Deep Politics Forum
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Human Trafficking (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? (/thread-369.html)

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Danny Jarman - 13-06-2013

There was a 1 hour doc on the dutroux case on channel 5 last night titled "crimes that shook the world".

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 16-06-2013

The Slog strikes again:

Quote:

THE PAEDOFILE: Is Michael Gove's adoption the key to his odd attitude to care system paedophilia?

[Image: goveelor.jpg?w=500]Michael Gove was taken from his mother, a University student, in 1967 and brought up by adoptive parents. He has no memory at all of either his mother or having been very briefly in care while his adoptive parents (to whom he is fiercely loyal) brought him up.Like many lucky enough to stumble into a better life than his birth mother could have provided, I suspect Mr Gove assumes that the system always works that well and quickly. There is no other pleasant explanation for his recent interventions into paedophile cases as Education Minister. So with that assumption, The Slog offers him yet more examples of just how badly wrong it goes…time after time after time.The leader of Kingston Borough Council resigned earlier this week after he was arrested for possessing indecent images of children. Derek Osbourne was taken into custody last Tuesday morning and taken to a south London police station, where he was granted bail until his trial, which is scheduled to take place in August.As well as being the LibDem leader on the Council, Osbourne was also in charge of several child-care committees. Acting leader Liz Green, said she was "deeply shocked". On and off, Derek Osbourne has been in his various Council Care Home roles since 1997. Given his experience, doubtless Michael Gove will now move to have him reinstated.……………………………………That institutional paedophilia is an international phenomenon was once again made clear on Wednesday, when an Austrian investigative commission concluded that kids at a former city-run care home in Vienna were routinely abused, raped, and subjected to other forms of sexual exploitation both by caregivers and outsiders. The 344 page report produced by the commission documented claims by former wards from 1948 to 1977….a period of nearly thirty years. The shocking abuse came to light in late 2011, after two sisters said they and the other 18 girls in their dormitory were regularly raped by groups of men. The sisters said the abuse began when they were 6 and 8 and ended in their early teens, when the institution was shut.Other alleged victims subsequently also came forward with testimonies of sexual, physical and psychological mistreatment in the late 1940s and early 1950s at the Schloss Wilhelminenberg home, which is now a hotel. City employees were aware of the widespread abuse but neglected to react', the report concluded. So too did Municipal politicians who learned the truth during the 1960s.Much of the testimony will be all-too-familiar to paedophile investigators. Victims told of how their carers took them from their dormitory to rooms where men were waiting for them. Several said they were drugged or forced to drink alcohol.Most of the children came from problem families, prompting disparaging comments about their backgrounds from those taking care of them that sometimes resulted in psychological damage, the report said.Claims of past abuse in Catholic church-run institutions in Vienna are now also coming to light.…………………………..This cheery message popped into my inbox a couple of days ago:I was made redundant from my job as Child Protection Officer at a Liverpool School in a deprived area in 2006. I was told I could remain at the School just as a Teacher but since I had been responsible for the most vulnerable children they had been so overwhelmed by the number of referrals I had made to Social Services that they had decided to move all the vulnerable children on to other schools and did not want to promote a policy of inclusion' (which was the buzz word of the time) any more as they did not want those sort of children' in their School. The referrals included serious neglect, physical and mental cruelty, but most of all sexual abuse. The Deputy Head at the School used to tell the children there, some of who never got a meal each day, that when she was sad she got her husband to buy her a diamond. I have never worked in a school since. The people who run the schools, like the Government, are out of touch bureaucrats who do not care about the welfare of our children and cover up messy misdemeanours in case it affects their intake numbers next year. We need to get rid of the current political system and get our children out of these correctional institutions masquerading as schools. Children are being let down the most by the whole system which is set up to churn out unproductive, unhappy, uninformed, neglected, abused young adults into the world. God Help them and us.'Mr Gove, you were adopted so young that, as the unwanted child of a 1960s student, it is extremely unlikely that you were in care for longer than four months. Please: stop assuming it's the same for everyone. You need to get out more.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 16-06-2013

Very interesting. A friend of mine has done years of research into forced adoptions here and in other countries. And they are almost always forced and poverty is not a choice. There are very few real orphans in this world. The psychological damage is huge. And more often than not the adopted child feels a great obiligation to the adoptive parents based on great fear of losing them too. They have already lost once before. Or been 'rejected' once before. Even if the adoptive parents are abusive/cold/incompetent it will be forgiven for fear of having nothing. He may have no conscious memory but part of him remembers the first psychic split from his mother. And he is still beholden. Remember Harlow's maternal deprived monkeys?

