Deep Politics Forum
Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End (/thread-3325.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Magda Hassan - 14-03-2010

Sent in by Paul Rigby.

An outstanding lecture:

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/59252

Guns and Butter
"Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Understanding the Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End" with Dr. John McMurtry. Dr. McMurtry was one of the first academics to analyze 9/11 and the 9/11 wars. He is Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at the University of of Guelph, Ontario.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Peter Lemkin - 14-03-2010

I can verify it is WELL worth a listen to!!!! Hey, if any major deviation from the official version were found (and generally accepted) or a cover-up known about (and generally accepted) the current and former polity and power structures in the U$A would collapse like a house of cards or the Stalin statue that used to dominate the skyline over Prague.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Ed Jewett - 14-03-2010

Is this new material? I've been a fan of McMurtry's for some time. Injecting his material into the middle of a flock of "debunkers" brings blessed silence. There is little comeback when he or Peter Dale Scott are involved. The folks at Deep Politics Forum should put a permanent "tail" on him so that his work is always available, or even invite him to join.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Peter Lemkin - 15-03-2010

Ed Jewett Wrote:Is this new material? I've been a fan of McMurtry's for some time. Injecting his material into the middle of a flock of "debunkers" brings blessed silence. There is little comeback when he or Peter Dale Scott are involved. The folks at Deep Politics Forum should put a permanent "tail" on him so that his work is always available, or even invite him to join.

This is a repeat. He gave the talk in May of 2004, I believe. The man is brilliant! He is fusing philosophy, sociology, psychology, economic analysis and deep political meta-analysis in one. Do NOT fail to listen to this or read his books and publications....over 100! http://www.uoguelph.ca/philosophy/page.cfm?id=330

Some just can see clearly, no matter how much obscuring propagandistic smoke and voodoo who-do is thrown at the society. Yes, McMurtry and Peter Dale Scott are two prime examples.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - David Guyatt - 15-03-2010

Is there a transcript of his speech available does anyone know? I've listened to it and it is highly significant and deserves to be posted in full in transcript form for reference purposes.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Peter Lemkin - 15-03-2010

David Guyatt Wrote:Is there a transcript of his speech available does anyone know? I've listened to it and it is highly significant and deserves to be posted in full in transcript form for reference purposes.

Sadly Guns and Butter shows are not put into transcript form - almost all of them deserve it! The only chance is that someone out 'there' did it on their own from the show or from the original lecture.....

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - David Guyatt - 15-03-2010

Pity, because this is a corker and deserves wider distribution -- and a slow read will aid digestion better, imo.

Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End - Peter Presland - 15-03-2010

I believe I'm right in saying that the recording is based on a lecture that John McMurtry delivered in Toronto, May 2004. The attached MS word document is a greatly expanded and reworked version of the lecture and I heartily commend it to one and all. I first read it about 18 months ago and I recall it making quite an impression on me. It is complemented by a shorter piece along similar lines by Ola Tunander called 'Democratic State or Deep State' which, if memory serves, was posted here by Peter L about 12 months ago.

Both deserve much wider attention and I'm uploading both of them here for the archive and posterity.

A BIG thank you Peter.

I was going to try and contact Dr. John McMurtry for a digital copy of his 2004 speech simply because I think it is so important.

Yes, thanks for finding that Peter. Peter
Ole Tunander is another very perceptive person and a friend.
It is amazing how when some finds a clear voice, clarity of vision and though, how it resonates....DEEP. It's a 'keeper'

Now the only approved 'torture' I advocate is taking friends and family who have been in total denial about 'all this' and forcing them by hook or crook to listen to a speech like this!.......