Deep Politics Forum
Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Timeline of photos after the first head shot. (/thread-3648.html)

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Bob Ringler - 27-04-2010

I have been creating a timeline of photos starting at the time of the first headshot and lasting until 1 minute after that event. I learned alot by doing this. For instance it became obvous that skaggs 6 and bond 7 were taken at the same time. I also realized that weigman had to have started filming before the headshot at zapruder 313

I am very interested in the meeting between sitzman, zapruder and the hesters that occured starting about 20 seconds after the headshot. According to my research, neither zapruder, sitzman or the hesters mentioned this meeting in their sworn statements.
(I am not sure sitzman ever gave a sworn statement. I have not found it if she has.)

[Image: timeline.png]

[Image: timeline_small.jpg]

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Anthony Marsh - 27-04-2010

BobRingler Wrote:I have been creating a timeline of photos starting at the time of the first headshot and lasting until 1 minute after that event. I learned alot by doing this. For instance it became obvous that skaggs 6 and bond 7 were taken at the same time.

I am very interested in the meeting between siztman, zapruder and the hesters that occured starting about 20 seconds after the headshot. According to my research, neither zapruder, sitzman or the hesters mentioned this meeting in their sworn statements.

[Image: timeline.png]

That is an admirable effort. Many years ago Bob Cutler
and I tried to create a timeline, but there were several
unknowns. I am currently discussing the Dorman film
in another forum, trying to synchronize it with the
Zapruder film. I think that Dale Myers was wrong in
his study and that Rosemary running is the key to prove that McLain could have been at the corner to record the shots at the right time.
I noticed some things in your chart which confused me.
After the photographer's name you have numbers.
Are those supposed to be how many frames per second their cameras operated? Zapruder is actually 18.3 frames per second, but where did you get the 30 from?
Why should Bell's film be 11 frames per second?
What motorcycle do you see falling where?
You also need to add the Muchmore, Dorman, Martin, and Bronson films.
Wouldn't hurt to throw in a few Bonds also.

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Bob Ringler - 27-04-2010

Anthony,

I dont actually know what the exact frames per second for bell camera is. The software that I am using said it was 11 frames per second for the version of bell that I analyzed.

The motorcycle can be seen falling over in both the couch and bell films. Also, Sam Holland mentions the motocycle falling over when he is describing the puff of smoke he saw on the grassy knoll and that a motorcycle policeman went to that puff of smoke. Also, officer wiseman describes the motorcycle in one of his sworn statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OYN8VLf_04

Bob

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Magda Hassan - 28-04-2010

Thank you very much for this Bob. What a very useful tool this will be. Party

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Anthony Marsh - 28-04-2010

BobRingler Wrote:Anthony,

I dont actually know what the exact frames per second for bell camera is. The software that I am using said it was 11 frames per second for the version of bell that I analyzed.

The motorcycle can be seen falling over in both the couch and bell films. Also, Sam Holland mentions the motocycle falling over when he is describing the puff of smoke he saw on the grassy knoll and that a motorcycle policeman went to that puff of smoke. Also, officer wiseman describes the motorcycle in one of his sworn statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OYN8VLf_04

Bob

The Bell film can't be 11 frames per second. That is too odd. Most 8 mm cameras then ran at either 16 frames per second or 18 frames per second. I think the FBI tested Bell's camera and found that it ran at 18 frames per second. In Pictures of the Pain Richard Trask discusses the 88 frame Hughes sequence showing the TSBD and says that took about 5 seconds, which means about 18 frames per second.
On the other hand Couch and most of the pros were shooting 16 mm film and the camera standard was 24 frames per second. You should be using these numbers.

Again, whose cycle are you talking about? If you mean the one by the grassy knoll, the cyclist Haygood is trying to park his cycle next to the curb.

Timeline of photos after the first head shot. - Bob Ringler - 28-04-2010

Anthony,

I know my timeline is not exactly correct, but I also know it is fairly close.

Here is a frame from the couch video showing the motorcycle.

[Image: couch_motorcycle_falls_over.jpg]