Deep Politics Forum
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Human Trafficking (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? (/thread-369.html)

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 23-11-2014

I didn't know Kelly had a D-notice but would not be surprised to learn this. The report itself is not to be released for 70 years. Unheard of. Supposedly to 'protect the family'. I doubt any other family of a 'suicide' victim before or since has received such concern.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 24-11-2014

Magda Hassan Wrote:I didn't know Kelly had a D-notice but would not be surprised to learn this. The report itself is not to be released for 70 years. Unheard of. Supposedly to 'protect the family'. I doubt any other family of a 'suicide' victim before or since has received such concern.

I didn't know that either. I wonder if that was about Operation Mason (nice name that for cops who have a great many members and lodges) - the police surveillance operation of Dr. Kelly? I wonder if they were surveilling him when he went for his last walk?

The whole Dunblane thing centres around the paedo connection as far as I can gather.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 24-11-2014

If it's only the "tip of an iceberg" then I genuinely shudder - because that tip is already bloody awful...

But I am worried. With Bernard Hogan-Howe, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner saying that it's "silly to speculate whether there has been a cover up", when very clearly that is what has, indeed, happened -- the sense I have is that paper evidence will determine the outcome of this inquiry.

And that paper evidence has disappeared. Accidentally, of course. Probably it got thrown out, repeatedly, by over zealous cleaning staff working without work permits or valid passports. And cleaners have recently been working zealously hard at the Barbara Castle cache at the Bodleian Library, Oxford, in case she left a copy of an important file that has disappeared everywhere else.

And just to emphasize the immense difficulty of finding anything worthwhile that has been located and destroyed... sorry "cleaned" a long time ago - in order to give a future Bernard Hogan-Howe type character a strong reason to say something like "I think everyone will understand that this long after the event it can be quite hard to get to the bottom of the claims and complaints", and "There are a series of claims over quite a long period of time and not all of them are linked, although in the public imagination they may be in that it is child abuse..."

But he kept adding that he wants to get to the "bottom of it."

Which, let's fucking face it, is exactly what caused this bloody awful Parliamentarian paedophile criminal enterprise in the beginning and which then resulted in this fucking ghastly Establishment cover up - Hogan-Howe's wonderfully less-than-subtle message for the public not to expect anything to come out of current police investigations not-with-standing.

Quote:

Child abuse cases are 'tip of the iceberg' in sexual exploitation of young people, warns Theresa May

[Image: p18-may.jpg]

Home Secretary Theresa May said sexual exploitation of children is rife

NIGEL MORRIS [Image: plus.png]

Sunday 23 November 2014

The cases of child abuse exposed so far are only the "tip of the iceberg" of the extent of sexual exploitation of young people, the Home Secretary Theresa May has warned.

Ms May spoke of her dismay over the number of abusers who have been able to operate with impunity both in the past and today.
She said it was impossible to assess whether the activities of a paedophile ring involving senior figures in public life were covered up in the 1980s, but insisted an independent inquiry into historical sex abuse would establish the full facts.

"It's not possible to say whether there was a cover-up, that is why I think it is so important we have the inquiry so we get at the truth," she told the Andrew Marr Show.
"There is a real issue here about how was it that in the past, but continuing today, the very institutions of the state that should be protecting children were not doing so. Why was it these abuses were able to take place and nobody was brought to justice as a result of that?"
She added: "We must, as a society... get to the truth of that and because I think we we've already seen revealed is the tip of the iceberg on this issue."
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, the Metropolitan Police commissioner, pledged that the full truth of sex abuse claims as well as a new allegation that a boy was murdered by paedophiles in the 1980s would be established by his officers.
He told the programme that it would be "silly to speculate whether there was a coverup". He added: "As an investigator you have to go with an open mind, if people make that allegation I will take it seriously. But I can assure you there will be no cover-up while I'm here."
READ MORE:
SCOTLAND YARD ACCUSED OF 'COVERING-UP' WESTMINSTER 1980S CHILD ABUSE
MAY UNDER PRESSURE TO GIVE ABUSE INVESTIGATION GREATER POWERS
WESTMINSTER'S ALLEGED PAEDOPHILE RING MURDER 'COULD HAVE BEEN COVERED UP'
He said the 40 detectives looking into the fresh claims were often confronted by a huge mountain of paperwork involving thousands of boxes as well as the "real challenge" of filling in the gaps when files were missing.
"There are a series of claims over quite a long period of time and not all of them are linked, although in the public imagination they may be in that it is child abuse," he said.
"You have got the extra complication of people in power and was there a cover-up? I'm determined we will get to the bottom of this so we are talking to the witnesses and all the people who have got information."
Sir Bernard said: "I think everyone will understand that this long after the event it can be quite hard to get to the bottom of the claims and complaints. We will do but it can take a little long than people might expect."

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Malcolm Pryce - 24-11-2014

I think there is some confusion here. I'm pretty sure there is or was no 'D notice' with respect to Dr Kelly, not could there possibly have been one in relation to WWI. What the poster presumably means is the files have been sealed for seventy years or more. Presumably the First World War example refers to the files relating to the sinking of the Lusitania, some of which - as far I understand - are still secret. Both Dunblane and the Dr David Kelly files are sealed. It is a curious phenomenon, when you stop to reflect on it, the (deep) State deciding to do this. Where do 'they' get the authority in 1917 to decide that people living today should not be allowed to read the signals that passed between the Admiralty and the Lusitania in her final hours? I'm surprised, too, that the system works. Do they have especially draconian punishments to keep the keepers of the records in line? If you were responsible for that particular archive, wouldn't you be tempted to have a peek?