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 17-06-2013

Sir Jim Satanic Ritual abuser? Sounds just about right to me...

Quote:Daffodil Rites.Personal Blog of a Ritual Abuse and Mind Control Survivor with Dissociative Identity Disorder.

January 31, 2013

Interview prep........

Sent this to to Jimmy, https://renegadesblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/the-devil-inside/. He spent time in North Wales Care homes and refuses to keep his big gob closed on this and lots of other matters. I've re-posted it here, then I'm going go back to it later and try and fill in.

'I'm not sure when I met him for the first time. I remember a man who I think was Savile sticking his tongue in my mouth when I was a toddler and a group of men in suits laughed about it. After that I taken to various places by various rings and was introduced to someone who definitely was Savile and was told not to let on I had met him before. I cant remember him being part of anything definitely ritualistic until after we moved out to the country when I was four but I have a strong sense of ritualised abuse becoming very normal to me very early. 'I' wasn't hurt much during rituals before we moved, I was told they were 'just pretend' and was sometimes protected, I was being kept for something or someone who wanted my hymen intact and 'fresh' i.e. hadn't mastered my own disassociation skills. After the move, the people who told me that 'it was all pretend' and 'your not bad, they are' were gone, except for the odd phone call.

He loved his Satanic birthday/Halloween parties. I'm not in a place to provide much in the way of gruesome details, lots of rape, sexual torture and humiliation building up to sacrifice. He sometimes talked about a girl who was 'before' me. One time he took me somewhere, I think it was a shed or a garage, possibly in or near the Scottish glen where I lived with a bloke I often saw him with. It might of been the same guy who he introduced as his 'producer' who Savile like to watch rape me sometimes. I met the before me girl he had told me about her and I remember feeling excited about being introduced. I think I'd been getting the impression that I would never live up to her. I got to chat to her for a bit I think she was pubescent aged but she talked like she was much older. She had long hair. They took turns at her for hours and sometimes raped her together getting more and more violent then killed her. He took my hand and made me approach the body, he crouched down next to it. The floor was concrete the blood looked almost black in places. He said something, I don't know what, I'd been told possibly by the people who said it was all pretend, not to listen to any of the crap that was spouted.

There was days being driven around Leeds or London, taken to hotels, posh houses, the hospitals. He got off on tormenting really ill/handicapped people who were locked up, restrained or couldn't move properly. Starting off in his usual over friendly creepy, cheeky manner, then shouting louder and getting physical, sometimes rape it disgusted me through and through. There was long walks along quiet hospital corridors at night, sometimes to the morgue. There was the ritualised rape in the basements of hospitals with his friends/associates described in those articles in the Sunday Express. I think those sessions were used to test out subjects for more extreme stuff. There was at least one murder at Broadmore, someone had there arms wrapped around me while a young woman was raped, tortured beaten to death in front of a group of about seven or so people, there was a woman watching too I hadn't seen many women at this stuff and was surprised There were occasions when we would go to Stoke Mandeville and tell me to wait in the car, I couldn't come in. I remember feeling quite hurt and ashamed when I was younger than I wasn't good enough to go in but when I got older I was glad to be left alone in the car. I was often told or forced to hide when we were traveling places, cars, buses, boats sometimes to. He didn't like it when I didn't think it was a treat to go on a plane.

