IT DID NOT POST AS SUCH..MANY THANKS..B

Peter here are a few more AND LOOK AT 374 WHERE THERE IS A HUGE V OUT OF HIS HEAD AND THE CAR SHOWS THROUGH..AS THEY SAID WORDS TO THE EFFECT A VERY POOR JOBStupidB

Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Peter Lemkin - 27-12-2009

Bernice Moore Wrote:Peter here are a few more AND LOOK AT 374 WHERE THERE IS A HUGE V OUT OF HIS HEAD AND THE CAR SHOWS THROUGH..AS THEY SAID WORDS TO THE EFFECT A VERY POOR JOBStupidB

Thanks Bernice. I never believed the 'Blob' was real and long ago thought the back of JFKs head had been tampered with [both on film and in the hospital morgue]. I believe one item remains a mystery - the so-called 'other film', which selected researchers have seen [I have not, though I have heard it described to me by a few who have]. It is apparently a copy of the original Z film. Would be interesting to know who grabbed a copy and why. It also could be yet another tampered with version, but from the descriptions I've heard, it seems to comport with what really happened....not the fictional 'official' version. Can't wait for the high-definition frames from the Hollywood persons. They are probably putting in bulletproof windows and hiring bodyguards before releasing them. Fasten your seatbelts. I wonder what new job the Pope of DP will find after all this smoke clears.......and it is clear to all but the self-blind that they have custody of a hoax film.

I only wish I was as optimistic as you that the MSM or US Govt. would ever deal with this. I'm not! I believe neither will and neither CAN - it would cause the total dissolution of America as now constituted - something I'd love to see, but ain't gonna hold my breath for - yet [sadly].

Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Jack White - 27-12-2009

Peter Lemkin Wrote:

DOUG'S BLOG B..

Yes, Bernice...THE JIG IS UP.

I stayed up till 2 a.m. last night finishing HORNE IV. When I finally
laid the book down, I felt a great sense of relief, like a heavy weight
had been lifted from me. I felt vindicated for beginning to say in my
slide lectures THIRTY YEARS AGO that the Zfilm had been altered,
based on my study of the Groden slide set. For my belief I have been
widely ridiculed. Few took me seriously until Jim Fetzer, a man of
great perception, came along. In the beginning I focused on what
I called THE BLOB, the white wound to the JFK right temple. It's
a very long story...but when I read how Horne's HOLLYWOOD SEVEN
also focused on that bit of retouching as the most blatant of the
falsification, it was like a trip back in time. What David Lifton had
started and I had expanded on in graphic studies, the Hollywood7
have proved without a doubt...and fittingly...it goes back to
this summer when Jim Marrs emailed asking whether I could supply
Doug Horne's email address. I had shown my slide show in Jim's UTA
classes for years, including my alteration theory...and now Jim Marrs
played a big role in leading Horne to the Hollywood7 and the final
solution (see attached from page 69 of Jim's CROSSFIRE, published
20 years ago). Horne does not have everything 100% right yet,
but has everything good enough that THE JIG IS UP. Get on the
bandwagon today, or it will pull out of the station without you.

Jack

Doug horne's reply to gary mack - Dawn Meredith - 27-12-2009

After years of never examining the issue of Z film alteration I am now convinced By Fetzer's video, Doug Horn's blog and Jack's posts.

On Gary Mack- that he'd send an email to McAdams says it all. I now doubt that Mack was EVER on the side of truth.

Dawn

Jack White Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

DOUG'S BLOG B..

Yes, Bernice...THE JIG IS UP.