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 24-11-2014

Malcolm Pryce Wrote:I'm surprised, too, that the system works. Do they have especially draconian punishments to keep the keepers of the records in line? If you were responsible for that particular archive, wouldn't you be tempted to have a peek?

The people that work in these archives need security clearances and these are only given to certain types of people. I know several qualified librarians and information management technologists who were academically more than suitable for such positions who didn't get the job because of their vetting by the intelligence agency tasked with that decided they were a 'security risk'.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - R.K. Locke - 24-11-2014

Malcolm Pryce Wrote:I think there is some confusion here. I'm pretty sure there is or was no 'D notice' with respect to Dr Kelly, not could there possibly have been one in relation to WWI. What the poster presumably means is the files have been sealed for seventy years or more. Presumably the First World War example refers to the files relating to the sinking of the Lusitania, some of which - as far I understand - are still secret. Both Dunblane and the Dr David Kelly files are sealed. It is a curious phenomenon, when you stop to reflect on it, the (deep) State deciding to do this. Where do 'they' get the authority in 1917 to decide that people living today should not be allowed to read the signals that passed between the Admiralty and the Lusitania in her final hours? I'm surprised, too, that the system works. Do they have especially draconian punishments to keep the keepers of the records in line? If you were responsible for that particular archive, wouldn't you be tempted to have a peek?

That makes more sense.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 25-11-2014

An informed Spitting Image - 11 June 2987 (nicked from The Needle).

I'd forgotten how informed and wicked this great TV series genuinely was...

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 27-11-2014

Another destroyed/missing file, but clearly this is a coincidence even if it keeps recurring in every single case...

Quote:'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police

[Image: martin-allen-5.jpg]

Martin Allen went missing aged 15 while on his way home in 1979

LAMIAT SABIN [Image: plus.png]

Wednesday 26 November 2014

The family of a missing boy have been told by police that he may have been abducted, abused and murdered by a paedophile ring of leading establishment figures.

Martin Allen, the son of the chauffeur of a Australian high commissioner, went missing aged 15 from King's Cross on his way to home in Kensington in November 1979.
His brother Kevin, 51, has said he was called by Detective Chief Inspector Diane Tudway of the Metropolitan Police on Friday, who told him she was investigating whether Martin's disappearance is linked to an alleged ring made up of MPs and senior figures of authority.
Operation Midland, the investigation into the deaths, was set up this month and officers said that Operation Fairbank intelligence has led them to look into whether high-profile officials were involved in organised child sex abuse and murder in the 1970s and 1980s at locations including the Elm Guest House in Barnes, southwest London.
A man only known as Nick, who is in his 40s, claims he was raped by a former Conservative MP and alleges that he saw three boys being murdered. He said one was deliberately run over, a second was strangled by a Conservative MP and the third was killed in front of a government minister. All of the boys were aged between 10 and 14, Nick said.
He had said: "We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water."
The case of Martin Allen's disappearance was closed in the 1980s, but reopened in 2009 and shut again last year. Mr Allen and his brother, Jeffrey, 61, said that police claimed in 2009 that files has been destroyed by a flood.
"We had to give evidence over again to the police," Mr Allen said. "But then later, when the case was still open, the two detectives on it told us that a retired police officer had withdrawn the files and gone to Spain.
"They said they had tried to get a warrant to question the officer but couldn't get it from the Spanish authorities. You don't know what to believe."
Jeffrey Allen said the detective who led the case in 1979 had told his family that there were "high-up people involved" and that they should stop talking and "not take it further because someone will get hurt".
READ MORE:
TORY MP 'STRANGLED BOY TO DEATH' AT SEX ABUSE PARTY, VICTIM CLAIMS
'CHILD ABUSE LIST INCLUDES 10 MPS AND PEERS'
MP WILL NAME POLITICIAN 'INVOLVED IN CHILD ABUSE'

Kevin Allen told the Mirror: "I've no faith in the police. They failed us.
"Within a couple of months of Martin disappearing, my *father and I said, There's something not right here.' Police weren't doing enough. They went through the motions.
"So it didn't surprise me when a senior officer warned me I could get hurt. I've always said there was something, Establishment involvement, in Martin's disappearance."
The Met said it could not comment on the allegations.
Last week Vishambar Mehrotra, an ex-magistrate and father of Vishal, eight, who was murdered in 1981, said he was called by a male prostitute who claimed that the boy had been taken to the guest house to be abused.
Mr Mehrotra said he had given police a tape recording of the phone call soon after the conversation in 1981 but officers refused to investigate.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Malcolm Pryce - 27-11-2014

Ah but it was all so long ago now, wasn't it? Back in the 80s when the world was bad. Senior members of the establishment don't do things like that any more, do they ?

Do they?

Well, you wouldn't think so to read these reports. In fact they seem to go out of their way to refer to it as 'historic'. It's hard to believe it ever really went away. They probably just got more discreet about it.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 27-11-2014

Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Ah but it was all so long ago now, wasn't it? Back in the 80s when the world was bad. Senior members of the establishment don't do things like that any more, do they ?

Do they?

Well, you wouldn't think so to read these reports. In fact they seem to go out of their way to refer to it as 'historic'. It's hard to believe it ever really went away. They probably just got more discreet about it.

Well, if you hit the 1st page of this thread on the Haut de la `Garenne children home in Jersey circa 2008, you can see that it's still going on and the cover up is still active. Add to that all recent and ongoing paedophile convictions (see The Needle for these), plus the various reports about this sort of activity during tony Blair's term in office and what seems to be perpetual paedophilia in the Roman church and you can only conclude it is still very current.

But yes, I agree, "they" want it to seem historic for obvious reasons.