There was plenty of occasions when I would be taken in through the front door to places, especially the BBC. Stuff happened at Maid of Vale studios too involving lots of famous faces and voices that was deeply horrific and I may remember if the time is ever right. I hated seeing the way everyone had huge smiles for him and told me I was a very lucky little girl. I was introduced to lots of the high profile people who are known to have associated with him at lunches, charity gigs and stuff, sometimes he would offer me to them. He always seemed to have a lot of power over young celebs, he would talk to them and they would bow there heads, look serious and nod. Sometimes I would ask people for help, like his secretary, staff at hospitals and I don't seem to be up for remembering anyone else I asked. I phoned Childline once, maybe twice. It was horrible and made me feel totally hopeless knowing that lots of the money he gave to charity came from selling me and others. He would laugh at me when I said he was going to jail or that someone was going to stop him. He talked almost none stop sometimes but I cant remember a bloody word he said now and was probably none the wiser then either.

There was death parties out in Jersey and various other places too. I would be in the van as he moved kids about, bodies too 'oh no no no don't you look at that' wrapped body shaped bundles in the back. I was always very split, and split everyone else to. There was the Jimmy Savile who sat me on his lap, introduced me to rich and famous people at posh dos and loved me and there was the white haired man who was an evil Satanist. For a lot of the time during my teens anything I can vaguely recognise as 'me' was deeply buried. But there's his hand on the curve of my slightly swollen belly when I am about eleven or twelve and the words 'Jimmy's baby'. At some point something woke up in me, or us rather and he couldn't approach me alone unless I was drugged or something because I would go for him and beat him. I could never finnish him though, maybe because I was scared, maybe because a bit of me still believed that it wasn't his fault and he loved me really.

There's the times when I came round during rape and realised it had been happening my whole life, I saw how much his body had aged and how I wasn't a little girl any more. But I was.

He was present and took part in abuse in my twenties, he phoned me when my baby son was abused (I got to keep this one). I've no idea what he said, he sounded old, almost apologetic. I was glad the sound of his voice meant nothing. I suspect I'm not supposed to still be here.'

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Jan Klimkowski - 17-06-2013

David Guyatt Wrote:Sir Jim Satanic Ritual abuser? Sounds just about right to me...

Quote:Daffodil Rites.Personal Blog of a Ritual Abuse and Mind Control Survivor with Dissociative Identity Disorder.

January 31, 2013

Interview prep........

Sent this to to Jimmy, https://renegadesblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/the-devil-inside/. He spent time in North Wales Care homes and refuses to keep his big gob closed on this and lots of other matters. I've re-posted it here, then I'm going go back to it later and try and fill in.

'I'm not sure when I met him for the first time. I remember a man who I think was Savile sticking his tongue in my mouth when I was a toddler and a group of men in suits laughed about it. After that I taken to various places by various rings and was introduced to someone who definitely was Savile and was told not to let on I had met him before. I cant remember him being part of anything definitely ritualistic until after we moved out to the country when I was four but I have a strong sense of ritualised abuse becoming very normal to me very early. 'I' wasn't hurt much during rituals before we moved, I was told they were 'just pretend' and was sometimes protected, I was being kept for something or someone who wanted my hymen intact and 'fresh' i.e. hadn't mastered my own disassociation skills. After the move, the people who told me that 'it was all pretend' and 'your not bad, they are' were gone, except for the odd phone call.

(snip)

David - I'm responding to the whole post, even though I've only quoted part of it.

This reminds me of many of the MK-ULTRA survivor accounts I investigated in the late 90s.

It is absolutely clear that trauma often leads to dissociation in the victim or witness of that trauma. Indeed, the adoption of a dissociative state appears to be a natural survival strategy of the human mind.

We also know that the occult tradition has sought to exploit, to shape and to control the dissociative states caused by trauma.

In the MK-ULTRA icebeg thread, I argue that this occult knowledge was used in the covert programmes which aimed to control the human mind:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:In his documentary, "You Have Used Me as a Fish Long Enough", gifted film-maker Adam Curtis argues that mind control programmes such as MK-ULTRA ultimately proved unsuccessful.

