Deep Politics Forum
Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Political Assassinations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy (/thread-2920.html)

Pages: 1 2

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - John Bevilaqua - 22-01-2010

[quote name='Jack White' date='Jan 22 2010, 06:41 AM' post='180067']
[quote name='Pat Speer' post='179986' date='Jan 21 2010, 08:20 AM'][quote name='William Kelly' post='179982' date='Jan 21 2010, 08:07 AM']Another pet peeve I have is the false association by many in academia and the media of all JFK assassination researchers with persons who don't believe we landed on the moon six times (from 1969-1972); or with persons who believe that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were really 'controlled demolitions' set off by the government, and were not caused by fanatics flying airplanes into buildings.

I think the principal lesson of the JFK assassination is that we should not defer to arguments about major historical events (such as assassinations, and how wars begin) based on authority—we should study the primary evidence ourselves and reach our own conclusions. If people don't learn to do a better job of this in the United States, our democracy will remain in peril, and our society will continue to just 'muddle through,' rather than excel in tackling its many challenges.[/quote]

Thanks, Bill, it's most enlightening. I wonder if Horne was thinking of anyone we know when he wrote the paragraphs above.
[/quote]

Horne's specialty is JFK, not 911 nor Apollo nor Oklahoma City etcetcetc.

On these issues he is as uninformed as the average person.

Jack
[/quote]

My list of pet peeves would begin with the identical short list cited by Doug Horne regarding the Lunar Landing "Loonatics", the 9/11 conspiracy buffs who could find "nanothermite" in a bowl of Rice Krispies and swear it was a government conspiracy, the Oklahoma City bombing conspiracy nuts and others of their ilk. Certainly they do more harm than good to our cause, attempting to "prove" that since 9/11, Apollo and OK Murrah were all "massive all-pervasive US government conspiracies" then it adds weight to their theory that JFK was a "massive all-pervasive US government conspiracy", attempting to indict even innocent bystanders like Senator Claiborne Pell whose entire family was very close to the entire Kennedy clan, Frank Wisner who was in a hospital, incapacitated and bedridden during the entire "plot" and the execution and others in that category. And of course, they will argue until they are blue in the face that Wisner could have run the plot via phone just as well.

I would also include, in a second category, people whom I will call the "Kitchen Sink" types who also want to draw in as many non-US Gov affiliated participants in the JFK Assn as alleged "US Gov Agents" in an attempt to taint and bolster their attempt to widen the breadth of the plot in order to further indict "our Government" in the events in Dealey Plaza. Without mentioning names, these "Kitchen Sink" types are very quick to characterize people like Guy Banister as an "active ONI agent" or as a "covert CIA agent" when they were never part of either group. Yet they persist despite the evidence presented to them. Or they might insist for 10-20 years consecutively that a pipsqueak like David Ferrie was in Winnipeg, that he was a CIA agent and that therefore this is convincing evidence that dozens of people in the CIA were involved in the JFK plot even though a newspaper article in the Cleveland Plains Dealer finally burst their artifice and their fragile little bubble. Or other "Kitchen Sinkers", one person in particular, might boldly and blatantly state that "Wickliffe Draper" had nothing to do with the JFK Assn despite reams of documents released from the Miss Sov Comm and reams of testimony from Mary Ferrell's "best source", Roy Hargraves who was hired as an expert by Oliver Stone for JFK. This same "Kitchen Sinker" also maintained that just because a beneficiary of funding to take care of food and housing, provided years earlier from an alleged "CIA front foundation" was later vaguely associated with the JFK plot, this is inscrutable evidence of CIA involvement even though a person like Nathaniel Weyl offered testimony to the contrary regarding the attitude of Cuban exiles towards any more joint CIA projects. And this person even interviewed Nathaniel Weyl himself and reached these conclusions despite Weyl's generous candor on the topic of Operation Red Cross. This same person still insists that Operation Red Cross was 100% CIA based, and that the perps eventually moved on to the JFK hit, But when he is confronted with the evidence that Red Cross was an operation done by James Eastland, Wiliam Pawley, Robert Morris and even Nathaniel Weyl himself, for the sole benefit of Barry Goldwater and the Far Right Wing, he is not so willing to tie Operation Red Cross participants into the JFK hit because it would be yet antoher example of his carefully constructed subterfuges being blown out of the water, yet again. The same applies to those who are willing to tie WACL into the JFK hit as long as you bundle the CIA in with WACL. When the CIA links to WACL are destroyed due to the fact that Roger Pearson and Elmore Greaves, former US contingent leaders in WACL, were identified as Pioneer Fund and Wickliffe Draper cronies, then all of a sudden WACL loses importance within their delusional constructs.

It is very easy to shrug off or laugh off the rantings of the "loonatics", the "nanothermiters" and the "OK fertilizer bombers" but not so easy to see through the subterfuges of either the head "Kitchen Sinker", Mr. COPA-cabana who was directly involved with all of these patently obvious ruses cited above, or his legion of willing sycophants and toadies.