I stayed up till 2 a.m. last night finishing HORNE IV. When I finally
laid the book down, I felt a great sense of relief, like a heavy weight
had been lifted from me. I felt vindicated for beginning to say in my
slide lectures THIRTY YEARS AGO that the Zfilm had been altered,
based on my study of the Groden slide set. For my belief I have been
widely ridiculed. Few took me seriously until Jim Fetzer, a man of
great perception, came along. In the beginning I focused on what
I called THE BLOB, the white wound to the JFK right temple. It's
a very long story...but when I read how Horne's HOLLYWOOD SEVEN
also focused on that bit of retouching as the most blatant of the
falsification, it was like a trip back in time. What David Lifton had
started and I had expanded on in graphic studies, the Hollywood7
have proved without a doubt...and fittingly...it goes back to
this summer when Jim Marrs emailed asking whether I could supply
Doug Horne's email address. I had shown my slide show in Jim's UTA
classes for years, including my alteration theory...and now Jim Marrs
played a big role in leading Horne to the Hollywood7 and the final
solution (see attached from page 69 of Jim's CROSSFIRE, published
20 years ago). Horne does not have everything 100% right yet,
but has everything good enough that THE JIG IS UP. Get on the
bandwagon today, or it will pull out of the station without you.

Jack

JACK i must mention as i read vol 4 my thoughts would come back to you...like well jack did that or said that years ago...and yes you have been the sobs some whipping boy for years and now a honey time for you...and a vinegar time for those who were imo too dumb and closed minded to realize their gov did have the ability to alter a film poor blind creatures..and still are....carry on..always hear hear...b

Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:Peter here are a few more AND LOOK AT 374 WHERE THERE IS A HUGE V OUT OF HIS HEAD AND THE CAR SHOWS THROUGH..AS THEY SAID WORDS TO THE EFFECT A VERY POOR JOBStupidB

Thanks Bernice. I never believed the 'Bloob' was real and long ago thought the back of JFKs head had been tampered with [both on film and in the hospital morgue]. I believe one item remains a mystery - the so-called 'other film', which selected researchers have seen [I have not, though I have heard it described to me by a few who have]. It is apparently a copy of the original Z film. Would be interesting to know who grabbed a copy and why. It also could be yet another tampered with version, but from the descriptions I've heard, it seems to comport with what really happened....not the fictional 'official' version. Can't wait for the high-definition frames from the Hollywood persons. They are probably putting in bulletproof windows and hiring bodyguards before releasing them. Fasten your seatbelts. I wonder what new job the Pope of DP will find after all this smoke clears.......and it is clear to all but the self-blind that they have custody of a hoax film.

I only wish I was as optimistic as you that the MSM or US Govt. would ever deal with this. I'm not! I believe neither will and neither CAN - it would cause the total dissolution of America as now constituted - something I'd love to see, but ain't gonna hold my breath for - yet [sadly].

HI PETER well as i think i stated not holding my breath either as far as media etc but..there are SOME out there who will try to report on it...ans hopefully the great unwashed will awaken..possible..

NOW i have a funny for you, you know these cheeky housewives well a few years ago after dr.mantiks study became available dr.gerry greenstone joined rich's now i had read but certainly did not understand i aDmit diddley squat about medical meanings etc..and now i am sorry to say much of what i was up on at the Time has slipped But he is my friend when needed to help clue me in ..hopefully but at the time he and i got into the head wound studies and i differed from him and dr.mantick...i had begun my studies on the zapruder legend and had Begun to post and add to aT rich's which btw i only have piles more info to add to but it is still on that f i have been assured,,,anyhoo i differed i simply did nOt agree with them i could not find a blob iN my studies from dealey witnesses and parkland it was noT there..so here i was cheeky housewife differing with the brilliant dr.mantik and dr,gerry and i did not give a darn they did not concern me,...talk about stretching it at the time and by now dr.gerry who was in touch with dr.mantick were laughing and saying such as well you know these housewives yada yada it was a very educational and fun time, i have and will not ever forget and i still have not found the frontal wound blob..it never existed...so we housewives have been vindicated for our stubborness..:willy::banghead:b:heeeelllllooooo:the second one showing jackie on the trunk i believe the frames or a couple of them are numbered wrong so disgard such information note it if you save...the way i received them but later studies brought the info to lght...b i cannot upload any of the gifs showing heag exploding and the blob created sorry..the gifs are too large...b

Body of Lies: The CIA's involvement with US film-making | Film | The Guardian

Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:10 PM

To:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/14/thriller-ridley-scott b