As a result, Curtis' film argues, the military-industrial complex abandoned its dream of directly controlling the individual mind. Instead, it turned to ever more sophisticated forms of mass propaganda - such as the manipulation of the historical record and the shaping of contemporary reality as presented through network television news & current affairs.

Curtis' argument probably represents the consensus amongst those few academic historians who are interested in MK-ULTRA and its legacy. I believe that consensus to be wrong.

Many years of researching Bluebird/Artichoke/MK-ULTRA and its even more hidden British counterpart, and speaking and corresponding with individuals who claim to have been guinea pigs in these programmes, have convinced me that the covert mind control techniques had three main origins:

i) the medical and psychological research on soldiers with "shellshock" dating back to the Crimean and American Civil War, and continuing through WW1 & WW2. Many soldiers whose psyches had been fragmented by the experience of terrible events, and were suffering from what we now term Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, effectively became experimental subjects. Whilst many of the shellshock doctors had the best of intentions, others were directly involved in the mind control programmes. For instance, perhaps the most famous of all the British shellshock doctors, William Sargant, collaborated extensively with Ewen Cameron and Sidney Gottlieb of MK-ULTRA notoriety. Sargant even betrayed CIA doctor Frank Olson to Gottlieb when Olson described his horror at witnessing terminal mind control experiments in 1953, probably either in Britain or in former IG Farben buildings in Frankfurt which were by then occupied by the CIA. Olson's son, Eric, has good evidence that his father was subsequently murdered by CIA elements;

ii) the very mechanical theories of the brain which were academically fashionable at the time of WW2, particularly Operant Conditioning, Classical Conditioning, and Behaviourism, and their gurus - IP Pavlov and BF Skinner. These very crude psychological frameworks suggested to the mind control doctors that the human brain could be programmed. These theories drove much of the research well into the 1970s when Drs Ervin and Mark, proteges of Robert G Heath (of brain electrode fame) and Louis Jolyon West (of MK-ULTRA notoriety) attempted to convert a disused missile base into a location for eradicating violent tendencies in primarily black prisoners using methods which can perhaps be best described as lobotomization of the limbic system. Ervin and Mark even suggested Lee Harvey Oswald's brain would have been ideal for their destructive techniques;

iii) the shamanic and occult techniques for creating trance and dissociated states, and for guiding or controlling the behaviour of an individual placed in such a state.

It is this third occult/shamanic element that Peter Levenda's concept of the "Manson Secret" captures (articulated in his brilliant Sinister Forces trilogy), and which Marks' concept of the "Manchurian Candidate" does not. The triggering of the dissociated state often involves the same techniques: eg hypnosis, narcotics, sensory deprivation, pain (whether self-inflicted, eg being made to stand with arms outstretched and fingers inches above a live electric wire, or inflicted by another person), trauma, fear. However, the "Manson Secret" concept makes explicit the fact that the people who best knew how to programme and control dissociated states were those with an occult or shamanic background.

These mind control programmes, which began with experiments on POWs, prisoners, enemy nationals and orphans, appear - over time - to have been increasingly contracted out. Sometimes this contracting out went to black military operations. I have testimony from several individuals of the increasingly sophisticated use of hypno-narcotic programming, and sensory deprivation/trauma experiments, occuring during the Vietnam War's Phoenix Program. Both on the individual level - programming of friendly operatives prior to a sensitive operation. And on the mass level - acts of horror designed psychologically to terrorize and traumatize the enemy. Douglas Valentine, the historian of the Phoenix Program, has described horrific events which take on an entirely different cast if viewed through the lens of MK-ULTRA.

The other major form of contracting out was to plausibly deniable fronts - particularly cults. Jim Jones was a protege of CIA torture specialist Dan Mitrione. Jonestown and the People's Temple, with its white leadership (many with family connections to the Chemical-Biological-Warfare nexus), its exotic and extensive pharmacy featuring drugs such as Thorazine, its medical wristbands for identifying cult members, and its "Blue-Eyed Monster" and sensory deprivation pit (a human version of mad behaviourist Harry Harlow's "pit of despair") being obvious examples.

Quote:The (People's) Temple also used electroshock treatments to modify the behavior of the children entrusted to their care. In a locked room of the San Francisco Temple was a machine that only the children to be disciplined and an attending nurse were allowed to see. The machine was named "The Blue-Eyed Monster" though later reports referred to it as "The Blue-Eyed Demon". Some said this Aryan devil was a simple cattle prod, others claimed it was a heart defibrulator or the shock treatment machine the Temple had acquired from Mendocino State Hospital. Few children would describe the apparatus; but those who did said it was a scaled-down version of an executioner's electric chair. The child was strapped into the metal chair and electrodes were attached to various parts of his or her body. Though the machine itself was hidden from the general adult congregation, Jones would call out the names of those children to be disciplined and they would be taken into the Blue-Eyed Monster's den. A microphone, attached to the public address system, was placed in the room. The general congregation heard no noises from the machine only the screams of the children attached to it. The child emerged from the room and ran to Jim Jones; grovelling at his feet to say "Thank you - Thank you" in robot-like repetition.

Later, in Jonestown, the physical beating and shock treatments of the Temple children were replaced with sheer terror in the form of "Big Foot"; a monster that Jones told them lived in a shallow well on the outskirts of the jungle community. Children who misbehaved were lowered into the well, where, unknown to them, adults were hiding in the darkness. The adults made animal sounds and grabbed at the child's dangling legs in a feigned attempt to pull him into the abyss.

[p388-9, Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?, Michael Meiers]

Jim Jones was a charismatic leader and expert hypnotist who learnt many of his techniques studying evangelical street preachers, such as David Miranda and his "Church of God is Love" movement, in Brazil. However, Jones himself may have been programmed. He seems to have had a double who appeared for photo opportunities in Castro's Cuba whilst the real Jim was being "treated" in Hawaii as a patient in the Langley-Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute (LPNI) for several months. LPNI is known to have undertaken ELF experiments on behalf of ARPA (the Advanced Research Projects Agency). Nearly every single one of the Jonestown survivors was taken to LPNI for psychiatric "evaluation" after the massacre.

Jones and his People's Temple cult were creating dissociated individuals and providing them with a new, cult-created, framework in which to live. Jonestown itself, totally cut off from the outside world, can at one level be seen as a giant sensory deprivation experiment. However, Jones was at least providing a setting and a shared mythology for his human guinea pigs. The doctors of MK-ULTRA, who attempted to programme individuals for specific tasks such as assassination, provided no such shared mythology.

All shamans know that once you open the Pandora's Box of the mind, you have to provide the initiate with a cosmology, a map for the journey. Those who ran MK-ULTRA (and its successors) were truly blind to the Pandora's Box, the Manson Secret, they were unlocking. Indeed, they were more Behaviourist or Pavlovian than Shaman.

For the first-person testimony of a recently deceased gentleman who believes he was part of the human detritus of MK-ULTRA, and the Search for the Manson Secret, "vern's" account can be found at the link below. "vern" had no documentation to prove that what he believes happened to him actually did happen - so there is a possibility that his account is not entirely true. However, there is independent corroboration that Ditran - a powerful and very nasty hallucinogen - was secretly tested on humans, and one of its victims, in his own words, was Ken Kesey:

http://www.survivorship.org/articles/prison.html

The problem I encountered in the 90s, as a journalist and documentary maker attempting to broadcast and publish victim accounts was the challenge of evidential proof.

There was so much material in the public domain that individuals could have learnt certain details simply from reading published accounts. The problem of contamination.

There was also active disinformation, such as the Monarch programme, where a woman who was quite possibly a genuine survivor of something Grotesque was manipulated and controlled into peddling false accounts. Accounts which would blow up in the face of any journalist or media organisation publishing her planted accounts.

The witches' brew was further compounded by the psyop known as the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, where criminals attempted to cover up their crimes through bogus science and statements of the gobsmackingly obvious. FMSF nonsense was adopted as gospel by MSM, and used to denigrate survivor accounts.

Now, my considered judgement is that some survivor accounts were witting or unwitting fabrications or fantasies.

My considered judgement is that some survivor accounts were essentially true, but that the survivor had suffered such extreme trauma and harm, and exhibited such dissociative behaviour, that they were not always able to distinguish between real events and nightmares.

Fnally, there were a few individuals whose accounts demonstrated much original material, very little contamination from published sources, and where factual details were capable of a degree of corroboration.

The account about Savile is very difficult to judge. And the search for evidence would now be very difficult, especially given material published in newspapers and available on the internet.

The following excerpt is certainly possible:

Quote:There was days being driven around Leeds or London, taken to hotels, posh houses, the hospitals. He got off on tormenting really ill/handicapped people who were locked up, restrained or couldn't move properly. Starting off in his usual over friendly creepy, cheeky manner, then shouting louder and getting physical, sometimes rape it disgusted me through and through. There was long walks along quiet hospital corridors at night, sometimes to the morgue. There was the ritualised rape in the basements of hospitals with his friends/associates described in those articles in the Sunday Express. I think those sessions were used to test out subjects for more extreme stuff.

Indeed this account is even likely.

The person then continues:

Quote:There was at least one murder at Broadmore, someone had there arms wrapped around me while a young woman was raped, tortured beaten to death in front of a group of about seven or so people, there was a woman watching too I hadn't seen many women at this stuff and was surprised There were occasions when we would go to Stoke Mandeville and tell me to wait in the car, I couldn't come in. I remember feeling quite hurt and ashamed when I was younger than I wasn't good enough to go in but when I got older I was glad to be left alone in the car. I was often told or forced to hide when we were traveling places, cars, buses, boats sometimes to. He didn't like it when I didn't think it was a treat to go on a plane.

Emotionally and psychologically the account is plausible. However the claim of murder is theoretically capable of testing. For instance, if a patient at Broadmoor was murdered, there should be a record of their death. Broadmoor patient records are likely to be locked on grounds of patient confidentiality, but with time, dedication and huge patience, it should be possible to get a sense of whether patients did die at Broadmoor

Also, interviews with Broadmoor staff might ultimately cause one or more of them to break ranks, making it possible to learn if they had ever heard rumours of such an incident, or even personally witnessed it.

I hope people in a position to know find their moral consciences and start to reveal facts about the true extent of Savile's crimes.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 17-06-2013

Jan, I have often considered that Jim Jones was MK-ULTRA'd by the CIA spychologists and placed under the control of Dan Mitrione. There were some strangeness in his behaviour on the night of the suicidations that felt as though he was under control.

Quote:All shamans know that once you open the Pandora's Box of the mind, you have to provide the initiate with a cosmology, a map for the journey.

This is very true, and I cannot help but wonder if the Crowleyian Master Lam/Grey Alien myth was an attempt at adapting/fabricating and inducing a false archetype to be used for the purposes of a designer cosmology of which you speak. This would have the benefit of controlling the entire state of mind of the target/s from unconscious inception to the end.

We also know that Eastabrooks used his hypnotics skills in WWII, and that the Nazis engaged in early mind control experiments in the work-to-death camps - and so this would all nicely fit the timing of the first 1947 Flying Saucer "sighting" reported by the spook connected Kenneth Arnold - plus the birth of the alleged telepathic contact with "The Nine" discussed elsewhere.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Dawn Meredith - 17-06-2013

It is so hard to read these accounts. Have any of you read the book Unspeakable Acts (Jan Hollingsworth) about the Florida Day Care case? I read it in 1990 and it was
very tough reading. I found it credible. That said I agree that victims can augment their tale by accounts taken from the net.
But just how could one find reliable evidence? It's not like these rituals are open to the press. I'd wager videos exist, but obtaining such would likely be next to impossible.
Saville is a monster of the most vile kind. That particular victim sounds like she endured total hell.