What is the purpose of floating all of these "false sponsor" theories? So that the real perps can go on their merry way, scot free and as non suspects.

So who has done more to impair the honest attempts to find out who really killed JFK? Mr. "White" Washer, Mr. "No-no" nanothermite or Mr. "COPA" Cabana? I think that title belongs to Mr. COPA Cabana, because no one takes either Mr. "White" Washer, Mr. "No-no" nanothermite seriously anymore. Are they all to be considered "anarchistic?" Yes. Are they all "obstructionists" and "illusionists" and "disinfo artists" as well? Absolutely.
Were you drawn in by any of these guys? Probably. Reach your own conclusions but as for me, they are all "persona non grata" forever more.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Dawn Meredith - 22-01-2010

I take offense at John B. calling Jack White names. And plenty of people take him very seriously. He's owed an apology.
Thank you,

Dawn

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Jack White - 22-01-2010

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I take offense at John B. calling Jack White names. And plenty of people take him very seriously. He's owed an apology.
Thank you,

Dawn

I thought this site was founded to be a FLAME FREE ZONE. Thanks, Dawn.

Jack

PS...this is what he is protesting. You judge.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Charles Drago - 22-01-2010

The following statement is attributable only to me; it does not necessarily reflect the opinons of any other moderator.

As a moderator and co-founder of the Deep Politics Forum, I am within my rights to act unilaterally to edit and delete posts which in my informed opinion do more harm than good to the cause to which we are committed:

To find truth and effect justice.

With this in mind, I am not going to change or remove John Bevilaqua's post above titled "Persona Non Grata [sic] and the JFK Conspiracy" -- even though it senselessly and with pre-meditation questions the sanity and good name of a man whose personal commitment to the aforementioned cause is beyond question.

I choose to leave the post as-is to serve as a readily available template for what will not be tolerated on this forum.

Elsewhere I have not hesitated to expose agents provocateur and their missions to disrupt, mislead, and otherwise carry out the larger agendas of the killers of John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Salvadore Allende, and all other victims of deep political crimes. I shall continue to do so here.

Nor have I failed in my responsibility to take strong issue with what I conclude to be wrong-headed hypotheses and well-intentioned yet ultimately failed lines of reasoning as offered by good, accomplished men and women of noble intent -- including personal friends.

John Bevilaqua and everyone else who would post here are on notice: If you wish to engage in schoolyard name-calling and bullying, go to the Education Forum -- a safe haven for enemy agents and those whose words unintentionally serve the enemy's cause.

If you wish to associate yourself with the Deep Politics Forum, act with dignity, strength, honor, and commitment to cause.

Or be gone.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Myra Bronstein - 22-01-2010

Jack White Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I take offense at John B. calling Jack White names. And plenty of people take him very seriously. He's owed an apology.
Thank you,

Dawn

It was Jack. I object to John Bevilaquas post. I personally think it's over the line. And I assure you, in a more official capacity, that you will not have to endure sustained abuse here.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Jack White - 22-01-2010

Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Thank you,

Dawn

It was Jack. I object to John Bevilaquas post. I personally think it's over the line. And I assure you, in a more official capacity, that you will not have to endure sustained abuse here.

Thanks, Myra. I have been called many names. But this is the
first time I have been called PERSONNA NON GRATA. I guess I
need to brush up on my Latin.

Jack Smile

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Charles Drago - 22-01-2010

You're very grata, Jack.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Jan Klimkowski - 22-01-2010

John - in my judgement, your title for this thread and your opening post have no place here.

If you wish to explore, in an informed fashion, whether attempts to pin the JFK hit on the CIA as an institution are wrong, please do so.

If you wish to examine the background and affiliation of Guy Banister forensically, please do so.

Etc.

There is another site where serious research is destroyed by flaming, name-calling, personal attacks. This is deliberate diversion. The calculated destruction of research.

That place is now a swamp, a miasma. The air there is toxic. Poisonous.

If that is the air you choose to breathe, then so be it.

Make your choice.

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Dawn Meredith - 22-01-2010

Jack White Wrote:
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Thank you,

Dawn

Jack Smile

Damn Jack,I knew you had been attacked but did not know the guy left your car at the news station which also employed Gary Mack. In a case littered with alarming "coincidences" this one just made my hair stand on end. (I was wondering why I was wading through all those attacks on you "over there" You sure do bring them out!) Most would have been scared off this case after that. I agree with Prouty: wear it like a badge. Of honor and courage.

Dawn

Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy - Myra Bronstein - 22-01-2010

Jack White Wrote:
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Thank you,

Dawn

Jack Smile

I understand. We'll address you as "Mr. Grata" from now on to show our deep respect. Wink Confusedhakehands: