Deep Politics Forum
The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row (/thread-2922.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - Dawn Meredith - 24-01-2010

Jack White Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:View this video on YouTube; it depicts the Larry Howard I'm referencing and may be wrong about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxt_ChhcgQ

Yes...that is Larry. I knew him fairly well for years. Nobody
EVER mentioned cancer. His wife Daryll told me he died of
a stroke. That is the first I have heard of cancer.

Jack

Daryll Howard, who I met at a COPA conf. in 1997, did not believe her husband's death was "natural". And John I am assuming that you are aware that the powers that be can induce death in many ways to make it appear natural, including cancer and heart attacks. (Then there are all those single car accidents).

Dawn

The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - Dawn Meredith - 24-01-2010

John: Your destain for the JFK assassination research community - or at least many of its members, and now deceased members- is troubling. Having traveled in those circles for now more than 35 years I am having difficulty recalling exactly what your contribution has been to said community. To say that somone "abandoned" the critical community over lack of profit is totally absurd and insulting to all those who give of their time, talents, writing and speaking skills, mostly at their own expense. (John Judge comes to mind, as well as all the speakers at COPA conferences.)

Your "end of story" attitude is very ego- driven. There are several more names I could add to this list of suspicious deaths, including two from Tx. but the point has been made. You are free to disregard or disagree with it but I wish you would do so in a less haughty, condescending and judgemental manner.

Respectfully,
Dawn Meredith

The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row - Jack White - 24-01-2010

John Bevilaqua Wrote:All of these people died of natural or truly accidental causes. Nice try, though. And only Mary Ferrell was really close to a new breakthrough regarding what Roy Hargraves had just told her about the participation of Pioneer Fund operatives in the entire JFK hit. I mean after 40 years of trying and hypothesizing why would anyone target this entire group absent any new and monumentally breakthrough leads into the case? Only Mary fell into this category and Bill Adams and a few others, I believe, for one, can vouch for this information and these facts as I recall. She had just completed the link from JFK into both The Council for National Policy and The Pioneer Fund Board of Directors as well based on information provided by Roy Hargraves and later verified by James Richards and his contacts. What better sources than that can you possibly have? The Pioneer Fund, The Council for National Policy, WACL, SMOM, The John Birchers and SKOM. Bank on it. And I have it on good authority that Gary Shaw abandoned the JFK Research Business after he started breaking even or losing money on the ASK conferences, no more and no less. When only 100-200 people were willing to spring for $75 bucks by the mid-1990s it no longer became palatable or financially profitable to run these conferences anymore. End of story.

Pay no attention to this person. He does not know what he
is talking about and does not know ANY of these people he
puts down. Gary Shaw quit JFK research after his wife asked
him to. It had nothing to do with ASK conferences, but rather
the JFK-AIC museum. He had three partners...Larry Howard,
Larry Harris, and Bud Fensterwald in the museum. All three
died within a very short period of mysterious causes. The
museum, not a profit maker anyway, had been financially
backed by Fensterwald, a wealthy Washington lawyer. Ignore
any abominable persons who spread untruths and help abolish
their misinformation agendas.

Jack