Dawn

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 18-06-2013

Dawn Meredith Wrote:It is so hard to read these accounts. Have any of you read the book Unspeakable Acts (Jan Hollingsworth) about the Florida Day Care case? I read it in 1990 and it was
very tough reading. I found it credible. That said I agree that victims can augment their tale by accounts taken from the net.
But just how could one find reliable evidence? It's not like these rituals are open to the press. I'd wager videos exist, but obtaining such would likely be next to impossible.
Saville is a monster of the most vile kind. That particular victim sounds like she endured total hell.

Dawn

I've not read the book you mention, Dawn, but I agree with you that there will always be some uncertainty about these things, and care must be taken.

It is often the case, that the preponderance of surrounding evidence that enables me to reach a deduction. Plus the "a ha!" moment when things apparently divergent facts all fall into place.

An example of how surrounding facts can fall into place was when I saw the two pages of policemen's names who had been "visitors" at the gay/paedo Elm Guest House - and therefore, had hobbed and knobbed with the likes of a serving Home Secretary, a High Court judge, members (and possibly their "members") of the Buckingham Palace household, a member of a banned Irish terrorist group (as I recall anyway) and officers from both Mi5 and MI6 (and many others besides).

The convergence of all these people in as gay brothel and paedophile torture chamber/porn studio speaks volumes.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Malcolm Pryce - 18-06-2013

David, this is a highly concentrated stock cube of a sentence, any chance you could turn it into a more dilute consomme for us slow-slurpers? Smile

'…the Nazis engaged in early mind control experiments in the work-to-death camps - and so this would all nicely fit the timing of the first 1947 Flying Saucer "sighting" reported by the spook connected Kenneth Arnold…'

Many thanks

Malcolm

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 19-06-2013

Quote:

leon brittan and the leeds child abuse dossier

june 19, 2013
leeds

4 comments
in february 1985, the yorkshire evening post revealed that a horrifying dossier on child prostitution in leeds involving girls as young as nine has been compiled by shocked social services chiefs.
as many as 60 under-age girls are known to have been involved in illegal sex activities…in the south leeds area
eight of the girls involved had been taken into the care of the local authority at some stage and six of them were still in care today
councillor bernard atha, the chairman of the city's social services committee, said he was horrified by the magnitude of the problem', which he believed was the largest case of its kind in the country.
The mp for leeds south, merlyn rees, obviously agreed with councillor atha's assessment of the scale of the problem, as four days later the yorkshire evening post reported that he was to write to the home secretary, leon brittan.
Mr rees said "it is very worrying and obviously something needs to be done. This could be just the tip of the iceberg and i want the home secretary to investigate".
So, what did leon brittan do about it?
There were no statements read by him in parliament, and unless a government initiative to crack down on child abuse was launched in secret, it seems mr. Brittan did nothing.
A news report from june 1985 said that "three new cases of paid sex involving under-age children were being investigated" so the problem obviously hadn't been solved. 120 girls had been questioned, but there's nothing in the report about the ringleaders who were sexually exploiting children being arrested.
Perhaps bernard atha, who is still a leeds councillor, can shed some light on this?
Yorkshire evening post, 14th february 1985
[Image: yep14285.jpg?w=203&h=300]yorkshire evening post, 18th february 1985
[Image: yep18285.jpg?w=268&h=300]daily express, 24th june 1985
[Image: exp24685.jpg?w=545]
this was clearly a national problem, as the following year geoffrey dickens exposed a child brothel' involving up to 40 children that was being run on a north london council estate. This was swiftly covered up and dickens was told he must apologise to the residents that he had insulted. more
in november 1983, geoffrey dickens gave the home secretary, leon brittan, a dossier on the paedophile information exchange, who wanted the age of consent reduced to 4 years old, and allegations of child sexual abuse by buckingham palace staff. In january 1984, dickens gave brittan a second dossier detailing sexual abuse at a children's home, and naming prominent paedophiles including a television executive. more
it appears that brittan failed to act on the contents of both dossiers. Nothing was done to help the children who were being abused, and nothing was done to bring the abusers to justice. Tom watson mp tabled a written pmq to the current home secretary, theresa may, on 25th february 2013, asking for the whereabouts of the dossiers. Nearly 5 months have passed and there's still no reply from theresa may… more