Deep Politics Forum
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Human Trafficking (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? (/thread-369.html)

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 08-12-2014

The beauty of the below report is the accompanying photograph. Quite where Gojam found it, I don't know, but if ever there was a bang-to-right police line up, I suspect this would be it...

Quote:BY GOJAM | DECEMBER 7, 2014 · 3:44 PM
↓ Jump to Comments
The Willie Whitelaw Whitewash

[Image: article-0-00daa44400000190-977_636x288.jpg?w=500&h=226]Willie Whitelaw on the right.
Cover-up ? What cover-up?
Detectives are investigating claims that former Conservative Home Secretary William Whitelaw ordered police to drop an investigation into a VIP paedophile ring.
Whitelaw allegedly told a senior Metropolitan Police boss to quash a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children, the youngest of whom was six.
The alleged intervention came in 1980 after a newspaper revealed the country's chief prosecutor was considering 350 offences against the gang, including allegations it obtained young boys for politicians, prominent lawyers and film stars'.
The report, published on July 7 that year in the Evening News a daily London newspaper revealed police had passed evidence to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) and that up to 12 men could face trial for procuring boys and sexual assault.
Jeff Edwards, the journalist who wrote the story, claims that just days after it was published he was summoned by police to an interview and threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.
Mr Edwards also claims his source, a serving police officer, was disciplined and fined six months' wages for leaking the story.

The Daily Mail story follows:

Quote:'Willie Whitelaw ordered police to scrap inquiry into VIP child sex abuse ring': Police launch probe into sensational new cover-up claims

• Detectives investigating claim that Whitelaw ordered police to drop inquiry
  • He allegedly told a senior Met Police boss to quash year-long investigation
  • It came following revelation CPS prosecutor was considering 350 offences
  • The revelation provides new line of inquiry for investigation into VIP gang
By PAUL CAHALAN and PETER HENN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 22:15, 6 December 2014 | UPDATED: 09:17, 7 December 2014

Detectives are investigating claims that former Conservative Home Secretary William Whitelaw ordered police to drop an investigation into a VIP paedophile ring.
Whitelaw allegedly told a senior Metropolitan Police boss to quash a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children, the youngest of whom was six.
The alleged intervention came in 1980 after a newspaper revealed the country's chief prosecutor was considering 350 offences against the gang, including allegations it obtained young boys for politicians, prominent lawyers and film stars'.
Scroll down for video
[Image: 23D2866F00000578-0-image-a-5_1417903372538.jpg]

+

Whitelaw pictured with Margaret Thatcher in 1964. A journalist has now claimed Whitelaw told a Metropolitan Police boss in 1980 to quash a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children

Thatcher and right-hand man Willie Whitelaw chat in 1984

[Image: video-undefined-23D60AA700000578-283_636x358.jpg]

The report, published on July 7 that year in the Evening News a daily London newspaper revealed police had passed evidence to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) and that up to 12 men could face trial for procuring boys and sexual assault.
Jeff Edwards, the journalist who wrote the story, claims that just days after it was published he was summoned by police to an interview and threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.
Mr Edwards also claims his source, a serving police officer, was disciplined and fined six months' wages for leaking the story.

He also says he was told by his police source that Whitelaw called a senior police boss and told him to halt the inquiry.
Mr Edwards said: My source told me the Home Secretary had spoken to a senior Met Police boss and demanded action was taken to make sure nothing more was printed about the affair and that the investigation be dropped.'
The Mail on Sunday can reveal Mr Edwards has spoken to senior detectives working on the Met's Operation Midland about the incident, but the Met would not confirm this. Midland was set up last month to investigate sensational claims that boys were murdered and abused by Conservative politicians at parties held in Dolphin Square, an upmarket block of flats close to Westminster popular with MPs, in the 1980s.
Mr Edwards said he had been invited to give a statement to detectives in the next few weeks and hopes to give evidence to the upcoming Home Office inquiry into historic sexual abuse.
Last night, campaigning MP Simon Danczuk described the allegations as a breakthrough' in the Westminster child abuse scandal and suggested it was strong evidence there was a paedophile network operating at the heart of the Establishment.
The article, unearthed by The Mail on Sunday from newspaper archives, provides a fresh line of inquiry for police probing claims a paedophile network with links to Westminster.
[Image: 23D2867300000578-0-image-m-4_1417903363280.jpg]

+2

Reporter Jeff Edwards (pictured) was threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act after he wrote a story about the 1980 investigation

It revealed six officers in a special unit were conducting the operation from Arbour Square police station in East London. Police had taken statements from 40 youngsters, it said, and established the gang had links between London and Liverpool.
It said 12 children in Liverpool from schools for the educationally subnormal' had given police information. Mr Edwards told The Mail on Sunday his police contact, an experienced detective sergeant who was part of the Arbour Square team, told him when the story broke it caused an eruption at the top in Scotland Yard'.
My friend told me the anti-corruption squad, then known as A10, had been told to carry out an urgent investigation about how this matter had got in the press,' he said.
He told me he had been threatened with demotion. Within a day or two I was summoned to the anti-corruption branch HQ at Tintagel House in Vauxhall [South London]. At the end of the interview, which went on for two hours, I was told I could be in breach of the Official Secrets Act and the matter would be formally reported to the DPP to consider whether I should be prosecuted.'
Mr Edwards, who is president of the Crime Reporters Association and was chief crime correspondent on The Mirror, said he heard nothing more from police or the DPP. The Mail on Sunday asked Scotland Yard whether Mr Edwards's police source, who is now in his 80s and in a care home, was disciplined. It refused to answer questions and claimed it was unable to pursue such historical inquiries'. The Crown Prosecution Service said there was not enough information in Mr Edwards's article to search DPP records.
Viscount Whitelaw, who was Deputy Prime Minister in Margaret Thatcher's government from 1979 to 1988, died in 1999. Mr Edwards's claims come amid a flurry of allegations politicians were involved in a VIP paedophile ring.
Operation Midland was started after a man came forward to say he witnessed a Tory MP murder a boy at a party. The man also claimed that a different Tory MP watched as a boy was sexually abused.
The Met's Operation Fernbridge is looking into claims that politicians, lawyers and pop stars abused children at the Elm Guest House in Barnes, South-West London, in the 1980s. Police have confirmed disgraced former Liberal Democrat MP Sir Cyril Smith was a visitor and this year The Mail on Sunday interviewed a boy he abused.
Last night, Mr Danczuk said: This is the strongest evidence yet that there was a paedophile network operating at the heart of the Establishment. The fact we now know hundreds of child abuse offences linked to politicians and other prominent people were being examined by the DPP is a breakthrough.
That Cabinet Ministers and police helped shut this investigation down through collusion and cover-up is something the Government's child sex abuse inquiry must look at.'

The knot seems to be tightening, but will the Establishment tough it out and allow the matter to sink beneath the waves again?

Answers on a postcard addressed to the Rt. Hon. Minister in Charge of Establishment Cover-ups, c/o The Home Office, Whitehall, London.

30 years ago, Willie Whitelaw was named in a fraud trial in Kent where he was named as a leader of a satanic cult called the Sons of Lucifer. See story HERE. I agree with Aangirfan on this occasion, the defendant was a fraudster and untrustworthy, but did the story have a grain of truth to it? There were rumours circulating at that time regarding Whitelaw's proclivities you see. Who knows if they were true? I don't.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 09-12-2014

D Notice Secretary uses civil service rhetoric to avoid answering direct questions - further confirming by implication that there is still much to hide and much that has been hidden in the past.

From Cathyfox

Quote:

DA / D Notices Secretary says no paedophiles in secret services

Posted on December 7, 2014by cathyfox
I had wrongly assumed that Andrew Vallance would not reply to my last email. However to his credit he has. First I include part of my last email to him which is relevant to his reply. If you want to check out the whole correspondence the links are [15] [1] and the full FOI Request [2]
[Image: andrrew-vallance.jpg?w=640]Andrew Vallance
Cathy Fox to Andrew Vallance, (Secretary D Notice Committee)
"I shall acquiesce to your request to desist from further
correspondence, after this email. However I refute that 3 emails on
pertinent and legitimate points could be taken by any
reasonable person to be "repeated questioning that has become
burdensome and vexatious".

My last question,
Reading the DA notice below, if an agent or officer of a secret
service mentioned in a) was a paedophile and abused children, is it
not entirely possible that there arises a conflict of interest in
that if the paedophilia was exposed, national security could be
said to be at risk and newspapers asked not to publish?

Indeed bearing in mind that paedophiles are open to blackmail, is
it not likely that agents or officers are chosen because they are
paedophiles, and are able to be "turned" to do what their bosses
and people who wield real power wish them to do?

If their bosses are in fact paedophiles, as is alleged with
Oldfield and Hayman, then the situation gets more complicated,
especially when a different secret service realises this.

This is one reason why people believe D / DA notices have been
used/misused to cover up paedophilia.

Can you state categorically that no D/DA Notice 05 has been used,
and that use has not inadvertently or deliberately covered up abuse of
children?

DA Notice 05: United Kingdom Security & Intelligence Services &
Special Services

Information falling within the following categories is normally
regarded as being highly classified. It is requested that such
information, unless it has been the subject of an official
announcement or has been widely disclosed or discussed, should not
be published without first seeking advice:

(a) specific covert operations, sources and methods of the Security
Service, SIS and GCHQ, Defence Intelligence Units, Special Forces
and those involved with them, the application of those methods*,
including the interception of communications, and their targets;
the same applies to those engaged on counter-terrorist operations; "

Dear Cathy Fox,
Your hypothesis below is not only completely speculative and unfounded, but also ignores the internal checks and balances within the intelligence agencies (not the least of which is the direct vetting system). These impose a constant watch for any potential security risks; they would certainly involve anyone (however exalted) involved in paedophilia.
However, the subject of this correspondence has not been the possibility of paedophiles within the intelligence agencies, but whether the D/DA Notice System has sought to suppress media reports about them. As I have repeatedly said to you, but which you seem unable to grasp, I know that in the 10 years since I have been DPBAC Secretary that that has never and could never have happened, but also for all the reasons set out to you in my previous emails, which you seem determined to ignore I believe it is inconceivable that any of my predecessors would have done so. Certainly, and having yet again gone through the archived files, there is not the least shred of hard evidence to support this empty conspiracy theory. I say again to you, if you or those who are making these allegations have hard evidence (not hearsay) about this issue, would they please give us copies of it, rather than making unsupported allegations or indulging in open-ended enquiries which lead nowhere? Finally, the only people who believe D / DA notices have been used/misused to cover up paedophilia' are those who are either ignorant of the facts or cannot view them objectively.
As I said in my last email, I have replied to your enquiries with full openness and transparency, save those that would breach the DPBAC code of confidentiality and thus put at risk the whole DA Notice System. The contents of your last email has only confirmed my view that your repeated questioning has indeed become vexatious, and hence this will be my last communication to you.
Sincerely,
Andrew Vallance
-
Andrew first dealt with my hypothesis that "if an agent or officer of a secret
service mentioned in a) was a paedophile and abused children, is it not entirely possible that there arises a conflict of interest in that if the paedophilia was exposed, national security could be said to be at risk and newspapers asked not to publish?"

I consider this to be one reasonable explanation of how part of the paedophile cover up has happened.
However Andrew not will not even contemplate that a member of the intelligence agencies can be a paedophile…."Your hypothesis is completely speculative and unfounded, but also ignores the internal checks and balances within the intelligence agencies (not the least of which is the direct vetting system). These impose a constant watch for any potential security risks; they would certainly involve anyone (however exalted) involved in paedophilia."
Firstly I would not say that my hypothesis is completely speculative or unfounded. Peter Hayman [14] Maurice Oldfield [12] and Anthony Blunt [13] were paedophiles I believe. Cyril Smiths widespread paedophilia was covered up by politicians, police, special branch and MI5 [11]. Jimmy Savile of course would have been vetted at BBC [10] and should have been on other occasions yet that apparently did not pick up his paedophilia. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Secretary of the D Notice committee will not even accept the premise of my hypothesis, and he relies on "direct vetting" and unspecified checks and balances to assume that no one in the intelligence services is a paedophile.
From this flows his conclusion regarding that a D notice could not be used to cover up an operation in which there was a paedophile agent or officer. "I know that in the 10 years since I have been DPBAC Secretary that that has never and could never have happened, but also for all the reasons set out to you in my previous emails, which you seem determined to ignore I believe it is inconceivable that any of my predecessors would have done so."
There are no paedophiles in the secret services so that it could not be covered up by a D notice, it seems is the thrust of his argument. So move along, nothing to see here!
I disagree and think it is very dangerous that the Secretary for 10 years of this committee thinks so. In fact this opinion itself puts national security at risk, and explains partly why we are in the postion we are today with a paedophile network across people in power.
Links
[1] 2014 Dec 3 Cathy Fox https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/a-little-more-on-d-notices/
[2] Cathy Fox FOI Request https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/da_notices_index_and_other_infor#incoming-592453
[3] 2014 Nov 4 NY Enquirer http://nyenquirer.uk/mi5-special-branch-prominent-paedophiles-cover-peter-jaconelli/
[4] 2014 Nov 22 Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-abuse-ring
[5] 2014 Oct 21 Central Lobby http://centrallobby.politicshome.com/latestnews/article-detail/newsarticle/naomi-long-mp-intelligence-services-hide-child-sexual-abuse/#.VEf-4TaLkQU.twitter
[6] 1989 May 13 After Dark Out of Bounds', Channel Four http://youtu.be/BvAAY7UiMH8
[7] 2014 Jun 14 Express http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485529/Special-Branch-funded-Paedophile-Information-Exchange-says-Home-Office-whistleblower
[8] 2014 RTE http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0801/634558-kincora-abuse-investigation/
[9]
[10] 2014 Jun 26 http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/06/26/how-mi5-vetted-savile-and-decided-paedophilia-was-nothing-to-worry-about/
[11] 2012 Nov 19 rochdale Online http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/75362/cyril-smith-allegations-mp-danczuk-wants-mi5-coverup-inquiry
[12] Paul Foot Who Framed Colin Wallace ISBN-13: 978-0330314466
[13] Peter Wright Spycatcher ISBN-13: 978-0670820559
[14] 2014 Nov 8 Daily Mirror http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi6-chief-shamed-diplomat-raped-4596308
[15] 2o14 Dec 1 Cathy Fox D Notices 1 https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/d-notices-da-notices-don-hale-and-d-notice-committee/

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 14-12-2014

Barbara Kahan, Peter Righton, Louis Minster and Malta

Barbara Kahan pioneered the development of social work in UK with children and families, taking it on as a career from 1948 and its very inception. From the point at which she took her first post at Dudley in 1948 as Children's Officer where she created its first local authority children's home to spending 1951 1970 building Oxfordshire's cohesive approach to social services, working closely with her husband an Oxford based child psychiatrist, managing Louis Minster (9 years before he was to become Director of Social Services at Richmond), as County Care Child Officer for Oxfordshire in the mid 1960s to taking opinion from Peter Righton report on Staffordshire's Pin Down regime in the 1991 report and championing distance learning education particularly for residential children's care workers a special interest of Righton's.
Due to Kahan's pioneering role, she is a person around which others have pivoted in their roles within their remit of child welfare whether for the state or charities. Despite Kahan's formal retirement from civil service in 1980 her continued influence and kudos was demonstrated when she was asked to work on the Pin Down report 10 years post retirement, in her early 70s.
Her life's work in essence was the transferral of responsibility for children in care from the government to the local authority. I haven't yet read the Pin Down report in full but will need to. However, it's interesting to look at her life's work, where she spent her time and efforts and who she influenced, managed or sought opinion from during her career before looking further at the report.
As Ian Pace points out on his blog (featuring much detailed information on Peter Righton, some of which is featured in the chronology below): "In 1981, Righton published his most blatant article to date, The adult', in Brian Taylor (ed), Perspectives on Paedophilia (London: Batsford, 1981), pp. 24-40. Drawing upon an unholy canon of paedophile writers, Righton made the case for sex with children being unharmful, in his characteristically elegant manner. No-one who read this could have been in any doubt about Righton's inclinations (or the nature of the volume in general)."
Despite Righton's public clues to his private life Kahan still invited Righton's advice for the Pin Down report in 1991, speaking publicly In The Secret Life of a Pedophile (BBC's Inside Story documentary see below) about Righton's explanation to her for his conviction for child abuse images and the shield his homosexuality gave him from the suggestion that underage sex was underage sex no matter which underage gender he was interested in.
Kahan concludes at 42:50: "I feel that perhaps I should have made the connections earlier, but the difficulty is that first of all somebody presents themselves in the way that Peter presented himself. Secondly, he took enormous trouble, now in retrospect to keep his private life from his professional life and thirdly one would have hesitated to extend ideas beyond the fact that he was homosexual into other fields, but in many respects he must be seen as a conman. He certainly conned a wide range of people in the social work world who I'm sure feel as upset about is as I do."

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 15-12-2014

Exaro publishes cops talking on a private police forum about the ongoing aped cover-up. "It went to Cabinet level", says one. "Special Branch shut it all down in one day. Took all the files and evidence", says another.

Read HERE.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 19-12-2014

No one is letting this inquiry go away quietly. It has even been all over the news here looking for witnesses and updating on the current police investigations. The police stories in the link above extraordinary.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 20-12-2014

Good news. It shouldn't be swept under the carpet again, though Cameron and May are, for me, still hell bent on doing just that to protect their rotten political careers.

As I suggested earlier in this thread, I believe there is a group in Parliament and others outside too, who are intent on getting justice done, and I believe they are news smart.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 20-12-2014

David Guyatt Wrote:Good news. It shouldn't be swept under the carpet again, though Cameron and May are, for me, still hell bent on doing just that to protect their rotten political careers.

As I suggested earlier in this thread, I believe there is a group in Parliament and others outside too, who are intent on getting justice done, and I believe they are news smart.

Agree on both counts. It is transparent that Cameron and May have no intention of supporting a full and open independent inquiry. But thank god there is social media and a billion eyes watching every move. Nowhere to hide now. People are connecting and talking and exchanging information like they never could before.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 21-12-2014

Bombshell documentary about Hollywood pedophile ring preying on child actors that's been linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer premieres in New York

• An Open Secret, by Oscar-nominated documentarian Amy Berg, debuted at the DOC NYC festival Friday
  • Film claims X-Men star Brian Peck abused a well known child star and got away with it
  • Among the men named are talent managers Marty Weiss, Michael Harrah and Bob Villard, who represented Leonardo DiCaprio as a budding actor
  • It also includes interviews with Michael Egan III who accused X-Men director Bryan Singer of raping him before dropping his suit earlier this year
  • Berg said she has been having trouble finding a distributor for her controversial film
By Annette Witheridge for MailOnline
Published: 05:31 AEST, 16 November 2014 | Updated: 16:16 AEST, 17 November 2014
734 shares
[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html#comments"] 80
View comments
[/URL]
[Image: 1416079192710_Image_galleryImage_Directo...ttends.JPG]
+15

Uncomfortable topic: Director Amy Berg attends New York premiere of her controversial documentary An Open Secret about child sex abuse in Hollywood

A controversial documentary that allegedly links X-Men director Bryan Singer to a gang of Hollywood pedophiles got its first and possibly only viewing in New York last night.
An Open Secret contains the astonishing revelation that a major child star was sexually abused by X-Men actor Brian Peck but refused to speak out for fear of wrecking his career.
Whilst there is no suggestion that Singer was involved in the abuse of the unnamed actor, Oscar-nominated director Amy Berg admitted she had yet to find any company willing to distribute the disturbing 100-minute film.
Stopping short of saying that Hollywood was protecting its own, Ms Berg confessed that even small movie festivals had refused to show An Open Secret.
We have this one screening. Maybe we will get distribution but it is not very likely,' she said. But people will talk about it.'
The documentary discredited after one of the major accusers filed, then dropped lawsuits against Singer and three other men -- finally aired at the Doc New York festival before 400 people in a quarter-empty Chelsea theater.
Singer, 49, gets several mentions in the film. He is shown in archive footage discussing X-Men and his inspirations, yet only once does his young male accuser Mark Egan allege impropriety.
Former child actor Egan filed lawsuits against Singer, TV executive Garth Ancier, Broadway producer Gary Goddard and ex Disney honcho David Neuman in California and Hawaii earlier this year alleging wide-scale sexual abuse, only to dramatically drop the action a few months later.
Egan is one of the major voices in the documentary and claims Singer, who vehemently denies the allegations, was one of the big players at drug-fueled male-only parties.
Scroll down for video
[Image: 1416079247926_wps_4_From_the_film_Evan_Henzi_.jpg]
+15

Emotions running high: Evan Henzi, 21, who had accused talent manager Marty Weiss of grooming him for sex abuse, wept throughout the movie

[Image: 1416079240670_wps_3_Director_Amy_Berg_second_.jpg]
+15

Photo-op: Amy Berg, second from right, poses with (L to R) Paula Dorn, Anne Henry, Evan Henzi and Anita Henzi at DOC NYC at the SVA Theater Friday

He alleges he and other young boys were urged to get naked in a hot tub with Singer and his middle-aged entertainment industry friends.
Amy Berg refused to cut Egan, who also sued another group of Hollywood players 10 years ago alleging similar abuse, from her documentary.
He puts Bryan Singer at the party,' she told MailOnline. He talks about him being at the party.'
Asked about 31-year-old Egan's rocky history filing, then dropping, lawsuits, she snapped: I met him two years ago and I am not changing my film.'
Berg, 44, uncovered large-scale sex abuse in the Catholic Church for her Oscar-nominated 2006 documentary Deliver Us From Evil.
The initial premise of An Open Secret was to follow the lives of five aspiring child stars whose innocence was destroyed by predatory older males in Hollywood.
Now adults, they tell how a network of Hollywood agents and managers including Bob Villard, who represented Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey McGuire when they were children, abused them.
Villard was later convicted of selling images of young boys on eBay.
[Image: 1416079255171_wps_5_Director_Amy_Berg_center_.jpg]
+15

Hollywood's wall of silence: Berg (center) said she has been having trouble finding a distributor for her film

[Image: 1416079259865_wps_6_Director_Amy_Berg_poses_w.jpg]
+15

Changing the culture: Anne Henry (right) started the organization BizParentz to help families of child actors navigate the pitfalls of Hollywood

Berg's film revolves around an early web TV company called Digital Entertainment Network and its owners Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley and Brock Pierce.
Major Hollywood players including Singer, David Geffen and Arianna Huffington's gay ex-husband Michael invested $150million into the company, according to the documentary.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

734 shares

Collins-Rector, Shackley and Pierce threw lavish parties where young boys were encouraged to drink and take drugs before mandatory skinny-dipping sessions in the swimming pool and hot-tub.
[Image: 1416081309344_wps_21_BRIAN_PECK_A_controversia.jpg]
+15

[Image: 1416081305317_Image_galleryImage_BRYAN_S...ory_Cr.JPG]
+15

Naming names: Actor Brian Peck (left), who had a role in Bryan Singer's (right) X-Men, is named in the documentary as one of the major abusers.

The boys claimed Collins-Rector, who later fled to Spain before being jailed for child abuse, hinted he could have people eliminated' and would derail the careers of anyone who spoke out.
Egan, who filed lawsuits against the DEN owners a decade ago, did not attend the New York screening but two other accusers, Evan Henzi and Joey Coleman, did.
Henzi, 21, cried throughout the film and fought back tears when he told MailOnline how talent manager Marty Weiss had groomed him for abuse.
Coleman, who appeared in Growing Pains, confronts one of his alleged abusers Michael Harrah, a Screen Actors Guild child rep, in the documentary.
X-Men and Return of the Living Dead star Peck, a close friend of Charlie Sheen, is named in the documentary as one of the major abusers.
[Image: 1416079273799_wps_9_Plaintiff_Michael_Egan_sp.jpg]
+15

Accuser: Michael Egan III, pictured in April after he filed lawsuits against four Hollywood figures, appears in the film and recounts the alleged abuse he witnessed at pool parties hosted by internet company bosses

[Image: 1416079270137_wps_7_Director_Bryan_Singer_arr.jpg]
+15

[Image: 1416079270144_wps_8_michael_egan_jpg.jpg]
+15

Lawsuit: Egan, pictured left as a boy, accused X-Men director Bryan Singer, right, of abuse but later dropped the lawsuits after it emerged he had given inconsistent stories. Singer has always denied the abuse

[Image: 1416081657635_wps_26_DAVID_NEUMAN_BEVERLY_HILL.jpg]
+15

Change of heart: Egan filed a lawsuit against ex Disney executive David Neuman (pictured), but later dropped it

Anne Henry, who set up BizParentz to help families navigate the pitfalls of Hollywood, claims that a major child star filed charges against 50-year-old Peck anonymously.
People don't want this out,' she said. 'Brian Peck moved to Nickelodeon. He befriended a pretty major child actor, who filed charges against him.
Peck pleaded guilty. The victim was anonymous so he was able to continue to work.
The kid who wants to speak out would have to give up their career.
[Image: 1416079278360_wps_10_marc_collins_rector_jpg.jpg]
+15

Named: The film also looks at accusations that Marc Collins-Rector, an internet company owner, pictured, hosted pool parties for men and young boys

Peck is still working on kids shows and he has been convicted.'
Henry slammed the handful of convictions as the tip of the iceberg,' questioning how Peck could continue to work with children.
Diff'rent Strokes star Todd Bridges also talks in the documentary about abuse he suffered as a child star and Corey Feldman is seen in archive footage discussing his own experiences at the hands of older Hollywood men.
The documentary also flashes up a clip of Home Alone star Macauley Culkin discussing his career with David Letterman.
Perhaps the most disturbing story in the documentary involves Mark Ryan, an aspiring model from Cincinnati, Ohio, who turned to drink after being abused in Hollywood.
His parents, Fred and Jane, appear throughout the film, initially proudly showing off Mark's high school sports photos and modeling shots.
Then as the film progresses, they talk about how he returned from Hollywood withdrawn and broken.
After attempting to give up booze cold-turkey, he suffered an alcohol-withdrawal seizure and is now confined to a wheelchair, unable to speak or feed himself.
His friend Egan is seen visiting him at the nursing home, where he needs 24/7 medical care. And his father is in tears as he recounts finding legal papers in Mark's bedroom recounting the sexual abuse he suffered in Hollywood.
Some filmgoers who saw Friday's screening believe if Berg had concentrated on Mark's story she would probably have had another award-winning documentary on her hands.
Instead, An Open Secret has become tangled up in Egan's allegations against Singer, whose girlfriend, Michelle Clunie, is expecting their first baby.
[Image: 1416081566756_Image_galleryImage_TODD_BR...ory_Cr.JPG]
+15

[Image: 1416081569137_wps_25_Corey_Feldman_Mandatory_C.jpg]
+15

Familiar faces: Diff'rent Strokes star Todd Bridges (left) also talks in the documentary about abuse he suffered as a child star and Corey Feldman (right) is seen in archive footage discussing his own experiences

[Image: 1416079281640_wps_11_Martin_Weiss_a_Hollywood_.jpg]
+15

Accused: Marty Weiss, a talent agent, pleaded no contest in 2012 to two counts of committing lewd acts

His lawyer Martin Singer, who is not related to the Usual Suspects director, told MailOnline: My client and his representatives have not seen the movie.
It's disappointing and sad that Amy Berg would rely on the word of Michael Egan, a proven liar, who recently was admonished by a federal judge for lying in court.
Egan continues to lie about our client. He has no credibility at all and can hardly be considered a reliable source for Berg's so-called documentary.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 21-12-2014

Column: Hollywood's Sexual Predator Problem Explodes

By Michelle Malkin | May 6, 2014 | 10:05 PM EDT
Share it Tweet it

shares

Hollywood is sick, sick, sick. Behind its curtain of holier-than-thou progressivism, the entertainment world's top A-list stars have engaged in the most depraved sexual abuse against vulnerable children and teens, according to a growing number of victims. After years of cover-up, the institutional scandal is exploding. Finally.
The latest alleged atrocities involve "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and at least three other power players in the business: veteran television executive Garth Ancier, former Disney executive David Neuman and producer Gary Goddard. Last month, former child actor and model Michael Egan filed civil suits against the men, alleging that they passed around underage boys "like pieces of meat at sex parties" in the late 1990s. Egan's X-rated lawsuit exposes a cabal of alleged predators who plied young boys and teens with hard drugs and alcohol before sexually assaulting them.

Egan was repeatedly molested, raped and beaten from the age of 15, he says, at an infamous gay sex mansion in southern California. The mansion was owned by another of Egan's alleged abusers: scumbag Internet video mogul Marc Collins-Rector. He's a registered sex offender who lured young boys online, drugged and raped them, and reportedly threatened them with a gun if they did not submit.
Collins-Rector was convicted in 2004 of transporting five underage boys across state lines with the intent of raping them. He was allowed to leave the U.S. in 2006 by claiming a "brain tumor," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The (U.K.) Sun reported in 2007 that he was "swanning around Britain in a chauffer-driven limo and surrounding himself with young boys." He can no longer be located, despite supposedly being under police "supervision."
Egan's mother reported the abuse to the FBI and Los Angeles Police Department back in 2000, the family's lawyer, Jeff Herman, says. Nothing was done.
Singer's lawyer calls Egan's suit "absurd" and "defamatory." But the allegations just keep piling up. Singer is now the subject of another lawsuit filed this week by a young British man who alleges Singer's producer pal Gary Goddard groomed him online from the age of 14, raped him at 16 and shared him with Singer after the London premiere of Singer's movie "Superman Returns" in 2006. Internet photos have been circulating for years showing Singer with a parade of young boys and men draped around him.
Egan's claims are especially chilling in light of similarly lurid allegations made 17 years ago on the set of Singer's movie "Apt Pupil." Three underage boys ages 14, 16 and 17 filed suit claiming Singer and his crew forced them to take off peach-colored G-strings and strip naked in a shower scene for the movie. Authorities investigated. The suit was dismissed. Nothing was done.
"Everyone's ducking for cover," Paul Petersen, a former child actor and child actors' advocate, told Entertainment Weekly in 1997. "It's a complete and total breakdown of the protections Hollywood pretends it accords children."
The same industry that sanctimoniously convenes anti-bullying summits with the Obama White House and falsely accuses conservatives of waging a "war on women" has allowed countless children to be stalked, groomed, beaten, molested and raped on casting couches, in movie trailers, and at drug- and alcohol-drenched parties by Tinseltown predators. The alleged child rape scandal exposed by Egan does not exist in a vacuum:
Last year, child actor Corey Feldman sounded the alarm on rampant pedophilia in a brave, scathing memoir. He recounted how his best friend and co-star, the late Corey Haim, was sodomized by an older male on the set of their hit film "Lucas." The boys, fed cocaine by a string of predators, attended parties with Hollywood talent manager and child actors' rep Marty Weiss. Now a registered sex offender, Weiss pleaded no contest in 2012 to lewd acts on a child under the age of 14. The victim, another young child actor, alleged Weiss sexually assaulted him between 30 and 40 times from the age of 11.
Registered sex offender Jason Murphy, a Hollywood casting agent, had kidnapped and molested an 8-year-old boy before joining the industry.
Boy band impresario Lou Pearlman was a con artist and sleazeball who hosted sleepover parties wearing only a towel and solicited massages from young male singers. "Certain things happened, and it almost destroyed our family," boy band star Nick Carter's mother told Vanity Fair years ago. "I tried to warn everyone."
Former child actor Todd Bridges, of "Diff'rent Strokes" fame, says he was abused by his agent.
Former teen pop princess Debbie Gibson has spoken of "older male record executives" who hit on her while she was still underage.
Despite disturbing and longstanding allegations of molestation and rape, directors Woody Allen and Roman Polanski still enjoy professional acclaim and adoration of their peers.
Perv fashion photographer Terry Richardson continues to enjoy the support of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus despite years of allegations of misogyny, manipulation and sexual misconduct against young models.
If all of these sickos had been Catholic priests, college fraternity members or charter school teachers, we wouldn't have heard the end of it. Perhaps the social justice awareness-raisers in the Hollywood left should take a break from pointing fingers at everyone else and put a stop to the monsters in their own midst.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/michelle-malkin/2014/05/06/column-hollywoods-sexual-predator-problem-explodes#sthash.mHWNrbO5.dpuf

Corey Feldman, Corey Haim "a picture of me then with 5 men, every one of them are paedophiles"